Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you still use the same attributes now?

Comment

PG Attribute Example

I wanted to know how does it feel to have 231 Pass Stat ... You can Pass Fake - Jump Pass to the 3pt line with a 90^% chance or it still remains the same as a normal Shewred PG ?
      Last edited by DoYoungWa; 08-06-2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoYoungWa View Post
        PG Attribute Example

I wanted to know how does it feel to have 231 Pass Stat ... You can Pass Fake - Jump Pass to the 3pt line with a 90^% chance or it still remains the same as a normal Shewred PG ?

I never had trouble jump passing to the 3pt line lol no matter what type i was, but having alot of pass stat gives:

1. Longer pass ranges with jump pass and other passes
        2 Faster passes
        3. Less chance of intercepts
        4. Bigger meter on baseball pass

Comment

Valioa best SPC for a PG? Anything?

Comment

Hi ! ^_^ my PG already have full skill slot and already have SP deck #3 what should I prioritize to spend for next ? should i get better SP deck with good random stats ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yazjlz View Post
              Hi ! ^_^ my PG already have full skill slot and already have SP deck #3 what should I prioritize to spend for next ? should i get better SP deck with good random stats ?

If you have that kind of money to spend, go right ahead, if not, then stick with what you got in my opinion. SP#3 is quite good and can be put to good use as a PG (quick jumper wide 2pts, Intercept stamina, etc.)

Maybe some clothing attribute would be better to go for next, or perhaps some ceremonies for funsies, or some accessories to customize your character. The choice is honestly yours.

Comment

can u teach me how to def in game?

Comment

Val could u pls teach me how to def ingame

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

If you have that kind of money to spend, go right ahead, if not, then stick with what you got in my opinion. SP#3 is quite good and can be put to good use as a PG (quick jumper wide 2pts, Intercept stamina, etc.)

Maybe some clothing attribute would be better to go for next, or perhaps some ceremonies for funsies, or some accessories to customize your character. The choice is honestly yours.
                    lol just today i got SP #4 in just 1 CARD BALL LOLLLL!!!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

I never had trouble jump passing to the 3pt line lol no matter what type i was, but having alot of pass stat gives:

1. Longer pass ranges with jump pass and other passes
                      2 Faster passes
                      3. Less chance of intercepts
                      4. Bigger meter on baseball pass

Hi Valioa, are these stats without attributes from gears, cards, and pet? What are the stats of your gears, cards, and pet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciel Donatien View Post

Hi Valioa, are these stats without attributes from gears, cards, and pet? What are the stats of your gears, cards, and pet?

Im not Left-Eye, but i assume he has stats on everything that is possible for pass stat.

My stats for my stuff does not benefit you in any way imo. They can only however, steer you in the right direction.

Comment

yo Valioa you think you can make a guide on how to guard iso on a pg, and also how are you so good defending the ball handler ?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMESBOND View Post
                            yo Valioa you think you can make a guide on how to guard iso on a pg, and also how are you so good defending the ball handler ?

When im off of work (which is next tues, 9/8) i will consider attempting to make one.

And I guess im good at defending ball handlers because I train a lot against the AI, as well as just experience from playing the game. following the AI around without stealing, just simply facing up and moving with them can give you those quick reflexes. And just playing the game can give you a general understanding of patterns the human being loves to make when you go against them.

Everyone has a habit, it is up to you to find it and exploit it.

Oh yea, move speed, face up speed and move collision angle attributes help as well. You can see what those do on the card section in my guide.
                            Last edited by Valioa; 09-05-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Great guide Valioa!

Comment

Is Tussle any good for PGs?

Comment

Working...
                                X