Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see that u have got the character type change coupon, how does that work, if you change type does it reset ur attributes as well?

Comment

Originally posted by tonkits View Post
      i see that u have got the character type change coupon, how does that work, if you change type does it reset ur attributes as well?

It is only the Type, it does not allow you to reset attributes.

Comment

do we really need the pass stat? can we do away without adding any to it? coz ive reset my stats today, added 3pt and steal stam and speed only, trying out if it can ddo witout pass, dont notice difference
        Last edited by tonkits; 07-19-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Hey Val, I just got to lvl50 but I'm on a regular character although I've got +18 clothes, +10 shoes and and SP#2 deck. I was thinking of making an SPC PG because of the extra 40 attribute points. Will it be worth the effort and resources leveling up again and reacquiring everything I got so far or would I better off putting in that resources getting an SP pack 4 or 5 on my current PG?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnrd View Post
            Hey Val, I just got to lvl50 but I'm on a regular character although I've got +18 clothes, +10 shoes and and SP#2 deck. I was thinking of making an SPC PG because of the extra 40 attribute points. Will it be worth the effort and resources leveling up again and reacquiring everything I got so far or would I better off putting in that resources getting an SP pack 4 or 5 on my current PG?

If you have the money, go for it. If you do not, to be honest a normal character is fine too, especially with the stats you have and what not.

Comment

Thanks, I'll maybe build that spc whenever im playing solo and have resources i can freely waste. On another note though, do you have any tips on how to defend against sf and sg's that spam dribble and spin moves a lot? Tbh im fairly new and have trouble marking these guys and more often than not their dribble moves procs the anklebreak

Comment

Val why the did you switch to shrewd type? Any particular reason? Or you just want to try it out?

Comment

Originally posted by myxallion View Post
                  Val why the did you switch to shrewd type? Any particular reason? Or you just want to try it out?
                  I switched because it fits the playstyle my tournament team was going to be doing (better 3pt, faster on Defense, more stamina, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mnrd View Post
                    Thanks, I'll maybe build that spc whenever im playing solo and have resources i can freely waste. On another note though, do you have any tips on how to defend against sf and sg's that spam dribble and spin moves a lot? Tbh im fairly new and have trouble marking these guys and more often than not their dribble moves procs the anklebreak
                    On my FAQ in the guide it talks about methods of stopping dribbles, which are 3 of them:
                    • When defending an opponent that is eager to dribble, there are 3 ways to doing so, each having their strengths and weaknesses:
                    1. Prediction - guessing which way someone is going when driving can get you some turnovers, however, if you predict wrong, it may leave the scorer wide open for the shot.

2. Facing Up extremely close - A risky move that can either make your opponent bump into you before their dribble happens, OR they can drive through you with ease.

3. Not moving at all before a dribble - Just standing there before a dribble appears can avoid pretty much all dribbles, but is still quite risky because if timed incorrectly, you can leave your opponent wide for the layup. To prevent this, you have to move immediately after the opponent dribbles, to the side you believe they went.

Comment

Sorry, I've actually read this already although on no. 3, anklebreaks still proc on me even when I'm not moving during defense. Will prolly need to put in a lot more hours into the game till I can read how opponents are moving. Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys do you mind if I ask you what condone means when we need to put 15 pts in mid shot or 3 pt? cause there are 4 different colors when you put 5 pts in each attribute. so how much does he mean when we need to put 15 pts? ty for the help!

Comment

How to baseball pass correctly to your scorer ?

Comment

Originally posted by sfapprentice View Post
                            Hi guys do you mind if I ask you what condone means when we need to put 15 pts in mid shot or 3 pt? cause there are 4 different colors when you put 5 pts in each attribute. so how much does he mean when we need to put 15 pts? ty for the help!
                            Basically, you need 5 points for the 1st color, 30 Points for the 2nd Color, and Finally, 50 Points for the 3rd color, aka 15 Training Attributes. That is what condone means.

Comment

Originally posted by Yazjlz View Post
                              How to baseball pass correctly to your scorer ?
                              When you baseball pass, You can:

A. Press no arrow keys to pass to the closest teammate

B. Pass to a farther teammate using either Up or Down if you are on the left or right side of the court, / and Right or Left if u are facing towards the rim and trying to pass. This is to specify where u want to pass to based off of your teammate's positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Basically, you need 5 points for the 1st color, 30 Points for the 2nd Color, and Finally, 50 Points for the 3rd color, aka 15 Training Attributes. That is what condone means.

According to condones guide i need to put 15 points at 2pts, 3pts, speed and stamina does that mean put points in the 3rd color?
                                and does he mean when a lv50 SF should have 3rd color in mid shot, 3pts, stamina and speed? will it fit if i put 15 training attributes to mid shot, 3 pts, stamina, speeD?
                                Last edited by sfapprentice; 08-02-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X