X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenjiMiyano View Post
    Is Tussle any good for PGs?

Not really sure sir.

I would say experiment by making a Power Type PG for funsies, maxing out his tussle lol xD

But if you are shrewd type and stuff, there are better stats to be worried about that have a higher impact on performance.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KenjiMiyano View Post
        Did you really just ask the same question

Comment

Hi Val,

I'm playing PG and considering between the two set of cards:SP3 and New Challenger (3pt,Stamina, and Steal).

SP3 has move collision angle+10 and move collision resistance-10 while NC gives me jump pass range+8; diving catch range+8 annd fail -8

Which one do you recommend?

Also,should my stats be: steal 190,speed 220, stamina 200 or should i trade of 5 points of stamina for steal?

Many thanks
          Last edited by Lana; 09-22-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lana View Post
            Hi Val,

I'm playing PG and considering between the two set of cards:SP3 and New Challenger (3pt,Stamina, and Steal).

SP3 has move collision angle+10 and move collision resistance-10 while NC gives me jump pass range+8; diving catch range+8 annd fail -8

Which one do you recommend?

Also,should my stats be: steal 190,speed 220, stamina 200 or should i trade of 5 points of stamina for steal?

Many thanks

Your attributes are great as is, dont worry (above average pretty much).

SP3 does have that + 7 att. bonus, while new challenger gives some bonus that I don't remember atm.

Move collision angle allows you to bump into other players at a farther range, while resistance allows you yourself to avoid others collisions at a better rate.

It honestly just depends on your playstyle overall.

Your sp3 seems to have some good defensive capabilities when it comes to facing up and what not, while your new challenger seems to give you a better recovery game with dives and hey, even the ability to jump pass farther! (although increasing pass can simply give you farther jump pass as well, but i'm going to assume you are shrewd type from the attributes you possess, giving you lower pass than the other types.)

But yea, I feel you should make the ultimate decision:

A. use Sp3

B. Use New Challenger

C. Mix both up to create something cooleo.

#InPieWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Your attributes are great as is, dont worry (above average pretty much).

SP3 does have that + 7 att. bonus, while new challenger gives some bonus that I don't remember atm.

Move collision angle allows you to bump into other players at a farther range, while resistance allows you yourself to avoid others collisions at a better rate.

It honestly just depends on your playstyle overall.

Your sp3 seems to have some good defensive capabilities when it comes to facing up and what not, while your new challenger seems to give you a better recovery game with dives and hey, even the ability to jump pass farther! (although increasing pass can simply give you farther jump pass as well, but i'm going to assume you are shrewd type from the attributes you possess, giving you lower pass than the other types.)

But yea, I feel you should make the ultimate decision:

A. use Sp3

B. Use New Challenger

C. Mix both up to create something cooleo.

#InPieWeTrust

Thanks mate,

New Challenger gives +5 for all attributes. After trying SP3 for a week I have made up my mind: go back for the New Challenger because it suits my style better. I love doing open 3 and personally, i found out i shoot better 3s with NC. Also, what frustrates me the most is not being able to catch the ball after the intercepts or steals...

Anw, thanks a lot for your Tips. Please upload more videos on Youtube, especially how to steal PG's ball!! I practice a lot as how to bump but still did not go anywhere. It's so hard...

I always check your channel before going to bed .

Cheers and have a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Lana View Post

Thanks mate,

New Challenger gives +5 for all attributes. After trying SP3 for a week I have made up my mind: go back for the New Challenger because it suits my style better. I love doing open 3 and personally, i found out i shoot better 3s with NC. Also, what frustrates me the most is not being able to catch the ball after the intercepts or steals...

Anw, thanks a lot for your Tips. Please upload more videos on Youtube, especially how to steal PG's ball!! I practice a lot as how to bump but still did not go anywhere. It's so hard...

I always check your channel before going to bed .

Cheers and have a good one!

I stream more than I make videos by the way. I recommend watching the past broadcast of my streams or catch me live sir.

http://Twitch.tv/Valioa

Comment

Hi val, one question what does post up collision angle do??

Comment

Originally posted by ILissana View Post
                    Hi val, one question what does post up collision angle do??
                    Post up collision angle simply increases the range/angle of your post up or W when u have the ball in your hand. It makes it easier for you to latch on to the defense, forcing them to either be pushed, or push you.
                    Last edited by Valioa; 09-26-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Post up collision angle simple increases the range/angle of your post up or W when u have the ball in your hand. It makes it easier for you to latch on to the defense, forcing them to either be pushed, or push you.
                      Thankyou best supporter NA!

Comment

• add Lyn to the special characters

Comment

• Could you make a video or tips about ball security and how to secure the ball during dash offense/swing or pillar?

Comment

• Originally posted by TomokoKur0ki View Post
                            Could you make a video or tips about ball security and how to secure the ball during dash offense/swing or pillar?

Bump to this.. Proper Ball Handling. so that new players and old players knows how to take car of the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILissana View Post

Bump to this.. Proper Ball Handling. so that new players and old players knows how to take car of the ball.

haha ok ill make one ill make one xD

Comment

• Hey there! I liked the guide overall.

Is it logical to play as Power Pg nowadays? I've never seen any to be honest. Plus, everyone says that pass stat is useless. Even 'tho, I want to know if it's viable or not. I am playing as Shrewd Pg, taking 3s mostly. I don't fake+v/d or long layup (mostly because over used and somehow cheap). So, specializing on pass/steal/block and not taking 3s is acceptable or not, that's I want to know.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X