• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM's bump this

Comment

great guide thx

Comment

Updated the stealing basics / Advanced techniques section (with an example PG defense video from FS2 Korea Version!)

Comment

For the playmaking part, going to add other peoples videos for examples of plays such as dash play, as well as a few of my videos to show certain skills off and explain how to use them.

Comment

Excuse me, i wanna ask some question
            how PG diving catch the ball and pass during that time?
            I have done that sometimes and saw in many tournament's videos
            ps. your link can't opened, need to copy and paste in the new tab

Comment

• GuardianAng
              GuardianAng commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks a lot Val !
              could you guess what PG's type is in the video of that red jersey

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              Most likely shrewd sir. Korean PGs usually go shrewd. (also, in korea version, the being short = shrewd type, while being tall = power type. In between heights = balanced.)

• GuardianAng
              GuardianAng commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh thanks once again : )

why you didnt use shoot touch? is it useless for 3p shooting? what is the actual use of shoot touch?
            If i change the Overpass Intercept with SP drive, is it worth it? Why you didn't use any drive skills?

thanks for your answers!

Comment

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel shoot touch is not needed for pg because most of the time imo a PG will be shooting wide open shots. Shoot touch is by no means pointless (I love shoot touch when I feel like shooting really good shots, its just I prefer the other skills I have equipped already.)

I used to be a PG that used Sp Drive, but since I found out that most Korean PG don't use it and just drive in by running and walking around the pg without the use of the A key, I feel it is not needed either. So yea, it saves up a skill slot, and its best to get used to getting through others without the use of A, makes you a better PG. ALSO driving I feel is a little risky at times, especially against good defenders.

Why post shot for the talent card?

Comment

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              sir, the post shot is pointless, however the sub stats are not. quick jumper activation speed increases my quick jumper speed of course, and the face up speed makes my face up faster.

A last question , why you don't use the Non-stop pass? since most of the PGs are using it, and the combination with a quick jumper SF is a great one.

Thanks for all of your answer!

Comment

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              I use non stop pass as well, just I prefer to have on overpass intercept / alley oop more. Sometimes I will change one of those skills to non stop when I feel like changing my playstyle up a bit.

I just get diving catch and pass.It's seem really good skill but I have problem with it.I can't timing perfect after dive then press S for passing.So I end up rapidly tap SSSSSSSSS when I need to dive.Anyone have some tutorial video about this?

1 more question.Which one do you prefer between baseball pass or non-stop pass,I just reach 30 and my skill slot is full now

Comment

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              Lets see, i would say non stop pass because you don't really have to fear intercept that much till like lvl 40+ channel.
              Also, baseball pass takes some getting used to to master it.

As for diving catch, just do challenge mode to be honest with you. Itll help in the long run. Also, real games are a good way to mastering diving catch.

hi! wanna ask

just this situation. when your opponent drives and you go the other way and the !! comes up (anklebreak or something(i dont know))

how can u prevent this from happening?

Comment

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              When defending an opponent that is eager to dribble, there are 3 ways to doing so, each having their strengths and weaknesses:

1. Prediction - guessing which way someone is going when driving can get you some turnovers, however, if you predict wrong, it may leave the scorer wide open for the shot.

2. Close quarters facing up - A risky move that can either make your opponent bump into you before their dribble happens, OR they can drive through you with ease.

3. Not moving at all before a dribble - Just standing there before a dribble appears can avoid pretty much all dribbles, but is still quite risky because if timed incorrectly, you can leave your opponent wide for the layup. To prevent this, you have to move immediately after the opponent dribbles, to the side you believe they went.

Updated FAQ once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
              Updated FAQ once again!
              Seems like pie has taken over. Much proud! :')

Comment

• LunarRainbow
                LunarRainbow commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks ^w^. I know you don't use Skype that much anymore but I asked you something on there yesterday kiddo! Did you see it?

• Valioa
                Valioa commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I replied and said I am in Bruh Crew now. Also, I get on skype sometimes cause Team Bruh has a skype group there.

• LunarRainbow
                LunarRainbow commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations!!! I didn't have a lot of the guys added so now that the group Skype is gone I had no ways to contact! Thanks for letting me know Senpai.

Yeahhh Sp Edition.Unfortunately it's #1.(Got from free 2 card ball at lvl35 XD)
              Btw those stat seem cool anyway I like that Defense card sub status <3
              http://puu.sh/i6Rv3/1062c45053.jpg

Comment

• Valioa
                Valioa commented
                Editing a comment
                sir I have sp#1 as well: Heres my stats - http://prntscr.com/76nlgv

And my card Att. - http://prntscr.com/76ymey

• PHiN
                PHiN commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow That Balance OwO.
                Do you still purchase card ball to hope for #4,#5? or do you think this is enough for pg(mainly for all+7 attribute)

• Valioa
                Valioa commented
                Editing a comment
                Um, Im not planning on spending any money atm

I do however hope I get some free card balls from achievements so I can get a better set though.

There's no right way of playing pg; this goes for any position. Great tips btw

Comment

One thing that I do disagree with you sir, is that VD may be a risky play against PF/C, but it can be a higher % shot then just a layup when scoring on a guard or SF. This is essential in making the opposing big man pay when he/she decides to leave the paint on defense. Mismatches are life.
                Last edited by ShotFake; 06-08-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Valioa
                  Valioa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes indeed, It is a good skill, just some PG may use it in the wrong way, therefore, I did not recommend it as a skill. Plus, I feel there are other methods than resorting to pass fake imo.

I feel beginners should not be obsessed with this skill is all.
                  Last edited by Valioa; 06-01-2015, 03:47 AM.
              Working...
              X