• Show
Clear All

mmmm sexy story bro

Comment

all i wanna be is 1080p

Comment

1 vs Everyone is the motto , no need to pass

Comment

Will update by this week. Sorry for the long wait, school stuffs /bump 10char

Comment

thanks for this guide, i'm following this guide and so pretty perfect for me, btw im a little bit confuse with the tussle that you dont recommend, can you give me ur final stat print screen? thanks Valioa, im a fan

Comment

• MissEmily
              MissEmily commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks valioa, hum does the max steal is good?

• MissEmily
              MissEmily commented
              Editing a comment
              does the max steal attribute is good valioa?

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              JUst 15 points or 3 bars into steal is fine.

Hi.. I would like to ask something. i got clara level 1 from the dice event. and im wondering where can i put this 40 stat points? it would be a great help if you give me an advice..btw i picked shewrd.

Nice guide very helpful..more power!

Comment

• Valioa
              Valioa commented
              Editing a comment
              I recommend adding Steal at at least 10 points, Speed/Stamina at 5 or higher. 3pt is good to add training as well for shrewd, but not really needed till higher lvls, since you do not have sp 3pt skill yet. Long layup is fine to, seeing as shrewd PG long layup is quite high already.

• echeleon
              echeleon commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you!!

Updated FAQ a bit (1st post)

Comment

Good guide. Bump this.

Comment

Hi again. Can you help me with jump pass. Some how i cant do it very well. While im attacking the rim and planning to do it i ended up being blocked beacuse i messed up, ty soo much for the help. More power!

Comment

• Valioa
                  Valioa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hmm, I may make a video about this and put it in my guide. Thanks for the idea ^.^

• Valioa
                  Valioa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And when jump passing, make sure you jump pass when someone is either next to you, behind you, or on the side.

Never jump pass from across the court! (like, if you are on the right of the court and you jump pass to someone directly on the left side from afar, you will most likely mess up.)

Also, try to avoid getting blocked when doing jump pass by using manual layup in areas in which the defense is not there already.
                  Last edited by Valioa; 05-04-2015, 12:38 PM.

• echeleon
                  echeleon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thank you!

For those who are wondering when I will finish my guide, I will be tinkering with it again this week, since I am done with this school term now! ;3.

Comment

Val i'm gonna make a billy pg and follow this guide if im not 95%+ win percentage im gonna report u.

Comment

• Valioa
                    Valioa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    -.-... okay

Hi val gonna ask question about pet.. i got rare clown and does block pass success? has something to do with your intercept??
                  ty for answering in advance!

Comment

• Valioa
                    Valioa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    block pass is a PF/C skill, which a passive ability in which they block and pass the ball afterwards. It has nothing to do with intercept o-o

• echeleon
                    echeleon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what a noob of me. ty val for the info..

Excuse me, I'm looking ahead to create my PG as my next, and also, main character
                  I still not yet choosing what SPC will it be
                  but i'm already thinking that i'll choose power type
                  in which i want to focus on pass attribute, may be +15, and steal +10
                  with spd and sta +10, +7 on 3 pt(or maybe middle), and +10 on long layup
                  what is your suggestion with this attribute, any recommend?

Comment

• Valioa
                    Valioa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like your stat build, its just right with power type ^^. you can use that +10 long layup to for jump pass and what not,

• GuardianAng
                    GuardianAng commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for recommendation : )
                    When will you finish up with the rest topic, any suggest?
                    I translated ur guide to Thai language in the group of Thai people, it does help alot
                    Wish it will be done soon, thanks !

Hello there! I've just started playing freestyle for 1 week and i did purchase Goku already because i really love to play basketball cause im a basketball player and a natural point guard in real life. i think I'm doing pretty well but i know this isn't the real game so i want to learn some other techniques i can mix to my skills to be a better and probably one of the best point guard here hehe! Do you have like chat rooms so i can chat with you guys and ask directly there? hehe! Thanks and btw nice Guide! ^_^

Comment

• Valioa
                    Valioa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you have any questions about pg and stuff, you can ask me when I am livestreaming sir (I use mic) o-o My Twitch is http://Twitch.tv/Valioa. I usually stream in the mornings (9am-12pm est) and sometimes at random in the afternoon/night.
                    Last edited by Valioa; 05-11-2015, 05:39 PM.

Updated PG Cards section of the Guide!

Comment

• GuardianAng
                    GuardianAng commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks !
                    I have question to ask also
                    What is different between running speed and move speed?
                    and does the passing att. increasing the range of jump pass, baseball gauge, etc.?

• Valioa
                    Valioa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I assume running speed affects the speed of your character both with and without the ball slightly, while move speed affects only movement speed without the ball more than running speed.

Yes, passing stats increases the range of jump pass, but I am not sure about the gauge increase for baseball pass. I haven't seen any differences with the gauge being larger.

• GuardianAng
                    GuardianAng commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks alot Val
                Working...
                X