X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciel Donatien View Post

Hi Valioa, are these stats without attributes from gears, cards, and pet? What are the stats of your gears, cards, and pet?

Im not Left-Eye, but i assume he has stats on everything that is possible for pass stat.

My stats for my stuff does not benefit you in any way imo. They can only however, steer you in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• Ciel Donatien
    replied
    Originally posted by Valioa View Post

I never had trouble jump passing to the 3pt line lol no matter what type i was, but having alot of pass stat gives:

1. Longer pass ranges with jump pass and other passes
    2 Faster passes
    3. Less chance of intercepts
    4. Bigger meter on baseball pass

Hi Valioa, are these stats without attributes from gears, cards, and pet? What are the stats of your gears, cards, and pet?

Leave a comment:

• Yazjlz
    replied

If you have that kind of money to spend, go right ahead, if not, then stick with what you got in my opinion. SP#3 is quite good and can be put to good use as a PG (quick jumper wide 2pts, Intercept stamina, etc.)

Maybe some clothing attribute would be better to go for next, or perhaps some ceremonies for funsies, or some accessories to customize your character. The choice is honestly yours.
    lol just today i got SP #4 in just 1 CARD BALL LOLLLL!!!! <3

Leave a comment:

• pacman
    replied
    Val could u pls teach me how to def ingame

Leave a comment:

• pacman
    replied
    can u teach me how to def in game?

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by Yazjlz View Post
    Hi ! ^_^ my PG already have full skill slot and already have SP deck #3 what should I prioritize to spend for next ? should i get better SP deck with good random stats ?

If you have that kind of money to spend, go right ahead, if not, then stick with what you got in my opinion. SP#3 is quite good and can be put to good use as a PG (quick jumper wide 2pts, Intercept stamina, etc.)

Maybe some clothing attribute would be better to go for next, or perhaps some ceremonies for funsies, or some accessories to customize your character. The choice is honestly yours.

Leave a comment:

• Yazjlz
    replied
    Hi ! ^_^ my PG already have full skill slot and already have SP deck #3 what should I prioritize to spend for next ? should i get better SP deck with good random stats ?

Leave a comment:

• sfapprentice
    replied
    Valioa best SPC for a PG? Anything?

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by DoYoungWa View Post
    PG Attribute Example

I wanted to know how does it feel to have 231 Pass Stat ... You can Pass Fake - Jump Pass to the 3pt line with a 90^% chance or it still remains the same as a normal Shewred PG ?

I never had trouble jump passing to the 3pt line lol no matter what type i was, but having alot of pass stat gives:

1. Longer pass ranges with jump pass and other passes
    2 Faster passes
    3. Less chance of intercepts
    4. Bigger meter on baseball pass

Leave a comment:

• DoYoungWa
    replied
    PG Attribute Example

I wanted to know how does it feel to have 231 Pass Stat ... You can Pass Fake - Jump Pass to the 3pt line with a 90^% chance or it still remains the same as a normal Shewred PG ?
    Last edited by DoYoungWa; 08-06-2015, 10:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sfapprentice
    replied
    Do you still use the same attributes now?

Leave a comment:

• sfapprentice
    replied

Basically, you need 5 points for the 1st color, 30 Points for the 2nd Color, and Finally, 50 Points for the 3rd color, aka 15 Training Attributes. That is what condone means.

According to condones guide i need to put 15 points at 2pts, 3pts, speed and stamina does that mean put points in the 3rd color?
    and does he mean when a lv50 SF should have 3rd color in mid shot, 3pts, stamina and speed? will it fit if i put 15 training attributes to mid shot, 3 pts, stamina, speeD?
    Last edited by sfapprentice; 08-02-2015, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by Yazjlz View Post
    How to baseball pass correctly to your scorer ?
    When you baseball pass, You can:

A. Press no arrow keys to pass to the closest teammate

B. Pass to a farther teammate using either Up or Down if you are on the left or right side of the court, / and Right or Left if u are facing towards the rim and trying to pass. This is to specify where u want to pass to based off of your teammate's positions.

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by sfapprentice View Post
    Hi guys do you mind if I ask you what condone means when we need to put 15 pts in mid shot or 3 pt? cause there are 4 different colors when you put 5 pts in each attribute. so how much does he mean when we need to put 15 pts? ty for the help!
    Basically, you need 5 points for the 1st color, 30 Points for the 2nd Color, and Finally, 50 Points for the 3rd color, aka 15 Training Attributes. That is what condone means.

Leave a comment:

• Yazjlz
    replied
    How to baseball pass correctly to your scorer ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X