Clear All

• WuZi
    replied
    add Lyn to the special characters

Leave a comment:

• ILissana
    replied
    Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Post up collision angle simple increases the range/angle of your post up or W when u have the ball in your hand. It makes it easier for you to latch on to the defense, forcing them to either be pushed, or push you.
    Thankyou best supporter NA!

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by ILissana View Post
    Hi val, one question what does post up collision angle do??
    Post up collision angle simply increases the range/angle of your post up or W when u have the ball in your hand. It makes it easier for you to latch on to the defense, forcing them to either be pushed, or push you.
    Last edited by Valioa; 09-26-2015, 08:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ILissana
    replied
    Hi val, one question what does post up collision angle do??

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by Lana View Post

Thanks mate,

New Challenger gives +5 for all attributes. After trying SP3 for a week I have made up my mind: go back for the New Challenger because it suits my style better. I love doing open 3 and personally, i found out i shoot better 3s with NC. Also, what frustrates me the most is not being able to catch the ball after the intercepts or steals...

Anw, thanks a lot for your Tips. Please upload more videos on Youtube, especially how to steal PG's ball!! I practice a lot as how to bump but still did not go anywhere. It's so hard...

I always check your channel before going to bed .

Cheers and have a good one!

I stream more than I make videos by the way. I recommend watching the past broadcast of my streams or catch me live sir.

http://Twitch.tv/Valioa

Leave a comment:

• Lana
    replied
    Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Your attributes are great as is, dont worry (above average pretty much).

SP3 does have that + 7 att. bonus, while new challenger gives some bonus that I don't remember atm.

Move collision angle allows you to bump into other players at a farther range, while resistance allows you yourself to avoid others collisions at a better rate.

It honestly just depends on your playstyle overall.

Your sp3 seems to have some good defensive capabilities when it comes to facing up and what not, while your new challenger seems to give you a better recovery game with dives and hey, even the ability to jump pass farther! (although increasing pass can simply give you farther jump pass as well, but i'm going to assume you are shrewd type from the attributes you possess, giving you lower pass than the other types.)

But yea, I feel you should make the ultimate decision:

A. use Sp3

B. Use New Challenger

C. Mix both up to create something cooleo.

#InPieWeTrust

Thanks mate,

New Challenger gives +5 for all attributes. After trying SP3 for a week I have made up my mind: go back for the New Challenger because it suits my style better. I love doing open 3 and personally, i found out i shoot better 3s with NC. Also, what frustrates me the most is not being able to catch the ball after the intercepts or steals...

Anw, thanks a lot for your Tips. Please upload more videos on Youtube, especially how to steal PG's ball!! I practice a lot as how to bump but still did not go anywhere. It's so hard...

I always check your channel before going to bed .

Cheers and have a good one!

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by Lana View Post
    Hi Val,

I'm playing PG and considering between the two set of cards:SP3 and New Challenger (3pt,Stamina, and Steal).

SP3 has move collision angle+10 and move collision resistance-10 while NC gives me jump pass range+8; diving catch range+8 annd fail -8

Which one do you recommend?

Also,should my stats be: steal 190,speed 220, stamina 200 or should i trade of 5 points of stamina for steal?

Many thanks

Your attributes are great as is, dont worry (above average pretty much).

SP3 does have that + 7 att. bonus, while new challenger gives some bonus that I don't remember atm.

Move collision angle allows you to bump into other players at a farther range, while resistance allows you yourself to avoid others collisions at a better rate.

It honestly just depends on your playstyle overall.

Your sp3 seems to have some good defensive capabilities when it comes to facing up and what not, while your new challenger seems to give you a better recovery game with dives and hey, even the ability to jump pass farther! (although increasing pass can simply give you farther jump pass as well, but i'm going to assume you are shrewd type from the attributes you possess, giving you lower pass than the other types.)

But yea, I feel you should make the ultimate decision:

A. use Sp3

B. Use New Challenger

C. Mix both up to create something cooleo.

#InPieWeTrust

Leave a comment:

• Lana
    replied
    Hi Val,

I'm playing PG and considering between the two set of cards:SP3 and New Challenger (3pt,Stamina, and Steal).

SP3 has move collision angle+10 and move collision resistance-10 while NC gives me jump pass range+8; diving catch range+8 annd fail -8

Which one do you recommend?

Also,should my stats be: steal 190,speed 220, stamina 200 or should i trade of 5 points of stamina for steal?

Many thanks
    Last edited by Lana; 09-22-2015, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Barida
    replied
    Originally posted by KenjiMiyano View Post
    Is Tussle any good for PGs?
    Did you really just ask the same question

Leave a comment:

• KenjiMiyano
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by KenjiMiyano View Post

Not really sure sir.

I would say experiment by making a Power Type PG for funsies, maxing out his tussle lol xD

But if you are shrewd type and stuff, there are better stats to be worried about that have a higher impact on performance.

Leave a comment:

• KenjiMiyano
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KunaPG
    replied
    Great guide Valioa!

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Originally posted by JAMESBOND View Post
    yo Valioa you think you can make a guide on how to guard iso on a pg, and also how are you so good defending the ball handler ?

When im off of work (which is next tues, 9/8) i will consider attempting to make one.

And I guess im good at defending ball handlers because I train a lot against the AI, as well as just experience from playing the game. following the AI around without stealing, just simply facing up and moving with them can give you those quick reflexes. And just playing the game can give you a general understanding of patterns the human being loves to make when you go against them.

Everyone has a habit, it is up to you to find it and exploit it.

Oh yea, move speed, face up speed and move collision angle attributes help as well. You can see what those do on the card section in my guide.
    Last edited by Valioa; 09-05-2015, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JAMESBOND
    replied
    yo Valioa you think you can make a guide on how to guard iso on a pg, and also how are you so good defending the ball handler ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X