New stats. http://i.imgur.com/jG5z8du.jpg
    Still need even more steal??

• Eye See You
    replied
    Boooo, u suck *-throws soda can at Valioa's face-*

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    replied
    Updated PG Playmaking/Setting Plays, will eventually add videos once I figure out what replays/korean gameplay/My own recordings that I want to add.

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    commented on 's reply
    steal ftw ;D

• cvax
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Here is my current build http://i.imgur.com/NJQwuaQ.jpg
    I really don't have any good cards yet, just the starting West #3 set from the SPC character with no upgrades. Really not sure where to put my points into now. Maybe I need more speed or should I now focus on adding offensive capabilities even though we PGs rarely shoot...

• Valioa
    commented on 's reply
    Tussle for PG at the moment is an experiment for me. I am not entirely sure what it does yet, but I think it reduces the chance of your character getting pushed and faced up, increases the ability to bump/face up others, reduction of shot % when blocking or being in their aura when they are shooting, etc.

Of course not 100% true, simply speculation and I recommend you do not try this tussle stat build stuff unless you are trying to experiment like me.

Also, I have sp edition #1, which gives tussle and rebound, so I decided to build my stats around that.

• cvax
    replied
    I see your new attributes distribution has even more in tussle. So do you think tussle is good on a PG? What scenarios would it help you in? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    commented on 's reply
    yes indeed, It is a good skill, just some PG may use it in the wrong way, therefore, I did not recommend it as a skill. Plus, I feel there are other methods than resorting to pass fake imo.

I feel beginners should not be obsessed with this skill is all.
    Last edited by Valioa; 06-01-2015, 03:47 AM.

• ShotFake
    replied
    One thing that I do disagree with you sir, is that VD may be a risky play against PF/C, but it can be a higher % shot then just a layup when scoring on a guard or SF. This is essential in making the opposing big man pay when he/she decides to leave the paint on defense. Mismatches are life.
    Last edited by ShotFake; 06-08-2015, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LunarRainbow
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!!! I didn't have a lot of the guys added so now that the group Skype is gone I had no ways to contact! Thanks for letting me know Senpai.

• Infamous
    replied
    There's no right way of playing pg; this goes for any position. Great tips btw

Leave a comment:

• Valioa
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I replied and said I am in Bruh Crew now. Also, I get on skype sometimes cause Team Bruh has a skype group there.

• LunarRainbow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ^w^. I know you don't use Skype that much anymore but I asked you something on there yesterday kiddo! Did you see it?

• Valioa
    commented on 's reply
    Um, Im not planning on spending any money atm

I do however hope I get some free card balls from achievements so I can get a better set though.

• PHiN
    commented on 's reply
    Wow That Balance OwO.
    Do you still purchase card ball to hope for #4,#5? or do you think this is enough for pg(mainly for all+7 attribute)
Working...
X