This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
    I would just like to say that i have spent thousands of dollars on trying to get an SP deck for my PG. Right now she has one SP card which i got from fusion. I probably wouldnt have gone hard had i been there, but at the same time how can you expect this event to be a freebie. SP Decks are hard as hell to get, they just gave us an event which made them simple to get for a few lucky players. They just had to win. Did y'all really expect the mods to roll over and let them get what many of us have dropped thousands trying in vain to get? Y'all should just be happy you were given an event with such amazing rewards. Theres really no pleasing any of you when you get down to it. First you complain about recycled events with crap rewards, then you complain about the Mods trying in said events. Had the mods not tried, these forums would be littered with "lolol these are the shit mods you all picked they dont even know how to play". Sure it kinda sucks the guys that got picked lost, but at the end of the day they were given a much higher chance to get the best card decks in the game than anyone else has ever had. Maybe instead of complaining about their loss, you should take refuge in the fact we had our first meaningful event, with meaningful rewards. There will always be something to complain about, but you should pick your battles. Because, as i see it you should all be happy we got this event to begin with. Would you rather some bland christmas tree event, that gives you the same reindeer hat, and suit, that we've been given the last two years? Or would you rather have an event that gives you a chance to win SP decks? The mods werent told to lay down, it was up to each individual whether or not they wanted to have players compete for their rewards, or hand them out.
    you have a very bad point of view in my opinion,a very sad one.
    instead of understanding the struggle to get an sp deck and help others you choose to deny it because you got denied yourself.
    if sp decks are so rare as you say,so rare that people drop hundreds to get and it can make some lucky people in around the world happy why wouldnt you do it?
    yeah they are lucky and you arent just be happy for them,you remind me of the people who hate other wealthy people just because they have more money(even if its their parents money who cares im happy that they live good)
    the fact that you didnt get an sp deck is a complaint to gamekiss not to the poor guys who got denied for no reason,i feel you on that absurd money to get a deck tho,and thats the main reason why our servers are a gravestone.
    Last edited by Hakuchumu; 12-18-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
      With that being said it is possible since this event is getting so much hate (sanc and I ) it may not happen again :/
      Because you idiots fucked up. This event could have been very positive and it would have happen again

Comment

Originally posted by DEADASSGAMESDUMBASSMODS View Post
        Because you idiots fucked up. This event could have been very positive and it would have happen again
        Post on your real forum acc and not an alt. The gms know who you are regardless of what alt you use

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post
          you have a very bad point of view in my opinion,a very sad one.
          instead of understanding the struggle to get an sp deck and help others you choose to deny it because you got denied yourself.
          if sp decks are so rare as you say,so rare that people drop hundreds to get and it can make some lucky people in around the world happy why wouldnt you do it?
          yeah they are lucky and you arent just be happy for them,you remind me of the people who hate other wealthy people just because they have more money(even if its their parents money who cares im happy that they live good)
          the fact that you didnt get an sp deck is a complaint to gamekiss not to the poor guys who got denied for no reason,i feel you on that absurd money to get a deck tho,and thats the main reason why our servers are a gravestone.

I understand the struggle, and as i said if you had read it well enough, i would not have gone hard. However, you can see why people did. Had i been there i would have just had a smoke and had some fun. However, it was up to each player individually, and it was more than fair either way. As well as the best rewards we have ever had in an event. So try to look at it from both sides. Even though it didnt turn out the way you guys wanted, you still just were given one of the best events gamekiss has ever made. However, judging by the response its been met with you might not see it happen again. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

Comment

Jus admit y'all niggas fucked up and should've took it easier and let them win cause sp decks aren't exactly the easy things to get and jus move on everyone fucks up

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post

I understand the struggle, and as i said if you had read it well enough, i would not have gone hard. However, you can see why people did. Had i been there i would have just had a smoke and had some fun. However, it was up to each player individually, and it was more than fair either way. As well as the best rewards we have ever had in an event. So try to look at it from both sides. Even though it didnt turn out the way you guys wanted, you still just were given one of the best events gamekiss has ever made. However, judging by the response its been met with you might not see it happen again. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.
              yep,compared to the other events this one was good,we would all agree that a chance to win a deck even with the possibility of losing is great and probably the best event so far from gamekiss(well its not like it needed to be something special if you know what i mean),and a fair one,gamekiss did fine here shockingly.
              the problem is when im looking at it from the mods prespective its MINDBLOWING to me that they didnt lose those games,with the way i live my life and with the way i was raised its mindblowing that people would be so selfish,"im competitive"?ive seen the greatest athletes in the history of their sports losing on purpose,most of the times to kids or handicapped people on those light mood fun charity games.
              its mindblowing how when a person has an option to make 9 people happier with no effort at all and he chooses to not do it and basically achieve nothing,i hear many reasonings from the mods "wanted to have fun" "im competitive" "didnt wanted to just give it"
              guys have a look around there are people around you,it looks very selfish from where i sit,its a game and the mods didnt do something that bad and everything is in prespective ofc,but the act itself just look bad specially when you are the mods of the community.
              also yea i understood you wouldnt have played hard yourself,i know i would lose that and if my teamates would go hard id screen in their face and not pass them.
              Last edited by Hakuchumu; 12-18-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I was going to reply with both sides to this but there's honestly no point lol

Everyone said what they had to say. It's been on repeat for hours now. Almost a full day

Comment

I agree with what Slip said. At least this event was worth participating in compared to the prevous with a prize that is actually good. I also agree with the fact that these are events and not everyone wins and we cant really expecg freebies from GK in the first place.
                  All in all i think people would be less upset if at least half of the teams had won instead of 1.

Also this isnt all on the Mods, its on how gk conduts their events.

Comment

I was going to reply with both sides to this but there's honestly no point lol

Everyone said what they had to say. It's been on repeat for hours now. Almost a full day
                    i actually want to hear your point of view regarding to my comments,im not mad at you or gonna attack you im just curious maybe ill find a tiny hope in the actions.
                    if you dont want its fine aswell,i probably wouldnt be able to relate to it anyway,whats for sure is this thing went way out of proportion on both sides of the opinions.

edit:also to the guy above me,YES this all thing is casued by poor managment of the game and events and when people finallyhave a chance to get something and they dont,or when people have the chance to give something and they dont,the frustration from the game is all coming out from people.
                    Last edited by Hakuchumu; 12-18-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

i actually want to hear your point of view regarding to my comments,im not mad at you or gonna attack you im just curious maybe ill find a tiny hope in the actions.
                      if you dont want its fine aswell,i probably wouldnt be able to relate to it anyway,whats for sure is this thing went way out of proportion on both sides of the opinions.
                      Discord ChillWill (Kuzi) #6423
                      Kik - William1907

Comment

Discord ChillWill (Kuzi) #6423
                        Kik - William1907
                        idk why it doesnt add you,you can post it here and dgaf about who the hell will read it(i tried to add your tag but it says its wrong or something)

Comment

idk why it doesnt add you,you can post it here and dgaf about who the hell will read it(i tried to add your tag but it says its wrong or something)
                          I have most of the fs community on discord and Kik That's why I don't mind posting it. Could you message me on this forum board your discord?
                          Last edited by ChillWIll; 12-18-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

y'all lowkey taking FS2 too seriously.. LMFAO.

Comment

The event was called "Make a wish to Santa Mod" for a reason. It was a chance for the Mods to give the community a gift but nope yall egotistical mods couldn't let that happen. Stop justifying for your selfish acts and put the mod cape down.

Comment

fuck them for wanting to get free sp. GJ. If they wanted free SP GM's should've just gift it without any dumb supporter games.

Comment

Working...
                                X