This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alloces View Post
    this is just sad to see that people can be so hatefull - i would like to remind everyone this is just a computer game, not real life. Guess what - they will live without sp decks! what now?
    Stfu. Get your stupid ass outta here faggot.

Comment

• Sorry for my bad (not perfect) english first. I think that the "goal" of begin a player MOD is to be a good (charitable) guy who cares for other, "normal" players. That is a BIG responsibillity for you guys. You need to HELP other players, show them you care about them. You are GMs right hand! I really dont understand how can you have so stupid excuses. Im ashamed that this game has so bad player MODs. Im an EU player and here it was everything okay. I spoke with few MODs here and they all said that they will lose on propose, to make other players HAPPY. HAPPY.
      ​Everybody was FUCKING EXCITED about this event. To get SP deck, one of thing you can get the hardest in this game. And you fucking ruin it because of your FUCKING COMPLEXES. I mean, what the hell were you thinking? You must be ashamed. I would do everything to give away SP decks in this game just because I know how to hard is to get them. If I would be in you now, I would resign as player mod, change my name and NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN. You disgust me very much.

Comment

• Let me close this thread now.

Comment

Working...
        X