This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be taking responsibility for the Santa Mod Christmas Event

I'm going to give my story, and I'm going to keep it brief and be real. Will, Sanc, and Val will read this and think "yea I remember that". Anyone in the dUP discord will read this and think "yea he did say that". It's simply what happened. So if you want to hate on any mod, I think I'll be the appropriate target and please leave them out of it. Free for all: say what you need to say.

My story: I didn't want to participate in this at all, because I'm a competitive player. I don't care what it is, I want to win. When GMs posted in supporter forum, I was the first one who gave the impression of "you know what this is an event we should probably lose, I want to stay out of it". Because Thor said "take it easy on the ballers it's Christmas , but it's up to you", and I quoted that and said I can't participate because I'm ineligible.

​I still ended up as a sub in case someone had to go. It almost turned out how I wanted (not playing, turned down only opportunity to play), but I had to play the last game where I played like I would have through all of them. I can't take up for Will and Sanc winning at least 3 games no matter what even if I hadn't played. However, I can take 100% of the blame for insinuating any type of competitive attitude from us overall in an event like this. And I will add that if I had to play the games before that I would've driven the scoreboard up as much as I could, I'll admit to it and that's all I have to say about that. I'm just being honest. GM Thor said "but it's up to you", if it's up to me then that's what I would have done. In the final game I told them let's just go out and play we won't do iso or anything. Y'all can do whatever, but personally I'm going to try to win.

​In summary: if you think winning in this event was wrong then the GMs and other mods are innocent. I'm 100% the one you should be hating. If there is another event like this and I have to play in it again then you better bring it I'll promise you that. I'm a player mod for a lot of reasons. But losing on purpose in any scenario wasn't one of them and never will be and that's just the player I am.

close this thread. This is the least general discussion thread in the whole board.

Comment

am I retarded, or these guys cry over not getting reward they didn't won?

Comment

Originally posted by Alloces View Post
        Careful. If you say stuff like this you'll be sucked into a non ending argument

Comment

well said well said sir... heres my insight on the matter:

1. Mods had a choice to win or lose
          2.The players against the mods should honestly "earn" their win, not it be given to them easily... (yes this contradicts my "go easy on them" stuff i said in game.)
          3.Kuzi and Sanctify were doing their jobs, which dbll talked about above. Do not hate on them because they felt like letting the other team actually "earn" their win with good defense and offense capabilities.
          4.The 2nd match, we did not mean to lose so badly, but it just so happens that Kuzi was lagging hard at the endgame phase of the match, making it look like it.
          5. My view in the event was this: "Try our best in the first half, then 2nd half go easy"
          6. DBLL has the right to play to win, as stated by the GMs themselves. he don't have to make it easy.
          7. Yes they were the lucky winners of the event, but think about the people who didn't win.... they werent even lucky enough to participate, therefore they dont even get the chance to go against us. This means that if we went totally easy on the chosen players, it wouldn't feel right at all...

#CreateTheFuture
          #InPieWeTrust
          #PlayToWin
          #NotPlayToNotLose
          #EarnDemWs
          #HoldThatL

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Careful. If you say stuff like this you'll be sucked into a non ending argument
            Chill, i don't mind. This is my opinion and they can flame, trashtalk and do whatever they like - I am not going to keep quiet just because they think that they deserve SP Deck for nothing.
            Event rule was clear - Beat player Mods to get SP deck. If gamekiss would like to make it easy, they would make higher chance to get sp deck from card balls. Sorry but this is hilarious.

Comment

Chill, i don't mind. This is my opinion and they can flame, trashtalk and do whatever they like - I am not going to keep quiet just because they think that they deserve SP Deck for nothing.
              Event rule was clear - Beat player Mods to get SP deck. If gamekiss would like to make it easy, they would make higher chance to get sp deck from card balls. Sorry but this is hilarious.
              Ii fam lol

DBLL @val well said

Comment

These events are just trash in general . Dont attack the mods. Just tell gk to stop rigging the events to shit everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

2.The players against the mods should honestly "earn" their win, not it be given to them easily... (yes this contradicts my "go easy on them" stuff i said in game.)
                  3.Kuzi and Sanctify were doing their jobs, which dbll talked about above. Do not hate on them because they felt like letting the other team actually "earn" their win with good defense and offense capabilities.
                  4.The 2nd match, we did not mean to lose so badly, but it just so happens that Kuzi was lagging hard at the endgame phase of the match, making it look like it.
                  5. My view in the event was this: "Try our best in the first half, then 2nd half go easy"
                  6. DBLL has the right to play to win, as stated by the GMs themselves. he don't have to make it easy.
                  7. Yes they were the lucky winners of the event, but think about the people who didn't win.... they werent even lucky enough to participate, therefore they dont even get the chance to go against us. This means that if we went totally easy on the chosen players, it wouldn't feel right at all...

#CreateTheFuture
                  #InPieWeTrust
                  #PlayToWin
                  #NotPlayToNotLose
                  #EarnDemWs
                  #HoldThatL
                  There's a lot of reasons why I quit supporter and this is a prime example. This post clearly contradicted whatever you said in-game yet I'm sure you're forced to comply to solidarity in order to hide Kuzi's mistakes. Only the community is damaged from this PR shitshow with all these deleted and closed threads. It's sad that your own individuality and free thought is unacceptable now, just because of the mistake of your fellow mod members.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

There's a lot of reasons why I quit supporter and this is a prime example. This post clearly contradicted whatever you said in-game yet I'm sure you're forced to comply to solidarity in order to hide Kuzi's mistakes. Only the community is damaged from this PR shitshow with all these deleted and closed threads. It's sad that your own individuality and free thought is unacceptable now, just because of the mistake of your fellow mod members.

I was not forced, i said this to my own accord because this is logically correct lol...

In my heart, yes I wanted to go easy.
                    Last edited by Valioa; 12-18-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

If the other threads weren't deleted then you would be able to read our arguments on why the situation isn't as binary as that

Comment

I was not forced, i said this to my own accord because this is logically correct lol...

In my heart, yes I wanted to go easy.
                        Case in point.

Comment

#CreateTheFuture
                          #InPieWeTrust
                          #PlayToWin
                          #NotPlayToNotLose
                          #EarnDemWs
                          #HoldThatL
                          Behaviour represents belief. If you and the other player mods believe that you guys did the morally right thing and wouldn't change anything then I guess that's that. I understand you guys were told to do something but you can also think for yourselves, just like the mods on the other servers.
                          I don't know how many times my posts are going to get deleted so this is probably the last time i'll rewrite this:

The fact that you guys didn't try your hardest means that you probably understood that the other team should win right? Otherwise you guy's wouldn't have done all those things to give yourself handicaps. Even if you believe they should work for it, in the end they should win. You can't use intention as a means to justify the ends, just because you intended for something to happen you can't use that as an excuse to exempt yourself from the outcome. If you guys believed that the other team should win, why did you guys beat them?

I've asked this question over and over and none of the mods other than DBLL has given me a straight answer.

- we've concluded in the dup discord that dbll is a low iq sociopath so ...

Comment

Like I said countless times before, I could care less about the players who lost and didn't get their SP decks they got a chance and were lucky enough to get chosen. If I was chosen you know I'd beat that ass for that sp deck, so none of the participants should be complaining in their lack of skills to win level 20 or not. The only problem I have with these mods is that they are not true to their words, Kuzi and Sanc tried hard as fk obviously watch the replay and yet they keep denying it after countless of evidence, quit being fake. At least DB admit to his true intentions and not beat around the bush.

Comment

only reason i'm so concerned is because it's looking like the community i'm apart of is more toxic than I thought and the people chosen to represent me are apathetic to the point of delusion.

Comment

Working...
                              X