• Show
Clear All

I wasn't trying hard I was lagging hard

#Trump2017

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
      I wasn't trying hard I was lagging hard

#Trump2017
      Are you going to tell me to talk to you on discord then ignore me? Is that the plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post
        only reason i'm so concerned is because it's looking like the community i'm apart of is more toxic than I thought and the people chosen to represent me are apathetic to the point of delusion.
        You fellas are pretty much the only ones I know that would argue over a topic for 16 hours. After I talked to some people on discord that was on y'alls 'side' they now see how the mods (in this post including myself) were/was thinking -_-

Comment

You fellas are pretty much the only ones I know that would argue over a topic for 16 hours. After I talked to some people on discord that was on y'alls 'side' they now see how the mods (in this post including myself) were/was thinking -_-
          What the hell? If you didn't keep deleting everybody's posts maybe people would be inclined to speak out, ever thought of that, dumbass?

Comment

Jike I answered your post with a direct yes so it was answered.

@zyd I heard what you're been saying and some points I do agree on. I still think you're acting childish on the situation but that's my opinion.

@lex you're childish I gave up explaining

Libra I heard what you have to say. We are at mutual understanding.

Moral of this is it's time to move on. It's been 16 hours yet you consistently post the same stuff that's in the closed topic :/. And no I'm really not trying to start anything again honestly

Comment

WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE SAME STUFF BECAUSE YOU KEEP CLOSING AND DELETING THE THREADS, HELLO?

Sad.

Comment

Are your beliefs that malleable that it takes less than a day for you to completely change them? Or are you just looking for other people that share them so you can feel less insecure? Remember when I asked you yesterday if you were going to engage in the conversation or dismiss us? What did you say and what are you doing now.

"So you intended for only a small fraction for the players to receive their SP decks yesterday, this was apart of the plan?
                I don't like how you're being dismissive towards the event. Did you really not care whether or not those people got their SP decks? This is what I'm trying to focus on. I know that the supporters are just people too but that's why it surprises me even more that when given this opportunity to spread positive energy they seemed to lack the sense of empathy to go against what they were told by GK - an incredibly impersonal company that has shown to not care very much about it's players in the past.

The only other team in all 3 servers that lost, lost due to an sg on the challenging team missing two wide open 3s."

I'll just paste my reply that you have expertly avoided and leave it at this:
                This community is more fucked than I thought and I no longer want to be apart of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alloces View Post

Chill, i don't mind. This is my opinion and they can flame, trashtalk and do whatever they like - I am not going to keep quiet just because they think that they deserve SP Deck for nothing.
                  Event rule was clear - Beat player Mods to get SP deck. If gamekiss would like to make it easy, they would make higher chance to get sp deck from card balls. Sorry but this is hilarious.
                  I have always tried to prove Alloces wrong, but on this occassion, I couldn't agree more with what he said.

Letting them win, not only questions the event's (and MODs' integrity but would have seriously piss off everybody else who didn't have the opportunity to participate.
                  It would be more genuine to give the SP Decks away on a lottery

Comment

@zyd the main thread is still there under jike.

Jike that whole statement has been answered already by Val and dbll put together.

Comment

Jike that whole statement has been answered already by Val and dbll put together.
                      LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. CONGRATS YOU LEFT ONE THREAD OUT OF THE 10+ POSTED YESTERDAY. Are you saying it's okay? Are you implying that the other posts didn't matter? How autistic are you?

Comment

?????
                        We've confirmed in the dup discord that dbll is a low iq sociopath.
                        Val is still using his intentions to justify the outcome.
                        You would know this if you stopped closing and deleting threads.

It doesn't matter anymore. Just the fact that you're being this dismissive shows enough.

Comment

Why was the thread I posted in deleted? Explain in at least a paragraph

Comment

@zyd you said that not me. You're putting your words in your own mouth which is crazy lol. I never said they didn't matter. Those other post said the EXACT same thing on the same post that's closed under jike.

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post

Behaviour represents belief. If you and the other player mods believe that you guys did the morally right thing and wouldn't change anything then I guess that's that. I understand you guys were told to do something but you can also think for yourselves, just like the mods on the other servers.
                              I don't know how many times my posts are going to get deleted so this is probably the last time i'll rewrite this:

The fact that you guys didn't try your hardest means that you probably understood that the other team should win right? Otherwise you guy's wouldn't have done all those things to give yourself handicaps. Even if you believe they should work for it, in the end they should win. You can't use intention as a means to justify the ends, just because you intended for something to happen you can't use that as an excuse to exempt yourself from the outcome. If you guys believed that the other team should win, why did you guys beat them?

I've asked this question over and over and none of the mods other than DBLL has given me a straight answer.

- we've concluded in the dup discord that dbll is a low iq sociopath so ...
                              My true intentions were to go easy, but to at least make it convincing that we didnt go THAT easy.

I could not control Kuzi and Sanc, so do not put me in their boat - .-....

What I said in my insight above was just Pure logic, nothing more, not what I believed in.

I truly believe that we shouldve let them win yes, because i love to give people stuff, ask around. (I even offered Quickly money for compensation since we beat him by accident =.= i guess.

and yes what i say here is probably full of holes, so feel free to fill them in, its from the heart.

Comment

Tonio it had information containing the same information of which is closed under the name jike

Comment

Working...
                                X