This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

My true intentions were to go easy, but to at least make it convincing that we didnt go THAT easy.

I could not control Kuzi and Sanc, so do not put me in their boat - .-....

What I said in my insight above was just Pure logic, nothing more, not what I believed in.

I truly believe that we shouldve let them win yes, because i love to give people stuff, ask around. (I even offered Quickly money for compensation since we beat him by accident =.= i guess.

and yes what i say here is probably full of holes, so feel free to fill them in, its from the heart.

I popped into your stream for a bit and I feel like you had inoncent intentions, I really do. I've just concluded that a lot of people in this community don't. Even when presented with the perfect situation they don't have the empathy to act morally correct.

Comment

BLAMING DBLL OF CHILLWILL OR SANCTIFY OR VALIOA WONT CHANGE NOTHING . THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS GAMEKISS. HOST MORE MEANINGFUL EVENTS MORE FREQUENTLY!

Comment

Hey GM's and mods, can you guys make a page similar to the GM & Mod forums so I can join it? I'm really tired of everyone complaining and whining every time they don't like something.Life's not fair just deal with it as cliche as it may sound. I want to come to the forums and have a productive talk about the game.Thanks.

Comment

Not even going to say much because with the exemption of Jike and Stacked really y'all will take anything that I say right now out of context and not even look at it objectively. DB and Val are not to blame and what I don't like is especially how everyone got on Val during the event for making a layup he thought would have been blocked because he tried his hardest to make it look good and make sure everyone had fun just like me DB and Kuzi whenever we played against people

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
            Not even going to say much because with the exemption of Jike and Stacked really y'all will take anything that I say right now out of context and not even look at it objectively. DB and Val are not to blame and what I don't like is especially how everyone got on Val during the event for making a layup he thought would have been blocked because he tried his hardest to make it look good and make sure everyone had fun just like me DB and Kuzi whenever we played against people
            Don't worry about Val or DB it's on you and Kuzi you moron.

Comment

Man oh' man..

In the end this event was suppose to be intended to allowing the other players to win and a chance at a SP deck. Regardless of your competitive spirit, this really boils down to a heart issue. You knew you had a chance to make someone else happy, even in a meaningless trash fkn game such as FS2, but you chose to fuck them over by holding the ball and shooting it with 4 secs left? Just trash fkn way of showing leadership and care for the community. This whole community is cancer, and a little positive charity wouldnt of hurt no one in the long run. God knows we need it...

Alot of us have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars (adolfo Junior) supporting this trash af hack-infested game, and yet you 3-4 idiots decide to take it upon yourselves and "be the grinch"

In the end of the day you had 2 options: A) Make someone temporarily happy over a sp deck by losing a meaningless game and making yourselves, the community, and Gamekiss look good, or B) Be a dick and make excuses why you chose not to give up the game to encourage other players to positively speak out by being grateful.

You guys missed the mark and it shows how classless, arrogant and selfish you are. You had a chance to make a few people happy and have them talk nice things about gamekiss, but Noooo
              You bunch of morons decided to take it upon yourself and make some sort of false-statement of who is in charge or has the power to give and fk these noobs over.

Now you have to deal with the negative backlash of the community because you self-centered pricks decided to not be giving.

Way to fucking go Gamekiss, you got some trash AF mods bringing negative publicity, like you need any more of it. Time to clean house with these asswipes
              Last edited by ShaqOneal; 12-18-2016, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra View Post

Don't worry about Val or DB it's on you and Kuzi you moron.
                With me going back to watch the replays it's not like I sat there and was like I'm just going to crush it from the get go and go all out.. I'm like DB I'm competitive but I definitely gave everyone chances to execute and win every single game so for that I guess I am a moron like you said

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
                  Man oh' man..

In the end this event was suppose to be intended to allowing the other players to win and a chance at a SP deck. Regardless of your competitive spirit, this really boils down to a heart issue. You knew you had a chance to make someone else happy, even in a meaningless trash fkn game such as FS2, but you had a chance, and you chose to fuck them over but holding the ball and shooting it with 4 secs left? Just trash fkn way of showing leader and care for the community. This whole community is cancer, and a little charity doesnt hurt no one in the long run.

Alor of us have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars (adolfo Junior) supporting this trash af hack-infested game, and yet you 3-4 idiots decide to take it upon yourselves and "be the grinch"

In the end of the day you have 2 options: A. Make someone temporarily happy over a sp deck by losing a meaningless game and making yourselves look good, or B) Be a dick and make excuses why you chose not to give up the game to encourage other players to positively speak out by being grateful.

You guys missed the marks and it shows how classless, arrogant and selfish you are. You had a chance to make a few people happy and have them talk nice things about gamekiss, but Noooo
                  you bunch of morons decided to take it upon yourself and make some sort of false-statement of who is in charge or has the power to give and fk these noobs over.

Now you have to deal with the negative backlash of the community because you self-centered pricks decided to not be giving.

Way to fucking go Gamekiss, you got some trash AF mods bringing negative publicity, like you need any more of it. Time to clean house with these asswipes
                  Shaq preaching the truth.

Comment

You beat 1/3 teams that lost. Stop trying to get attention.

Comment

-------------

Comment

Mods never really affected the game in a positive or negative way. But when you guys have a chance to improve the community/game, make some players happy, and show your Christmas spirit, you guys fucked up. Take notes from EU and ASIA mods please. Even Shaq realizes this, and he is notorious for being the "bad" and "hated" guy in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainerusisblack
                          So u won against a team that already had no sp deck.. and most likely u were decked out. What is there to accomplish in that? U cant define ur self good when u already have a edge over somebody number 1, just because u win a match against undegeared players will never mean anything it just makes u look bad because u were in the position to help people instead of emberass them
                          We didn't have stats and I didn't have sp1 during the matches. Fish the only thing I did have was OP lag and post push lol

Comment

wew did NA mods really didnt give the wins?.....
                            if you had a chance to give people a free house would you just not give it?this is absord dude.
                            i know im exaggerating and an sp deck is not a house but i remember when i got my deck it made my day(maybe its pathetic but it did)
                            why wouldnt you make someone else happy?how were the games even close at the end?
                            a competitive spirit?im 100% sure that even michael jordan would lose a random game on purpose if it would have given money for charity or something
                            and its not like it was a tourny game or something just straight up playing vs lvl 20's.
                            even if you did play hard,whatever its not like you did a crime, but atleast understand how selfish it was,as i said in my last comment on the forum it wouldnt be so bad if people would try to look to the sides and see some other people struggle and stop focusing on their own ego.
                            the world will be a much happier place thats for sure,
                            as far as i know in EU the mods gave the games,im happy about that atleast we have mods that care for the community,i feel sorry for the people who got denied
                            but a lesson in life is never trust people to give you anything,yea not even if they have nothing to lose.

Hakuna matata

edit:you won 3 teams?not 1? jesus wow
                            Last edited by Hakuchumu; 12-18-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I would just like to say that i have spent thousands of dollars on trying to get an SP deck for my PG. Right now she has one SP card which i got from fusion. I probably wouldnt have gone hard had i been there, but at the same time how can you expect this event to be a freebie. SP Decks are hard as hell to get, they just gave us an event which made them simple to get for a few lucky players. They just had to win. Did y'all really expect the mods to roll over and let them get what many of us have dropped thousands trying in vain to get? Y'all should just be happy you were given an event with such amazing rewards. Theres really no pleasing any of you when you get down to it. First you complain about recycled events with crap rewards, then you complain about the Mods trying in said events. Had the mods not tried, these forums would be littered with "lolol these are the shit mods you all picked they dont even know how to play". Sure it kinda sucks the guys that got picked lost, but at the end of the day they were given a much higher chance to get the best card decks in the game than anyone else has ever had. Maybe instead of complaining about their loss, you should take refuge in the fact we had our first meaningful event, with meaningful rewards. There will always be something to complain about, but you should pick your battles. Because, as i see it you should all be happy we got this event to begin with. Would you rather some bland christmas tree event, that gives you the same reindeer hat, and suit, that we've been given the last two years? Or would you rather have an event that gives you a chance to win SP decks? The mods werent told to lay down, it was up to each individual whether or not they wanted to have players compete for their rewards, or hand them out.

Comment

With that being said it is possible since this event is getting so much hate (sanc and I ) it may not happen again :/

Comment

Working...
                                X