Korea fs2 big balance patch 11.29.2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milks View Post
    man look at theses 2 nobody asking me alot of question the real question is who the fuck are u two?
    im from boston been here 21 years so sorry if i speak with a boston accent. i have more rap songs and rings than both of you like no1 know who u are.
    im too poor to play any outher games? LOL MY GAMING SET UP IS WORTH MORE THAN UR WHOLE LIFE. back to back to back diamond class so i think i can afford any $60 game.
    so get ur high school diploma 1st then talk about money of my english.
    and no my dad dont own a buffet but im about to since im the best chef in this game.
    if i cant blk why wont u face me 1 v 1?
    You don't have a Boston accent. Were you born in America? I bet you weren't, you stupid fob. You have some weird ass foreign FOB accent. It's so weird that I can't even tell what it is. Get high school diploma? Try master's. You uneducated no-life loser.

Comment

not only i got a better life making bank im better than u at this video game man who are u again?

Comment

I am a nobody. But I beat your ass all the time. I even beat you with randoms while you were playing with your crew members. Lol, as a matter of fact I don't even know this pg. I just joined a random room and beat your ass. DB and Sam tried carrying your ass so hard, but you are so bad. Once again, I am a nobody, but I ra-pe you 24/7/ Ez pz. Easy cash money in my back pocket. You noob ass fk. You make more money than I do?? I seriously doubt that. You uneducated fk.

Comment

man post the only win u get off me why wont u post the other game u lost man u not even diamond yet vvip plz if u need a job ill hire u at my place as a dish washer cuz thats all u do is pass when i guard 1 v 1.

Comment

man post the only win u get off me why wont u post the other game u lost man u not even diamond yet vvip plz if u need a job ill hire u at my place as a dish washer cuz thats all u do is pass when i guard 1 v 1.
            Are you fken dumb? Bill Gates is not diamond in this game or vvip. Is he poor?? Are you dumb? You are nothing but a corner bi-tch. Don't even talk shit to people better than you. Lol I know I suck, but you suck even more biyach. Go suck on db's armpit. You stupid fa-g

Comment

thats cuz bill gates dont play this game if he does he would be so much better than you.
              plz dont compare me to a nobody like u other wise i would make u expire like ur event gkash.

Comment

thats cuz bill gates dont play this game if he does he would be so much better than you.
                plz dont compare me to a nobody like u other wise i would make u expire like ur event gkash.
                You lose to a nobody like me 24/7. Lol you are so stupid. Did your mom drop you on the floor when you were a baby?? Cry me a river. You suck at this game.

Comment

if i suck at this game tell me how many times u lost to me. man win a tourney then talk to me talk about my mom but man ur father left you and it was me who took u in after i was tired of ur mom nasty old pussy i left her like ur father. i make u sleep early so u cant practice fs so its mf that ur this bad at it. plz save the troll on this post for tourney winners.
                  Last edited by Milks; 12-14-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

if i suck at this game tell me how many times u lost to me. man win a tourney then talk to me talk about my mom but man ur father left you and it was me who took u in after i was tired of ur mom nasty old pussy i left her like ur father. i make u sleep early so u cant practice fs so its mf that ur this bad at it. plz save the troll on this post for tourney winners.
                    ? I beat you 24/7. To be exact, 9 out of 10. You are just as easy as your mother. VERY EASY. Speaking of which, you and your mom have a lot in common! Your stupidity put a smile on my face just like your mom's tongue on my D does. Have you noticed your mom's been a lot happier lately?

Comment

man my mom so happy meanwhile ur mom so sad that i left her cuz shes looking for a big black dick like mine she cant find any like it. tell her i miss her but i find some better pussy like your sister so am i ur daddy or uncle? u can call me either sound good to me.

Comment

man my mom so happy meanwhile ur mom so sad that i left her cuz shes looking for a big black dick like mine she cant find any like it. tell her i miss her but i find some better pussy like your sister so am i ur daddy or uncle? u can call me either sound good to me.
                        I heard your mom started doing kegel exercises to make me happy as well. Welp,, we'll see. She kinda too loose. She has to finish me off with a handjob.

Comment

man after she been searching for a big black dick like mine she never had any dick ever since i was gone so i felt bad i fked her so good that pussy was so tight i dint last long tell her im sorry but atleast i finish her off by giving her heads. btw i dint pull out and she was in a doggy pos.

Comment

man after she been searching for a big black dick like mine she never had any dick ever since i was gone so i felt bad i fked her so good that pussy was so tight i dint last long tell her im sorry but atleast i finish her off by giving her heads. btw i dint pull out and she was in a doggy pos.

dpoty my as-s you suck at this game so bad.

Comment

nice photoshop stop saying my name im already tired from hearing if from your mother.

Comment

You are pathetic. Photoshop the photo again. I will be uploading the video. Sore loser..yuk.
                                Last edited by DIS0WNED; 12-18-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X