Korea fs2 big balance patch 11.29.2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milks View Post
    man when i see korean fs2 big update i was like after that lost to cadette u sure need a big update mr korean. go back to pg know ur role. all korean bigs in this game is trash.
    get at least one ring as C then talk to me, instead of 1000 gcash and petite mini-tourney jacket. Claiming urself as DPOTY but didn't even show up against PF iso. What did you do when Papachan played against three pf iso teams and avg 3 blocks per game. How long are you gonna use ping as ur excuse cuz it doesn't limit your block ability against iso pf. Trash talk without outcome in the tourney sure will not make you look good. Provide some value as a bigman to the team, you are supposed to be Ben Wallace but you keep playing like Andrea Bargnani. Knowing your skill is the first step to be better. StyleZ and Fairy wouldn't leave you if you knew it.
    Last edited by MVP+; 12-07-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

listen man i never use ping as an excuse i will blk any pf iso thats why im top 3 in block challenge ur not.u think mini tourney is easy but yet u cant win one. u can use that as an excuse that its just a mini but comon u tried. im a bigger value as a big man any day of the week no matter what ping.u cant win without hannachan or pa remember u lost to 3 pf iso? outher then that u play like derek fisher who just ride any sg and big to carry u to the finals. call ur daddy pa cuz i seen u playing with wyh now.

<br/><a href="http://oi64.tinypic.com/sqjqld.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Comment

listen man i never use ping as an excuse i will blk any pf iso thats why im top 3 in block challenge ur not.u think mini tourney is easy but yet u cant win one. u can use that as an excuse that its just a mini but comon u tried. im a bigger value as a big man any day of the week no matter what ping.u cant win without hannachan or pa remember u lost to 3 pf iso? outher then that u play like derek fisher who just ride any sg and big to carry u to the finals. call ur daddy pa cuz i seen u playing with wyh now.

<br/><a href="http://oi64.tinypic.com/sqjqld.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>
        your line just self-explain your poor understanding of fs2. Sure you wouldn't understand when you don't know how to play dash pg to the ring or swing bigman. Stay shooting watching someone iso and move up and down at 3 point line or watch it from your best place- bench. You had to sceenshot blocking OPxCondom cuz you can only do it against OPxCondom or anyone who doesn't know how to iso. People recording or screenshot regular matches gotta be the ones so desperate to show others some winning games cuz they maybe couldn't do it in the tourney from the bench. Oh speaking of WYH, I understand you lost to WYH but my team in the NOBLE won, so riding someone that my team beat does make sense? get good maybe next time you should figure out how to play against ppl lagging and not to cry about WYH.
        Last edited by MVP+; 12-07-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

i can do it vs u not just op condom if u set a date and time i can show u i never run away from no1. i can play any playstyle in this game i just like to iso cuz people i play with dont need a screen to score. be honest u need a screen cuz i be locking u and ur teammates.
          comon man i made pa quit iso sf,sg ask ur daddy about me.
          only time i cant blk pf iso is when im on the bench.
          call daddy pa back other wise youre gonna need wyh in ur life.

Comment

i can do it vs u not just op condom if u set a date and time i can show u i never run away from no1. i can play any playstyle in this game i just like to iso cuz people i play with dont need a screen to score. be honest u need a screen cuz i be locking u and ur teammates.
            comon man i made pa quit iso sf,sg ask ur daddy about me.
            only time i cant blk pf iso is when im on the bench.
            call daddy pa back other wise youre gonna need wyh in ur life.
            Didn't your friend dbll say 'Major tourney matters'?(https://youtu.be/K3_wbApR598?t=5m57s) Come on, he is your TEAMMATE. Talking on the forum is the easiest thing for you but I am tired of seeing it on my post. Stop trolling on the forum and do something with your friends. I am not your buddy and I don't want to be when you are trolling on forum. Make troll friend elsewhere. Talk to PA or Wyh if you wanna talk about them. Messege me only when you wanna learn how not to cry about wyh and get good enough to win.
            Last edited by MVP+; 12-07-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

man wats wrong assist? u cant get an assist in 1 v 1 or can ask for a screen?
              its ok db lost to me in a mini too they all say it dont matter when they lose.
              if u dont want to be my buddy its fine many dont cuz of the damage i do on and off the court.
              help me find pa and wyh i think u know them both well. if u know wat i mean.
              im not trollin man i just speaking the truth. ps i love u babe.

Comment

man wats wrong assist? u cant get an assist in 1 v 1 or can ask for a screen?
                its ok db lost to me in a mini too they all say it dont matter when they lose.
                if u dont want to be my buddy its fine many dont cuz of the damage i do on and off the court.
                help me find pa and wyh i think u know them both well. if u know wat i mean.
                im not trollin man i just speaking the truth. ps i love u babe.
                I love you too but love can change when there are stupid posts from my love. You only play iso cuz using screens and calling plays for dash team is another step and takes more effort for the tourney. I am not against playing iso for three years cuz it's your preference but at least learn what it takes to build one dash team with good team work&many plays and team defense against iso. PA was rather lucky to meet me who could dash pg already since 2014 . Your dumb 'daddy pa' kinda thing just show how you don't understand dash so you cannot claim that you can play any playstyle until you develop deeper understanding of playstyles.
                Last edited by MVP+; 12-07-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

babe u dont want me to play dash i would have all def stats on my card and u dont want that.
                  once again i iso cuz ppl i play with dont need screen to score u know this man. listen i know ur fkin dash code and plays so just stop saying i cant do nothin but iso. and its not that hard to camp paint and tip in hannachen miss shots OH WAIT CADETTE outrebed you.

Comment

Nice talking to me about rebounds, if you think that you have a credit talking about rebound when you had to screencapture one single rebound proudly against Destroy. Ofc I can get outrebbed when i was out of position to cover any open guy outside. That's what C should do. Remember, sometimes you need to do that to make other team score less 3 pointers. I already won major ring as C so keep teaching me. I am sure that corner pf that bench in the final have a lot of information to give me about rebounds
                    Last edited by MVP+; 12-07-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

na man im sure u was inside getting bodied

Comment

na man im sure u was inside getting bodied
                        Then watch again how many of rebs i missed from good position.
                        Last edited by MVP+; 12-07-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

u miss cuz u got bodied babe. by cadette really

Comment

Milks you are embarrassing yourself please man stop I dont want to see you like this.

Comment

that's how I know you don't understand mechanics of getting rebounds. At least go block against iso pfs next time cuz you cannot understand how rebound positioning works.

Comment

man when u block stacked 10 times in a tourney let me know. lucky hanna bail u out of that one too. get in the top 10 in block challenge then say ur a better blocker then me plz.

Comment

Working...
                                X