Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korea fs2 big balance patch 11.29.2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Milks View Post
    man look at theses 2 nobody asking me alot of question the real question is who the fuck are u two?
    im from boston been here 21 years so sorry if i speak with a boston accent. i have more rap songs and rings than both of you like no1 know who u are.
    im too poor to play any outher games? LOL MY GAMING SET UP IS WORTH MORE THAN UR WHOLE LIFE. back to back to back diamond class so i think i can afford any $60 game.
    so get ur high school diploma 1st then talk about money of my english.
    and no my dad dont own a buffet but im about to since im the best chef in this game.
    if i cant blk why wont u face me 1 v 1?
    You don't have a Boston accent. Were you born in America? I bet you weren't, you stupid fob. You have some weird ass foreign FOB accent. It's so weird that I can't even tell what it is. Get high school diploma? Try master's. You uneducated no-life loser.

    Comment


    • #47
      not only i got a better life making bank im better than u at this video game man who are u again?

      Comment


      • #48
        I am a nobody. But I beat your ass all the time. I even beat you with randoms while you were playing with your crew members. Lol, as a matter of fact I don't even know this pg. I just joined a random room and beat your ass. DB and Sam tried carrying your ass so hard, but you are so bad. Once again, I am a nobody, but I ra-pe you 24/7/ Ez pz. Easy cash money in my back pocket. You noob ass fk. You make more money than I do?? I seriously doubt that. You uneducated fk.


        Comment


        • #49
          man post the only win u get off me why wont u post the other game u lost man u not even diamond yet vvip plz if u need a job ill hire u at my place as a dish washer cuz thats all u do is pass when i guard 1 v 1.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Milks View Post
            man post the only win u get off me why wont u post the other game u lost man u not even diamond yet vvip plz if u need a job ill hire u at my place as a dish washer cuz thats all u do is pass when i guard 1 v 1.
            Are you fken dumb? Bill Gates is not diamond in this game or vvip. Is he poor?? Are you dumb? You are nothing but a corner bi-tch. Don't even talk shit to people better than you. Lol I know I suck, but you suck even more biyach. Go suck on db's armpit. You stupid fa-g

            Comment


            • #51
              thats cuz bill gates dont play this game if he does he would be so much better than you.
              plz dont compare me to a nobody like u other wise i would make u expire like ur event gkash.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Milks View Post
                thats cuz bill gates dont play this game if he does he would be so much better than you.
                plz dont compare me to a nobody like u other wise i would make u expire like ur event gkash.
                You lose to a nobody like me 24/7. Lol you are so stupid. Did your mom drop you on the floor when you were a baby?? Cry me a river. You suck at this game.

                Comment


                • #53
                  if i suck at this game tell me how many times u lost to me. man win a tourney then talk to me talk about my mom but man ur father left you and it was me who took u in after i was tired of ur mom nasty old pussy i left her like ur father. i make u sleep early so u cant practice fs so its mf that ur this bad at it. plz save the troll on this post for tourney winners.
                  Last edited by Milks; 12-14-2017, 02:00 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Milks View Post
                    if i suck at this game tell me how many times u lost to me. man win a tourney then talk to me talk about my mom but man ur father left you and it was me who took u in after i was tired of ur mom nasty old pussy i left her like ur father. i make u sleep early so u cant practice fs so its mf that ur this bad at it. plz save the troll on this post for tourney winners.
                    ? I beat you 24/7. To be exact, 9 out of 10. You are just as easy as your mother. VERY EASY. Speaking of which, you and your mom have a lot in common! Your stupidity put a smile on my face just like your mom's tongue on my D does. Have you noticed your mom's been a lot happier lately?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      man my mom so happy meanwhile ur mom so sad that i left her cuz shes looking for a big black dick like mine she cant find any like it. tell her i miss her but i find some better pussy like your sister so am i ur daddy or uncle? u can call me either sound good to me.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Milks View Post
                        man my mom so happy meanwhile ur mom so sad that i left her cuz shes looking for a big black dick like mine she cant find any like it. tell her i miss her but i find some better pussy like your sister so am i ur daddy or uncle? u can call me either sound good to me.
                        I heard your mom started doing kegel exercises to make me happy as well. Welp,, we'll see. She kinda too loose. She has to finish me off with a handjob.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          man after she been searching for a big black dick like mine she never had any dick ever since i was gone so i felt bad i fked her so good that pussy was so tight i dint last long tell her im sorry but atleast i finish her off by giving her heads. btw i dint pull out and she was in a doggy pos.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Milks View Post
                            man after she been searching for a big black dick like mine she never had any dick ever since i was gone so i felt bad i fked her so good that pussy was so tight i dint last long tell her im sorry but atleast i finish her off by giving her heads. btw i dint pull out and she was in a doggy pos.


                            dpoty my as-s you suck at this game so bad.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              nice photoshop stop saying my name im already tired from hearing if from your mother.

                              Comment


                              • #60



                                You are pathetic. Photoshop the photo again. I will be uploading the video. Sore loser..yuk.
                                Last edited by DIS0WNED; 12-18-2017, 04:48 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X