No announcement yet.

Korea fs2 big balance patch 11.29.2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you niggas still play this dead ass game smh. And Milks please stfu! Go back to being a little corner bitch cause that’s what you do best. Assists is right on the money here- you’re a pussy little faggot who fails at trolling. And please for the love of Jesus Christ never try to rap again. That shit was painful to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
      Man you niggas still play this dead ass game smh. And Milks please stfu! Go back to being a little corner bitch cause that’s what you do best. Assists is right on the money here- you’re a pussy little faggot who fails at trolling. And please for the love of Jesus Christ never try to rap again. That shit was painful to listen to.
      LMFAOOOO "corner bitch"

Comment

i may be a corner bitch but you're my bitch im better player than u plus a better rapper no1 know who u are. only pussy here is assist who still wont play me 1 v 1. so bitch know ur role and stay out of this and jordinnn chill with the dick ride u should change ur name to chokinnnn after the amount of neck u be on. play u both 1 v 1 too hmu.

Comment

At least you know your role damn well whenever you go back to the bench or let Miccat block against iso pf. I give you props for that. Don't beg me 1vs1 lesson you played this game for 3 years you should know how to play already. Your unique playstyle of shooting three as C while running back to the bench when you see long layup range iso pf was sensational.
          Last edited by MVP+; 12-09-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

yo assist u talk about blking iso i mean u cant even stop dbll.
            plz call daddy PA to carry u or go back to pg cuz ur so ass on C
            quick get hannachen while u at it u cant even win with minji and damsao west cant even out play a east nigga.
            3 years of fs u got carried now plz show us u can carry a team. 3 years of fs and u still cant get better. 3 years of fs im still better than u.
            run back to pg plz stop getting bodied by a east nigga like me and cadette.

From Your
            best PF, BEST C in fs2.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
              yo assist u talk about blking iso i mean u cant even stop dbll.
              plz call daddy PA to carry u or go back to pg cuz ur so ass on C
              quick get hannachen while u at it u cant even win with minji and damsao west cant even out play a east nigga.
              3 years of fs u got carried now plz show us u can carry a team. 3 years of fs and u still cant get better. 3 years of fs im still better than u.
              run back to pg plz stop getting bodied by a east nigga like me and cadette.

From Your
              best PF, BEST C in fs2.

congratulation. you took screenshot of regular matches. That's when I know I am something when u need to record every win. I don't take screenshot against you, that doesn't mean anything to me.

Comment

congratulation. u came up with an excuse. beat me in a tourney on ur c and dont hide behind pa or hannachen.quick get blessed too cuz u cant even stop sg iso. like quit c man stop getting bodied by evey east nigga.

keep ducking that 1 v 1 match btw. i let u get some1 to set screens if that make u feel better.

Comment

Send me cash via paypal if you wanna 1vs1 me. I should get paid for babysitting retarded grown-up. I would say $1000 for special education I need to provide to you. I meant I didn't major child education but I will try to.
                  Last edited by MVP+; 12-09-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

aww broke boi assist needed some cash keep ducking me.
                    cant even beat me in a normal match and u expect to beat me in a tourney LOL.
                    only person here who need education here is u pal learn to block sg iso. ill give u a good lesson when ur ready to face me coward.

Comment

Nice try. You want free childcare service.When you ask someone for service, you are the one should pay them. Keep taking screenshots and make an album with them. I feel special cuz I am so good that someone need to take screenshots to masturbate.You need that little hobby for your extra time on the bench. You should also go practice with your extra time. I am tired to see the self-claimed DPOTY sitting on the bench even against iso pf. I meant you should really do something at least on defense since you contribute nothing but just sitting at 3pt line. I was crushing down your little dream for a belt in the first tourney I won. Before you talk about tournaments, get some outcome. You joined more tourneys than anyone yet you got no belt until the game dying.
                      Alright peace. go talk with your friends they might take your troll words seriously.
                      Last edited by MVP+; 12-10-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Man if I had kids and I want free child care I would get pa since he carried u so hard. U should practice blocking not me other wise dbll gonna score more on you. Youre a c hes an sg dup man. Man you keep ducking any tourney when ever hanna or pa won't play with you and keep ducking me on that 1v1.

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

i may be a corner bitch but you're my bitch im better player than u plus a better rapper no1 know who u are. only pussy here is assist who still wont play me 1 v 1. so bitch know ur role and stay out of this and jordinnn chill with the dick ride u should change ur name to chokinnnn after the amount of neck u be on. play u both 1 v 1 too hmu.
                            You a lil bitch, you're trash at every game u play and you're too broke to play any other games too pussy boy. You can't rap for shit either, your broken ass English made my ears bleed
                            Last edited by Jordinnn; 12-10-2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Man if I had kids and I want free child care I would get pa since he carried u so hard. U should practice blocking not me other wise dbll gonna score more on you. Youre a c hes an sg dup man. Man you keep ducking any tourney when ever hanna or pa won't play with you and keep ducking me on that 1v1.
                              Hey, what kind of asian are you again? You have a really weird accent. I can't really understand what you're trying to say. Your grammar...Are you ill? mentally? You don't have a job. All you do is being a corner bi-tch for a no-life sucky player named DBLL. Go get a life. You're so pathetic. You suck. You can't reb. You can't block pf iso. You can't block sf and sg swing. What can you do? You can't rap. Your English is so horrible. Were you homeschooled by your chinese mother? Is it true that your father owns a big ass chinese buffet so you don't have to work????????? Long story short, you suck. Period.
                              Last edited by DIS0WNED; 12-12-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

man look at theses 2 nobody asking me alot of question the real question is who the fuck are u two?
                                im from boston been here 21 years so sorry if i speak with a boston accent. i have more rap songs and rings than both of you like no1 know who u are.
                                im too poor to play any outher games? LOL MY GAMING SET UP IS WORTH MORE THAN UR WHOLE LIFE. back to back to back diamond class so i think i can afford any $60 game.
                                so get ur high school diploma 1st then talk about money of my english.
                                and no my dad dont own a buffet but im about to since im the best chef in this game.
                                if i cant blk why wont u face me 1 v 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X