Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can I ask why hackers are being unbanned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM's cant say nothing, they are controlled by devs, I don't even want to start talking about how useless GM's are, like legit, everything they do is just copy pasting same shit over and over again, If it's what they're doing all day, I'd kill myself instead.

Comment

Eppek tybina doesnt hack dude and u got banned for hack wdf. allenbaha i played with u and im telling u yes u can have 10k games and understand nothing. To understand u need decent IQ not to spam f5.

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
        Eppek tybina doesnt hack dude and u got banned for hack wdf. allenbaha i played with u and im telling u yes u can have 10k games and understand nothing. To understand u need decent IQ not to spam f5.
        Are you drunk?

Comment

where is GM's ? no one come here ? all silent about this ? or maybe all dont know the "Answer" ?

Comment

maybe Dev.. or GM need this again ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by keldog View Post
              i spend over so much money into this game i stopped last 3 months i made a right choice cause these chine fucktards are waste of human space killing the game doesn't make sense reporting hackers anymore.
              dbs ep 129?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Wow all of old friends are here and i just saw that topic.First of all i'm really shocked when i see alex's (xox) name in ban list. I was playing against Alex until beta times. We sometimes played together but mostly against each other. He always a quality player with a good team. I dont know if there is a hack on that times or not. But he always one of the top players the times when he was playing with his team. After bird and chase leave the game he almost quit game as you all know. I never think about he is hacking for the truth i still cant believe it. Dont missunderstand me Roar ofc you had some reasons to say it you know im not a guy who trashtalk a lot or blame people. You two both are my good friends. I just cant believe or i dont want to believe it. I've seen lots of games,lots of players in this game. I probably played with you all guys in a team or against each other. I never think about someone is hacking exept some CN Stars players but i even dont tell them hackers cause well i dont care. Its all just a game at the end. Please no any low IQ guys come here and tell me you are not even good or bla bla. I know that better than you hehe About the other topic its easy to blame people as a "hacker". %80 of EU server think about im hacking also ye most of them have balls to tell it to my face some are not. Even Super told me that. At the end of the day i'm a guy with shitty reb,shitty block, shitty def and shitty off. Even with that shitty skills lots of players told me that, i dont know maybe you guys also think about it. I just want to tell that is easy to blame someone to be "hacker". Its not about just tybina or whatever. I even dont remember who he is. Sorry for that mate. Ohh i see that Calsonic is here its always nice to see you mate. One of the really good PF's. At the end of topic, please someone shut ipink's mouth. He is going to be worse than even SonnyWeems god sake.(Not for gameplay just about trashtalk if you dont understand what i mean).

Respects

Ultras a.k.a ProofTR(oldies)

Comment

Working...
                X