Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can I ask why hackers are being unbanned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So can I ask why hackers are being unbanned?

DrXBlack (aka XoX, aka, IIFREEII, aka IIAgonII) was on the ban list hes gone now, most obvious hacker of the bunch.

Xiaopengyo is also removed from the list, are you serious? At this rate we'll reduce the banlist to 1/4th of its original length. Can I ask what in the world you were thinking? Why even ban them in the first place?

Maybe the pay $100 to be unbanned is true after all. RIP game

So much for hoping the game is taking a positive turn, but nah just a disappointment like usual.

https://gyazo.com/f63d7e56e22c56d5d6849918abd5ab03 or will you tell me this guy is legit? Look at the speedhack slides

https://gyazo.com/8bc8c6c06cf9e71647756534372e7f02

https://gyazo.com/1410de766dcf98dfdb83776ee78fb738

https://gyazo.com/45f994403ebfb7becf7fb224082adc10 and the most blatant/absurd rebound that I have of him

You're gonna tell me this isn't hacking? You just unbanned this person, are you out of your minds?
    Last edited by Roarless; 02-23-2018, 05:23 AM.

ofc its true. peeps got some food money now i guess. looks like GK doesnt pay them so they have to do dirty things interesting who's the HACK provider im pretty sure its Chinese Developer and some fag from GK helps him to unban and sht. i hope u can live long and happy life with that 100 dollars lmao.

nah xox is legit pro player ball doesnt even teleports in his hands [NETWORK PROBLEMS] thats GK's Excuse i guess SMH. Whole CN stars and Original Should be DELETED from this game. Legit 99% of them are hackers other 1% is some russians playing with them [Flypik kinda tried Trial on main thats how retarded russians are but other than that russians are pretty clean] just ban whole Original Cn stars would be such a perfect for gameplay

Comment

[GM] Blitz any comments buddy ? ^^ or maybe u are the one who takes that 100 dollars per unban LMAO needed some bus money i guess

Comment

hey guys ^^

Comment

This is really darkest moment to this game, i really cant understand what happening there is...
          Why those hacking creeps get unban? Those hackers pretends pro in game, its shame!
          They unbanlanced game and kick out more newbies.
          You know how to make a game more popular? Just get more fresh blood into game!
          But those cancers just kill it down essentially! Shame!

Comment

This is interesting. But anyways the speedhack is so powerful which will give u grand advantages in tournament so I assume yeah they will use it

Comment

Originally posted by Wer2587936 View Post
              This is interesting. But anyways the speedhack is so powerful which will give u grand advantages in tournament so I assume yeah they will use it
              stat hack is much better plus its hard to detect almost cant be detected and hard to exposed aswell if u have decent deck. unless player is trash stat hack is more then enough to win any tourney.

Comment

just leaving this here in case they do some sneaky shit and delete that thread

Comment

Wow.. that's some real shit gamekiss/joycity i hope you have a SoldierKing-sized excuse for this one.

Comment

hahahahaha , realy ?they unbanned cheaters? worst developers ever? unbanned cheaters , not fixing bugs for months , worst lootbox system? its shame if they realy unbanned cheaters , need to boycott this server...i realy like this game , but if they unbanning cheaters its worst decision ever...shame shame shame, big shame....
                    Last edited by FixCourtBug2; 02-23-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

It's funny how they have removed the names of those vermins while thinking no one will notice.. and here we are - JC got exposed. I mean, it's free to play game, they'll take any donation with wide open pocket, but we're talking about violating the rules of the game by obvious hacks. I guess everyone can use the hacks now, since there will be a reason to get unbanned anyway. $$$$$

Comment

i predict a copy paste response from gms on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                          i predict a copy paste response from gms on this one
                          I dont think they will even response but ya if they do ez copy paste sht πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Comment

Originally posted by Poge View Post
                            It's funny how they have removed the names of those vermins while thinking no one will notice.. and here we are - JC got exposed. I mean, it's free to play game, they'll take any donation with wide open pocket, but we're talking about violating the rules of the game by obvious hacks. I guess everyone can use the hacks now, since there will be a reason to get unbanned anyway. $$$$$
                            I mean its free to play but pay 2 win for sure. So they are just way to greedy on cash. Smart business interesting thats how this fucks delayed ban cookie and other faggots? I mean if cookie aint went full in, full settings in tourney he would never even got banned just saying some facts.

Comment

Game has gone to shit, time to move on boys

Comment

Working...
                              X