Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can I ask why hackers are being unbanned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
    I shouldnt have read this thread. The facepalms are not enough. If tybina hacks, why is he still a first round exit vs COACHOFFICIAL? U dont play this game for 3.5 years allen. U stopped for many months while others kept improving. Stop thinking you are the best. You are nowhere near at the moment and this is why u have those issues.

As far as the actual thread is concerned, just give up. The GMs couldnt care less.They dont have the means to catch hackers 100% and will always have doubts. Add to that the fact that they cant even see obvious hacks when they happen and that Hackers from Asia are 2 steps ahead and u got a hopeless situation.
    Have I said “I am the best” ever? I never say it and be sure, I won’t. We are talking about cheaters. I dont know who are you but I’m sure you didn’t play with me. Maybe I stopped to play for many months but I played 9500 matches. I think it is enough for understanding which people are different from the others. I played vs the best PGs like, mariuxpg, bananachase, ailith, J7T, DBLL. I’m just saying, 14041044 (Tybina) is different from the other PGs. Don’t need to talk bs, just write your opinion, yes or no. Subject is not about me. We defeat tybina a few times so “he is not cheating?”. I’m preparing video about him, I will send it and wait for the reaction of GMs.
    Also, please read Eppek’s answer. Actually it is adequate explanation for you.

Comment

Originally posted by allenbaha View Post
      I have been playing this game for 3,5 years. Also I have played FSSB 1 since 2008 (Sierra). I am in the first 50 lvl PGs in FSSB 2. Be sure im not new and im not stupid. I have joined lots of tourney. I hardly ever blame people for cheating but when I play vs Tybina and 140041044, i realized somethings are wrong with them. If you play vs him, you will understand too. I just blamed Barry SG for cheating and he won lots of tourney. When I say he is cheating, people object me. After months, most of people understand, he was cheating. I am sure you will understand too. I know you are good PG so just do not be blind dude.
      Also, gamekiss just ban one of cheat type. People can use different ways of cheating. Then, a lot of people still can use cheat and won’t get ban. If you know Fifa games in computer, lots of people getting ban but there are different types of cheats and most of people still cheating.
      First of all Barry won 0 Tournament [Revenge/Santa/mirxc played that tourney mariux and Barry were on the bench whole tourney 0 games played] other tourneys? they lost barry havent used any kind of hack thats fact. secondly i have played more then enough games vs tybina and number guy to understand that hes not hacking there is nothing unusual on his gameplay i see more unusual with u more then with him. coz u lag mate. u lag so ya u might see things differently but sure hes not a hacker. not going to say 100% but still he doesnt even feel strong. i dont feel any pressure by a player in offense or in defense. unlike vs other pro's. hes decent player nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

Twice finals, doubt you even know what a final is but k lol.

Like I said, think what you want to. it's also why you're a random fkn pg. Never insulted you but since you're going down that road I might as well
        As revenge said 1 week ago "win a tourney or you will be random player." you aint achived anything. So you are random too sorry. i wasnt insulting you too couse you and blink tought me how to play fs2 but you dont deserve to be respected. Sorry too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppek View Post

The problem is you didn't read him just flaming like low iq guy as you are. He didnt say once he is the best player or anything he said that 3.5 years cause Roarless told us he is playing 3+ years so he can detect who is hack or who is not like we started yesterday. He is speaking different in discord channels and he is speaking way more different here.
          (Roarless is hypocrite)

Noone said they are pro or they are noob. This is hack post and u speaking about like 3.5 years old who can say too "yu r bad u left di geym so mny tiems."

Me or Allenbaha played against every pg on eu we can fucking detect who is hack or who is not too. That's not a wizzard shit, yo. It's obvious. While he has 350 Shift speed 90 move speed %100 1 hit steals from 400 meters while he has 20 ping more than us. I don't know why people speaking this kinda shitty while its TOO obvious.

Probably Roarless a.k.a Meika a.k.a. "no superior skills" or "no authority in this community" has buthurt cause has no success in this game that's why he encouarages people to hack and he can manage to win shit like Quan and XoX.

Trybina a.k.a 4104104.. shit %100 hack. That's all. It doesn't matter if GMs cought him or not. You all know even VALVE can't manage to catch every hackers in their games and u expectinh joycity games to catch every cheater. YOU ARE SO CUTE. ^^
          dude stfu u were calling me a hacker 24/7 are u mentally broken? u can detect sht first of all fk tybina who the fk is tybina why u even talking about some peace of meat. hes not even good player. u are washed PG just like allen. so sure u will call every PG hacker who kills ur ass. u cant pass/cant dribble/cant score/cant def JUST STFU this post is about something else. not about FKING GARBAGE TYBINA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppek View Post

As revenge said 1 week ago "win a tourney or you will be random player." you aint achived anything. So you are random too sorry. i wasnt insulting you too couse you and blink tought me how to play fs2 but you dont deserve to be respected. Sorry too.
            at least he aint played 10 OT vs alliance in which u lost was it first round tho? gtfo man u to irrelevant. calling out everyone hackers just bcs they killed ur ass. learn game then talk. u are not allowed to talk anymore.

Comment

well this thread turned to a shitshow super fast....

Comment

Originally posted by jacketfrombench View Post

at least he aint played 10 OT vs alliance in which u lost was it first round tho? gtfo man u to irrelevant. calling out everyone hackers just bcs they killed ur ass. learn game then talk. u are not allowed to talk anymore.
                who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jacketfrombench View Post

First of all Barry won 0 Tournament [Revenge/Santa/mirxc played that tourney mariux and Barry were on the bench whole tourney 0 games played] other tourneys? they lost barry havent used any kind of hack thats fact. secondly i have played more then enough games vs tybina and number guy to understand that hes not hacking there is nothing unusual on his gameplay i see more unusual with u more then with him. coz u lag mate. u lag so ya u might see things differently but sure hes not a hacker. not going to say 100% but still he doesnt even feel strong. i dont feel any pressure by a player in offense or in defense. unlike vs other pro's. hes decent player nothing else.
                  Dude if you DO NOT know anything, just stfu and play your game. I want to be respect you but you do not deserve it. In 2014 we played vs Barry's team (Barry23, mmm, Super2T- CN Stars A) when I was a SG with Enchanted and Lampy (in my crew that name is "Crew"). They beat us and they won the tourney. They were the first tourney winner in EU. So, before the talking bs, try to understand what did I write. If you do not know the past, just stfu. I do not know who are you but this topic is not about me or Eppek. If you want to be say something about me, create a new post. This topic about hackers. We are writing our comments about 14041044, you can accept or reject. But try to be respectful and try to run your brain also do not be rude!

http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/162
                  http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/163
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_wTWi7D_8 So, Barry won the tourney and he played in all matches, right?

Before then talking bs, try to search and do not be smart alec because you are not.

I am not the best PG but I know, I am not a bad PG. I am sure you invited me so many times to your team.

"Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons. They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you".
                  Last edited by allenbaha; 02-24-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I’m gonna pay 100$ .if GK could reban those hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
                      DrXBlack (aka XoX, aka, IIFREEII, aka IIAgonII) was on the ban list hes gone now, most obvious hacker of the bunch.

Xiaopengyo is also removed from the list, are you serious? At this rate we'll reduce the banlist to 1/4th of its original length. Can I ask what in the world you were thinking? Why even ban them in the first place?

Maybe the pay $100 to be unbanned is true after all. RIP game

So much for hoping the game is taking a positive turn, but nah just a disappointment like usual.

https://gyazo.com/f63d7e56e22c56d5d6849918abd5ab03 or will you tell me this guy is legit? Look at the speedhack slides

https://gyazo.com/8bc8c6c06cf9e71647756534372e7f02

https://gyazo.com/1410de766dcf98dfdb83776ee78fb738

https://gyazo.com/45f994403ebfb7becf7fb224082adc10 and the most blatant/absurd rebound that I have of him

You're gonna tell me this isn't hacking? You just unbanned this person, are you out of your minds?
                      lol chill xox in china thats why he doesnt play atm and he is not hacker so plz stfu tnx <3

Comment

i just played vs XiaoPengYo 2 minute ago ,he can block from half court he can face 3s ,its sad ! But is the only way kids like him can win!

Comment

Originally posted by ilyalev View Post

lol chill xox in china thats why he doesnt play atm and he is not hacker so plz stfu tnx <3
                          mild do us a favor dont talk. u aint going to win sht anyways even if u play with xox so just dont talk.

Comment

Originally posted by allenbaha View Post

Dude if you DO NOT know anything, just stfu and play your game. I want to be respect you but you do not deserve it. In 2014 we played vs Barry's team (Barry23, mmm, Super2T- CN Stars A) when I was a SG with Enchanted and Lampy (in my crew that name is "Crew"). They beat us and they won the tourney. They were the first tourney winner in EU. So, before the talking bs, try to understand what did I write. If you do not know the past, just stfu. I do not know who are you but this topic is not about me or Eppek. If you want to be say something about me, create a new post. This topic about hackers. We are writing our comments about 14041044, you can accept or reject. But try to be respectful and try to run your brain also do not be rude!

http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/162
                            http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/163
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_wTWi7D_8 So, Barry won the tourney and he played in all matches, right?

Before then talking bs, try to search and do not be smart alec because you are not.

I am not the best PG but I know, I am not a bad PG. I am sure you invited me so many times to your team.

"Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons. They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you".
                            no one knows sht about BARRY23 bruh stop talking about 2014 its +4 years now... thats how irrelevant u are bringing stuff from 2014... saying u played 3 years? boiiii i havent seen u in tourney years. i barely saw u in game past 3 years. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TOURNAMENT FROM 2014.... and i though u were talking about BlackBerry but its berry not barry so i kinda got confused for a sec but anyways stop bringing some trash ass arguments from 2014 th lmao. ik why u doing this coz that was the time u actually played the game sadly 90% of players havent played in 2014 so NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT BUDDY. u sent the link so watch how trash they played why would anyone give a single fuck about that. Just like why would u flypik and eppek give a fuck about TYBINA like for real. if he uses hacks he still barely is decent player. the only reason why u see backsteals and some its all about PING. the pig difference in game this is how GK works just understand game system already for a GUY who claims to be a player for 3-4 years u have pretty low knowledge. just like flypik and eppek 3 washed up pg's LMAO.

Comment

i spend over so much money into this game i stopped last 3 months i made a right choice cause these chine fucktards are waste of human space killing the game doesn't make sense reporting hackers anymore.
                              Last edited by KelDog; 02-25-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

i like how GMs are openly ignoring this thread when its been front page for days, and you see them active on the forums lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X