Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can I ask why hackers are being unbanned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be better post if Roarless wasn't playing with hacker PG(Tybina, 41040.. etc). When trying to speak about banned people you shouting out loud, but when you play with hacker PG and making win streak with him everything is normal for you. I don't know which is lower encouraging people to cheat or hypocrisy. Just think it once please.

That pg whispering me like HEHE THEY DIDN'T BAN ME HEHE SO IM NOT HACK HEHE.

I was thinking Roarless was a decent person at all before these things,but when i said him "you playing with speed up pg" he said "I don't care" and he continues to play like he isn't.

People so interesting to be honest.

Dude i have money to spend for that kind of shits but i never intended to. You guys're using your family money for hack.

You guys are disgrace for this community. Nothing much.

So don't blame GMs or Mods. You are the reason, blame yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppek View Post
      It would be better post if Roarless wasn't playing with hacker PG(Tybina, 41040.. etc). When trying to speak about banned people you shouting out loud, but when you play with hacker PG and making win streak with him everything is normal for you. I don't know which is lower encouraging people to cheat or hypocrisy. Just think it once please.

That pg whispering me like HEHE THEY DIDN'T BAN ME HEHE SO IM NOT HACK HEHE.

I was thinking Roarless was a decent person at all before these things,but when i said him "you playing with speed up pg" he said "I don't care" and he continues to play like he isn't.

People so interesting to be honest.

Dude i have money to spend for that kind of shits but i never intended to. You guys're using your family money for hack.

You guys are disgrace for this community. Nothing much.

So don't blame GMs or Mods. You are the reason, blame yourselves.
      I just got tired of being asked the same goddamn question for 20 times in a row, what do you expect? Of course I'll at some point say man I don't even care, I know my pg doesn't speed/hack. If you don't believe me I'll just be like "whatever" sooner or later thats just what happened. It's similar to talking to a wall, you realize its pointless and just give a vague answer. Doesn't mean my pg hacks, I would know if he did considering i played 5k+ games on pg myself.

It's also why he's not on the banlist, no they didnt "miss" him he's just a clean player. If he was on the same list as xox/2gg etc. Then yeah I would have acknowledged it, but atm you're just baselessly accusing. Git gud.

Not a disgrace at all, just a player that realizes when it's pointless to try and convince and prefers to just agree because they don't feel like answering the same question another 10 times.

How are GM's/Mods etc. not to blame for this? You do realize they unban the hackers they banned rendering this whole act as pointless right? They might as well NOT have updated XignCode, just let everyone hack freely. I mean it's kinda the same now just with added theatrics
      Last edited by Roarless; 02-24-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

I just got tired of being asked the same goddamn question for 20 times in a row, what do you expect? Of course I'll at some point say man I don't even care, I know my pg doesn't speed/hack. If you don't believe me I'll just be like "whatever" sooner or later thats just what happened. It's similar to talking to a wall, you realize its pointless and just give a vague answer. Doesn't mean my pg hacks, I would know if he did considering i played 5k+ games on pg myself.

It's also why he's not on the banlist, no they didnt "miss" him he's just a clean player. If he was on the same list as xox/2gg etc. Then yeah I would have acknowledged it, but atm you're just baselessly accusing. Git gud.

Not a disgrace at all, just a player that realizes when it's pointless to try and convince and prefers to just agree because they don't feel like answering the same question another 10 times.

How are GM's/Mods etc. not to blame for this? You do realize they unban the hackers they banned rendering this whole act as pointless right? They might as well NOT have updated XignCode, just let everyone hack freely. I mean it's kinda the same now just with added theatrics
        If 410410(tybina or whatever his nickname) isn't hack then XOX - 2gg - Quan aren't hacking too. They are so "clean" too. So where is the problem...

Comment

If 410410(tybina or whatever his nickname) isn't hack then XOX - 2gg - Quan aren't hacking too. They are so "clean" too. So where is the problem...
          Because he was playing on windowed mode before making him desync, play vs him now you'll see him do the same thing without the weird lag. He doesn't do teleport rebs, nor avoid blocks / hit every single shot.

Tybina is an old player that never really had a main but has as much games on pg as you or me, played with him enough to know hes just good at abusing his max range on steals. You should know better, I don't play with hackers. I was also confident he wouldn't be on the list while I called it that the others would get banned, if you played for nearly 3 years you know who hacks and who doesn't.

The problem lies only with you not comprehending/trying to understand why he does these steals instead you just assume its a hack, he has shown me in free room how he does them and I was able to do them as well. No hacks required either, go figure.

Comment

Because he was playing on windowed mode before making him desync, play vs him now you'll see him do the same thing without the weird lag. He doesn't do teleport rebs, nor avoid blocks / hit every single shot.

Tybina is an old player that never really had a main but has as much games on pg as you or me, played with him enough to know hes just good at abusing his max range on steals. You should know better, I don't play with hackers. I was also confident he wouldn't be on the list while I called it that the others would get banned, if you played for nearly 3 years you know who hacks and who doesn't.

The problem lies only with you not comprehending/trying to understand why he does these steals instead you just assume its a hack, he has shown me in free room how he does them and I was able to do them as well. No hacks required either, go figure.
            I'm playing for 2 years already i'm able to detect who hacks or not too. I'm not a newbie atm. I'm playin with window mode from the start. He doesn't master his range steal he mastered his hack. I even changed my isp playin with 40ms now. I have beast computer. He has no fucking chance to steal from 4000 meters with 60 ping. I even tried to play with 240 steal still cant get it from that away and the problem isnt his long range steals the problem is i have 260 speed 36 move speed and 250 speed 48 move speed and 240 speed 36 move speed DECKs/CARDs. I have billy which is SPC. He has non spc and he run way faster than me while i had 260 + 36 or more speed. We both know whats goin on but you don't wanna confess it. Whatever. I hope they unban everyone cause this community doesn't deserve a clean server as I see.

Comment

I'm playing for 2 years already i'm able to detect who hacks or not too. I'm not a newbie atm. I'm playin with window mode from the start. He doesn't master his range steal he mastered his hack. I even changed my isp playin with 40ms now. I have beast computer. He has no fucking chance to steal from 4000 meters with 60 ping. I even tried to play with 240 steal still cant get it from that away and the problem isnt his long range steals the problem is i have 260 speed 36 move speed and 250 speed 48 move speed and 240 speed 36 move speed DECKs/CARDs. I have billy which is SPC. He has non spc and he run way faster than me while i had 260 + 36 or more speed. We both know whats goin on but you don't wanna confess it. Whatever. I hope they unban everyone cause this community doesn't deserve a clean server as I see.
              This is why I stopped answering ingame, you won't believe me so it's pointless. The thing is I know what's going on and it's not hacks he does the same on any pg and is not the kinda person to hack to begin with. Said non spc does have a deck with very good subs, I'll say that much. He outruns you because you're slower moving with the ball, your movement speed minimally applies while on defense movespeed is fully utilized: For reference, my SF is faster on defense if you're holding which is 180 +49 ms.

At this point, believe what you want to. If you want to think I play with hackers so be it, idgaf. But do give it a thought: Why would I even make a thread with a plea to keep the actual hackers banned? Would I do that just to win? I don't even care about streaks or winning its pointless, anyways since there's no way to agree anyway lets drop this and keep this thread up so that they might not unban everybody and we're back to square one.

Comment

my friend used trial of the hack in some trash acc [NOT EVEN PLAYED] just trial in room to check if hack legit exists. and hes banned so ya they banned everyone. and it wasnt bcs of REPORTS. gk knew what he was doing. 100% the hack provider is GK himself first he shares then he bans then asks more money for unban. simple ass business.

Comment

lmao that logic

Comment

This is why I stopped answering ingame, you won't believe me so it's pointless. The thing is I know what's going on and it's not hacks he does the same on any pg and is not the kinda person to hack to begin with. Said non spc does have a deck with very good subs, I'll say that much. He outruns you because you're slower moving with the ball, your movement speed minimally applies while on defense movespeed is fully utilized: For reference, my SF is faster on defense if you're holding which is 180 +49 ms.

At this point, believe what you want to. If you want to think I play with hackers so be it, idgaf. But do give it a thought: Why would I even make a thread with a plea to keep the actual hackers banned? Would I do that just to win? I don't even care about streaks or winning its pointless, anyways since there's no way to agree anyway lets drop this and keep this thread up so that they might not unban everybody and we're back to square one.
                    Tybina and 410410.. same person right?

Comment

I think you're talking about Turbina. Well, I believe he extracts energy from plebs like yourself and converts it into useful work, so that's probably why you think he might hack, but in reality he just uses this energy to make himself to look like he hacks.

Comment

I have been playing this game for 3,5 years. Also I have played FSSB 1 since 2008 (Sierra). I am in the first 50 lvl PGs in FSSB 2. Be sure im not new and im not stupid. I have joined lots of tourney. I hardly ever blame people for cheating but when I play vs Tybina and 140041044, i realized somethings are wrong with them. If you play vs him, you will understand too. I just blamed Barry SG for cheating and he won lots of tourney. When I say he is cheating, people object me. After months, most of people understand, he was cheating. I am sure you will understand too. I know you are good PG so just do not be blind dude.
                        Also, gamekiss just ban one of cheat type. People can use different ways of cheating. Then, a lot of people still can use cheat and won’t get ban. If you know Fifa games in computer, lots of people getting ban but there are different types of cheats and most of people still cheating.

Comment

400/turbina or whatever used higher cheat settings than quan (speed stat and steal stat, might also boosted a lot tussle) if u think she has great cards let her post her card set on forum pls I don't believe that pg has so much atts and I'm sure she is a hacker (1. Non spc 2. Sometimes she plays without cloth means a lot stats lower but I don't feel difference she still maintains high stats. So pls let her post the card set and see if it's true like u said she has best cards in the game not cheat. I'm tired arguing about this because y all know that she didn't put a lot of money into games not even diamond. I don't think she has all running speed steal and tussle on her cards

Comment

I shouldnt have read this thread. The facepalms are not enough. If tybina hacks, why is he still a first round exit vs COACHOFFICIAL? U dont play this game for 3.5 years allen. U stopped for many months while others kept improving. Stop thinking you are the best. You are nowhere near at the moment and this is why u have those issues.

As far as the actual thread is concerned, just give up. The GMs couldnt care less.They dont have the means to catch hackers 100% and will always have doubts. Add to that the fact that they cant even see obvious hacks when they happen and that Hackers from Asia are 2 steps ahead and u got a hopeless situation.

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
                              I shouldnt have read this thread. The facepalms are not enough. If tybina hacks, why is he still a first round exit vs COACHOFFICIAL? U dont play this game for 3.5 years allen. U stopped for many months while others kept improving. Stop thinking you are the best. You are nowhere near at the moment and this is why u have those issues.

As far as the actual thread is concerned, just give up. The GMs couldnt care less.They dont have the means to catch hackers 100% and will always have doubts. Add to that the fact that they cant even see obvious hacks when they happen and that Hackers from Asia are 2 steps ahead and u got a hopeless situation.
                              The problem is you didn't read him just flaming like low iq guy as you are. He didnt say once he is the best player or anything he said that 3.5 years cause Roarless told us he is playing 3+ years so he can detect who is hack or who is not like we started yesterday. He is speaking different in discord channels and he is speaking way more different here.
                              (Roarless is hypocrite)

Noone said they are pro or they are noob. This is hack post and u speaking about like 3.5 years old who can say too "yu r bad u left di geym so mny tiems."

Me or Allenbaha played against every pg on eu we can fucking detect who is hack or who is not too. That's not a wizzard shit, yo. It's obvious. While he has 350 Shift speed 90 move speed %100 1 hit steals from 400 meters while he has 20 ping more than us. I don't know why people speaking this kinda shitty while its TOO obvious.

Probably Roarless a.k.a Meika a.k.a. "no superior skills" or "no authority in this community" has buthurt cause has no success in this game that's why he encouarages people to hack and he can manage to win shit like Quan and XoX.

Trybina a.k.a 4104104.. shit %100 hack. That's all. It doesn't matter if GMs cought him or not. You all know even VALVE can't manage to catch every hackers in their games and u expectinh joycity games to catch every cheater. YOU ARE SO CUTE. ^^

Comment

The problem is you didn't read him just flaming like low iq guy as you are. He didnt say once he is the best player or anything he said that 3.5 years cause Roarless told us he is playing 3+ years so he can detect who is hack or who is not like we started yesterday. He is speaking different in discord channels and he is speaking way more different here.
                                (Roarless is hypocrite)

Noone said they are pro or they are noob. This is hack post and u speaking about like 3.5 years old who can say too "yu r bad u left di geym so mny tiems."

Me or Allenbaha played against every pg on eu we can fucking detect who is hack or who is not too. That's not a wizzard shit, yo. It's obvious. While he has 350 Shift speed 90 move speed %100 1 hit steals from 400 meters while he has 20 ping more than us. I don't know why people speaking this kinda shitty while its TOO obvious.

Probably Roarless a.k.a Meika a.k.a. "no superior skills" or "no authority in this community" has buthurt cause has no success in this game that's why he encouarages people to hack and he can manage to win shit like Quan and XoX.

Trybina a.k.a 4104104.. shit %100 hack. That's all. It doesn't matter if GMs cought him or not. You all know even VALVE can't manage to catch every hackers in their games and u expectinh joycity games to catch every cheater. YOU ARE SO CUTE. ^^
                                Twice finals, doubt you even know what a final is but k lol.

Like I said, think what you want to. it's also why you're a random fkn pg. Never insulted you but since you're going down that road I might as well

Comment

Working...
                                X