• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

What's that suppose to mean -.-
    It's saying that I wish others thought the way you did. You get the message

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

No you wouldn't not if it's your goddamn job to appease the community and not insult it. He's been directly retaliating to me for telling the game's state as it is that we're all getting lied to. He even checked my IP to see if I was from NA or not. Our responses are more than justified if anything it's the GM that's way out of line.
      You are using our forums it says your exact location you decided to use our forums no one asked you.
      Also you are communicating with a player MOD he can respond if he sees fit

If its about the central server no one said its not happening its just been delayed and put aside until further notice.
      As for your EU rewards send a screenshot of the GM saying you will get more and I will deliver more myself plain and simple until then you only get 1 changer because he was told to give 1.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
        Trifecta;n196500]

I can sympathize with how you feel i play a lot of games too and have been burned a lot of times but if you can actually make points on how things can be better instead of just saying so that message will be forwarded to the lead GM and its all up to them on what direction they want to bring the game.
        you keep lowkeying harrasing me and outplay your supporters because they cant see it,
        but you see i can still keep the conversation like a grown man?
        now i did and i know for a fact many of my friends did make alot of suggestion that would make this game skyrocket in terms of quality.
        but you didnt do anything,you never did and its not exagarating we honestly dont remember when did you actually listened to us not didnt send us to "support team" "devs team" "management team" and for "investigation"
        community lost believe in you guys, but you dont care/try to fix it.
        you keep the mentality of getting money>everything else and then play the victim card when the community is upset

EDIT: we didnt assume we need to screenshot you inorder to get what we promised,i dont like the way you work but even i wouldnt go that far
        maybe you post a screenshot where swift is saying 1 subchanger?i know this one doesnt exist

EDIT 2: post gm swift chat logs.
        Last edited by Haku; 08-02-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

No you wouldn't not if it's your goddamn job to appease the community and not insult it. He's been directly retaliating to me for telling the game's state as it is that we're all getting lied to. He even checked my IP to see if I was from NA or not. Our responses are more than justified if anything it's the GM that's way out of line.
          Sir Don't say God and D word in a word. Ultimate Sin lol
          bruh trifecta has a tone with replying to forum post. That's why he stands out from the rest with it. He has his own style. He's telling you about the game. Everyone that's been on forum for awhile knows his type of responses

Comment

I don't care about the goddamn changer anymore you can stop bringing it up, it's far more trouble than it's worth. No I'm not in possession of a screenshot because I didn't think a gm would lie to me so drop it, its fine. you have far bigger things to worry about.

I decided to use your forums because where else would I go when there's problems with your game? I can't exactly visit WoW forums for it.

Yeah true no one said it's not happening but nobody said it's happening either, this kind of argument goes both ways. Seeing the amount of cyniscism the answer is also rather clear regarding central.

Also no this isn't true at all, there's a difference between standing out and just treating your playerbase like trash

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

you keep lowkeying harrasing and outplay your supporters because they cant see it,
              but you see i can still keep the conversation like a grown men?
              now i did and i know for a fact many of my friends did make alot of suggestion that would make this game skyrocket in terms of quality.
              but you didnt do anything,you never did and its not exagarating we honestly dont remember when did you actually listened to us not didnt send us to "support team" "devs team" "management team" and for "investigation"
              community lost believe in you guys but you dont care/try to fix it.
              you keep the mentality of getting money>everything else and then play the victim card when the community is upset
              Well if your going to blow this up further its like I said in another thread

Your mind is made up and I feel that its not going to change anytime soon.
              I have said what I needed to say because the community needed to be informed

Not all suggestions are made which is why its understandable you are upset if you do not get what you want

maybe you can find what you want elsewhere or sometime in the future.

I will also go ahead and lock this thread since I will not be making any more comments.
              Last edited by [GM] Trifecta; 08-02-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X