This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
    It's just GM's casually shoving aside their projects with a "too bad then" kind of attitude, not even an apology. Nothing, I've played a lot of games. No game came close to management this poor, dealing with issues by closing topics the moment you say something "not nice"

Forum is looking like we're in China, with more topics closed than open on the front page. Your reply to problems is closing topics and avoiding whatever you can as long as it doesn't cost you anything and it turns a profit.
    Would you like it better if I stopped posting? again I am not avoiding anything I have been very direct with my responses the problem is that the answers are not what most people want or expect which is why they say things 'not nice'.

Comment

It's just GM's casually shoving aside their projects with a "too bad then" kind of attitude, not even an apology. Nothing, I've played a lot of games. No game came close to management this poor, dealing with issues by closing topics the moment you say something "not nice"

Forum is looking like we're in China, with more topics closed than open on the front page. Your reply to problems is closing topics and avoiding whatever you can as long as it doesn't cost you anything and it turns a profit.
      Central imo will probably come later this year. When he means put aside he probably means to fix all the bugs hack related issues as well as steam alert accs

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post

Is it because the devs have completely abandoned any sense of responsibility for players happiness/investment and decided to milk the Chinese whales until they stop paying so they can shut down the game?

wild guess lolz haha xd
        How does that even remotely make sense from a business perspective?

Comment

Is it because the devs have completely abandoned any sense of responsibility for players happiness/investment and decided to milk the Chinese whales until they stop paying so they can shut down the game?

wild guess lolz haha xd
          sounds like a typical gk master plan tbh
          and they also tried really really hard not to ban their chinese whales last tour if you know what i mean

Comment

Yeah about that directness, there's a very good reason for that. You're driven into a tight spot and have nothing to answer for regarding all of the failures. Everything was handled poorly, if you acted when alerts weren't a thing yet no damage would have been done. If you didn't make any empty promises half of NA wouldn't be pissed off at you. The list could go on like this for a while

Comment

By the way since you're so good at closing topics I'll reply here instead: regarding the hate from EU. My account is clean, nice generalization there.

The only reason this is spinning so out of control is due to your own incompetence, its kinda beautiful a GM is legitimately low-key harassing people and getting under their skin in an all defensive manner. Very "Mature" of you, I know you might have to look that word up again but yeah I figured I'd use it.
              I get triggered whenever they close a thread that's not a flame war. They get upset when people vent on the forums when there's no communication whatsoever. This is the first I'm hearing about Central being delayed from a formal source/statement by one of the GM's and Trifecta is acting as if it were common knowledge. lul

Comment

I get triggered whenever they close a thread that's not a flame war. They get upset when people vent on the forums when there's no communication whatsoever. This is the first I'm hearing about Central being delayed from a formal source/statement by one of the GM's and Trifecta is acting as if it were common knowledge. lul
                Well if you haven't noticed that its been delayed you are very late to the party

Comment

People are pissed off cause Lucy promised and swore up and down central was coming first quarter. That's not happening clearly.
                  Now gms/dev are doing something about hackers and steam alert which yes has been an issue for the longest time and they get bashed.
                  Hes taking time out of his day to answer questions as best he can and y'all are bashing him lml.

Awhile back gms barely replied because this is what happens.
                  Yall should be thankful you guys are getting some feedback.

Comment

I really really thank GM for the reply. Now, there is absolute no more reason for me to continues to playing and waste my time and money on freestyle 2.
                    For the past three years, I have really enjoyed fs2 and met many friends through the game. It is time to move on now.

Comment

wild guess lolz haha xd

Move server to central -> West Chinese players no longer have ping advantage -> can't win any games -> quit game -> gk loses cash cows => No central

Comment

Yeah about that directness, there's a very good reason for that. You're driven into a tight spot and have nothing to answer for regarding all of the failures. Everything was handled poorly, if you acted when alerts weren't a thing yet no damage would have been done. If you didn't make any empty promises half of NA wouldn't be pissed off at you. The list could go on like this for a while
                        Why? you are from the Netherlands what does NA have to do anything with you. If its still about the sub changer you only get 1.
                        Sorry but that's the order given to the GM and that's what he will do.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                          Trifecta;n196455]

Would you like it better if I stopped posting? again I am not avoiding anything I have been very direct with my responses the problem is that the answers are not what most people want or expect which is why they say things 'not nice'.

where were you last 3 years btw?
                          also if you FINALLY answer me after 3 years i should probably say thank you very much mr gm right?
                          why cant you listen to our arguementa dont you have a common sense of thinking yourslef,were making valid points

i refuse to believe that you actually think your actions(all gms) are the right ones and they are fine
                          my guess is that you simply dont care to screw us over time after time because of money

and if the later is the truth why are you so aggresive and snesitive for players that are attacking you?didnt you see that coming?

Comment

Every single reply from Trifecta is filled with a disgruntled and bitter tinge, it's nice that you guys communicate for once for what it's worth but you aren't exactly making yourself popular

EDIT: Why? Isn't it obvious why? Because it doesn't matter where we're from we all see that we're getting screwed as a community.

I couldn't care less about the compensation I have good chars, its about the principle only. Not to mention we have FAR bigger problems now to a point where nothing really compares to said issue.
                            Last edited by Roarless; 08-02-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blessed View Post
                              I really really thank GM for the reply. Now, there is absolute no more reason for me to continues to playing and waste my time and money on freestyle 2.
                              For the past three years, I have really enjoyed fs2 and met many friends through the game. It is time to move on now.
                              Thank you too feel free to return if improvements you find suitable happen some time in the future.

Comment

There are so many players include myself are on the edge of losing interests on FS2, The only reason to keep us hanging there is the hope of central servers. Now that is gone. I am just disappointed by how Gamekiss deal with this issue. I guess freestyle 2 will never become what we wish the game should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X