X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haku View Post

where were you last 3 years btw?
    also if you FINALLY answer me after 3 years i should probably say thank you very much mr gm right?
    why cant you listen to our arguementa dont you have a common sense of thinking yourslef,were making valid points

i refuse to believe that you actually think your actions(all gms) are the right ones and they are fine
    my guess is that you simply dont care to screw us over time after time because of money

and if the later is the truth why are you so aggresive and snesitive for players that are attacking you?didnt you see that coming?
    This is the Freestyle 2 forums, where were you the past 5-3 years? I had Adog, Fowl and the rest of the gang you cant be soft here people will tear you apart.
    I understand that you are upset that you did not get what you want but posting again and again until you start posting stuff that is 'not nice' wont change anything.
    The GM was told to give you 1 sub changer which he did I hope you can move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Central imo will probably come later this year. When he means put aside he probably means to fix all the bugs hack related issues as well as steam alert accs
      ye nt you're using the same lie that you said before about central. We got a ban list of 10 hackers in 1 year and bugs that have been here for years haven't been fixed yet, let's see how long will it take for them to do patch hacks and fix all bugs to move server. If there's no central before 2018, I hope you don't tell us these lies anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
        ye nt you're using the same lie that you said before about central. We got a ban list of 10 hackers in 1 year and bugs that have been here for years haven't been fixed yet, let's see how long will it take for them to do patch hacks and fix all bugs to move server. If there's no central before 2018, I hope you don't tell us these lies anymore.
        I only told y'all what I was told lol no need to come at me sir

Comment

Originally posted by Blessed View Post
          There are so many players include myself are on the edge of losing interests on FS2, The only reason to keep us hanging there is the hope of central servers. Now that is gone. I am just disappointed by how Gamekiss deal with this issue. I guess freestyle 2 will never become what we wish the game should be.
          that gm reply was so lowkey dissrespectful i died inside

Comment

Originally posted by Blessed View Post
            There are so many players include myself are on the edge of losing interests on FS2, The only reason to keep us hanging there is the hope of central servers. Now that is gone. I am just disappointed by how Gamekiss deal with this issue. I guess freestyle 2 will never become what we wish the game should be.
            Its completely understandable you are upset promises were made by the previous management team and have not been delivered.
            This is the reason why I am here it is so to communicate and let you know that the central servers are on hold until the new upcoming management team can get around it or a solution can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Trifecta;n196471]

This is the Freestyle 2 forums, where were you the past 5-3 years? I had Adog, Fowl and the rest of the gang you cant be soft here people will tear you apart.
              I understand that you are upset that you did not get what you want but posting again and again until you start posting stuff that is 'not nice' wont change anything.
              None of this hate would have been needed if gk didn't screw us over on each chance they got. You must be dense as fuck if you still think it's just about that, I don't even care about it anymore considering you have much larger problems to deal with. But since you prefer being bitter towards your playerbase that try to love your game no matter how hard it is, you clearly aren't dealing with it. You're just waiting for the end, which by the looks of things is rather soon I'm afraid.

The only thing we get is a GM that prefers to throw petty insults as a means of communication. Of course someone would be sent to communicate considering all that went down. The thought alone that we have to praise you for coming out and albeit poorly doing your job disgusts me
              Last edited by Roarless; 08-02-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

None of this hate would have been needed if gk didn't screw us over on each chance they got. You must be dense as fuck if you still think it's just about that, I don't even care about it anymore considering you have much larger problems to deal with. But since you prefer being bitter towards your playerbase that try to love your game no matter how hard it is, you clearly aren't dealing with it. You're just waiting for the end, which by the looks of things is rather soon I'm afraid.
                Sorry but I am not the bitter one here, I am communicating with the community and letting you know how things are going.
                Its understandable you guys are upset is because you are not getting what you want.
                The FS2 forums are not know for its polite and friendly community
                Changes are being made and if you are upset I would recommend that you take time off and come back if you want when the changes you desire have been made.

Comment

GM Trifecta can you just ban their ass for insulting you and stop arguing with them ROFL

Comment

You aren't communicating at all, you're just being outright disrespectful and unprofessional, I also won't really need to take time off since there won't be anything to come back to.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                      Trifecta;n196471]

do you think were some kind of gm's racists?whe attack you for nothing and you did everything perfect?
                      its not about the last compensation thingy im playing this game for almost the time he has been up,
                      and i wasnt in forums or on differenct accounts does that make my point less valid?

ive been here for years and i know you never communicated with the players you cant change facts,
                      i honestly ask you do you think people want to "tear you apart" for nothing?i know people tend to be always unsatisfied in almost every game
                      but here in this game players were so patient towards you its unbelieveable and that is throughout all the fs2 time,
                      last 2 incident shows you that exactly trifecta
                      eu didnt speak for compensation for about 3-4 weeks!
                      na waited for MONTHS dude MONTHS without any guys of you even telling them what is going on and then you decide to cancel it in their face without any warning

you really think people tear you apart for nothing?\
                      you made yourself hated

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                        GM Trifecta can you just ban their ass for insulting you and stop arguing with them ROFL
                        I agree. They insulting him and claiming their not. -_-

Comment

GM Trifecta close this topic pls. From discussing about central, 2 EU dudes turned this topic into "just give us 5 sub changer compensation" and flaming GMs. Make another topic if you wanna discuss about compensation, we're talking 'bout central here. Y'all are saying that GM Trifecta isn't mature but y'all flaming him like he told y'all to get a gf like sk or something ROFL. He's tryna talk to y'all in the nicest way since he's a GM. Remove that tag and he'll go beyond y'all tain mode. Someone close this topic pls

Comment

Understand the hate completely, but he gave y'all a response. It's not his duty nor his call to make the decision on central, banning hackers / account alerts, providing compensation. Please stop personally attacking the messenger, the fact that he started replying to us is a pretty huge step forward. I'm not defending the lack of response for the last 3 years, just telling y'all that your frustration is misdirected and ineffective. Topics are being closed because of this.

Comment

I agree. They insulting him and claiming their not. -_-
                              insulting him? He's insulting us. Just because I'm not from NA I can't say how I feel regarding it? Just because EU apparently had the most he assumes I also had alert accounts? Tell me exactly who is insulting who here? This looks like pretty clear discrimination if anything

Comment

I only told y'all what I was told lol no need to come at me sir
                                Why are you even talking when all you've done was spread false 'inside' information from GMs among players, you pathetic excuse of a moderator. Every time you've been asked something you always said that EU will get new MODs (from your recommendation and from other players' of course), our tourney will be replayed, hackers will be banned on the next ban list, we'll get our compensation and everything will be alright. None of that has happened so far. The only thing you're doing is blowing smoke up your own arse, trying to be a 'reliable' MOD and raising our hopes up.

Comment

Working...
                                X