This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
    GM Trifecta close this topic pls. From discussing about central, 2 EU dudes turned this topic into "just give us 5 sub changer compensation" and flaming GMs. Make another topic if you wanna discuss about compensation, we're talking 'bout central here. Y'all are saying that GM Trifecta isn't mature but y'all flaming him like he told y'all to get a gf like sk or something ROFL. He's tryna talk to y'all in the nicest way since he's a GM. Remove that tag and he'll go beyond y'all tain mode. Someone close this topic pls
    +1 to this, you already answered questions about central. Now unless someone here can go flip the switch themselves, there is no need to keep arguing about something other than this thread topic that has already been resolved.

Comment

They went on GM Trifecta, now it's Kuzi, close this topic before they gang up on me too LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

do you think were some kind of gm's racists?whe attack you for nothing and you did everything perfect?
        its not about the last compensation thingy im playing this game for almost the time he has been up,
        and i wasnt in forums or on differenct accounts does that make my point less valid?

ive been here for years and i know you never communicated with the players you cant change facts,
        i honestly ask you do you think people want to "tear you apart" for nothing?i know people tend to be always unsatisfied in almost every game
        but here in this game players were so patient towards you its unbelieveable and that is throughout all the fs2 time,
        last 2 incident shows you that exactly trifecta
        eu didnt speak for compensation for about 3-4 weeks!
        na waited for MONTHS dude MONTHS without any guys of you even telling them what is going on and then you decide to cancel it in their face without any warning

you really think people tear you apart for nothing?\
        you made yourself hated
        Last time I checked no one was denying why everyone is upset I even outlined it as 'because of not getting what you want'

Uh no one is tearing me apart cant say anyone ever did, and yes I did identify you an someone new because you just made your account last month.
        Again I understand why you are upset is because you did not get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
          Understand the hate completely, but he gave y'all a response. It's not his duty nor his call to make the decision on central, banning hackers / account alerts, providing compensation. Please stop personally attacking the messenger, the fact that he started replying to us is a pretty huge step forward. I'm not defending the lack of response for the last 3 years, just telling y'all that your frustration is misdirected and ineffective. Topics are being closed because of this.
          im not supposed to be thankful for the gm to talk to me after messing with me for 3 years.

just because previous work was bad doesnt mean a "less bad" of a job should be rewarded

the "hate" hes getting is from frustration packed for years and if he bothered to communicate with us it wouldnt have happened

also its not "communication" if we cant express our thoughts,communicating is not talking to the players that are only in favor of you.
          im not insulting him were all grown up men if hes insulted by anything is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
            Trifecta;n196479]

Sorry but I am not the bitter one here, I am communicating with the community and letting you know how things are going.
            Its understandable you guys are upset is because you are not getting what you want.
            The FS2 forums are not know for its polite and friendly community
            Changes are being made and if you are upset I would recommend that you take time off and come back if you want when the changes you desire have been made.

What's this about, Trifecta?

Comment

We didn't turn it into this at all, we even said those don't even matter anymore. Trifecta for some reason keeps bringing it up, idk how you can still cover for someone that's lying in your face but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                Trifecta;n196457]

How does that even remotely make sense from a business perspective?
                How would it not? The majority of the playerbase or at least the majority of the people I play with/know have already decided to stop spending money on this game. I understand the probable bias here but regardless I think it's a fair assumption to make as this community is incredibly small. I'm sure the majority of the profit that GK makes is from a small percent of the player base that spends a lot. From what I've seen this is the group of players with that Chinese daddy CEO blood money who spend regardless of events/hack shield updates.

From everything that I've come to understand about GK as a company I really don't know what type of argument you could make about GK trying to cater to the rest of the dying playerbase.
                The dev's let the Chinese low setting hackers run rampant and the whale's are content with that and so are the rest of the low setting hackers. : )

Eventually people will get bored or the whale's are going to stop spending enough for the company to pull a positive net income and the game will go under but it's clear GK isn't the type of company to maximize their earnings so I'm not sure why this would concern them. They can continue to pump out low effort and ill thought out excuses/events/tournaments etc. until that day. So I do think it makes sense from a business perspective. To put in the least effort possible and be rewarded with a pretty paycheck from the 1% sounds pretty nice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Close1 View Post

Why are you even talking when all you've done was spread false 'inside' information from GMs among players, you pathetic excuse of a moderator. Every time you've been asked something you always said that EU will get new MODs (from your recommendation and from other players' of course), our tourney will be replayed, hackers will be banned on the next ban list, we'll get our compensation and everything will be alright. None of that has happened so far. The only thing you're doing is blowing smoke up your own arse, trying to be a 'reliable' MOD and raising our hopes up.

1. I said that EU mods should be repicked and it may happen. I know what I said. I never said anything about a recommendation lmao

2. I said that the tourny for EU / Asia look suspect and should have a redo but it was ultimately up to devs / gms.

3. For compensation I was rooting for y'all to get it 15-20 subs but that didn't happen.

How are you attacking someone that tries to help you? Lmao I don't get your logic.

Even if stuff didnt happen i told everyone from the get go i tell them what im told. If things change it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                    Trifecta;n196491]

Last time I checked no one was denying why everyone is upset I even outlined it as 'because of not getting what you want'

Uh no one is tearing me apart cant say anyone ever did, and yes I did identify you an someone new because you just made your account last month.
                    Again I understand why you are upset is because you did not get what you want.

compensation aside.

only thing i ever asked from you guys is to make the game better(events,new courts,ban hackers)

so yeah i didnt get what i want,it seems like we dont share the same plans for the game.

i want it to be good while you try to milk every penny from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

insulting him? He's insulting us. Just because I'm not from NA I can't say how I feel regarding it? Just because EU apparently had the most he assumes I also had alert accounts? Tell me exactly who is insulting who here? This looks like pretty clear discrimination if anything
                      You and close1 are in fact insulting him. I've been reading. He's helping you still but giving answers in a vague way. The fact kukiko gets it and you don't is kinda crazy...

bruh I'm on yalls side and I don't even disagree what y'all saying. I would be replying the same way trifecta is by the tone of yalls responses -.-

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                        Trifecta;n196461]

Well if you haven't noticed that its been delayed you are very late to the party
                        Well when the first quarter of 2017 passed and my ping didn't change I had my suspicions but this really puts the nail in the coffin!!!!!11111

I guess it's my bad for expecting a company/organization to put out a formal statement when something they promised has not yet arrived. Didn't know that GK was the type of company to just ignore an issue until they remember about it.

owait, yes i did lolz haha xd

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

compensation aside.

only thing i ever asked from you guys is to make the game better(events,new courts,ban hackers)

so yeah i didnt get what i want,it seems like we dont share the same plans for the game.

i want it to be good while you try to milk every penny from it.
                          I can sympathize with how you feel i play a lot of games too and have been burned a lot of times but if you can actually make points on how things can be better instead of just saying so that message will be forwarded to the lead GM and its all up to them on what direction they want to bring the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

You and close1 are in fact insulting him. I've been reading. He's helping you still but giving answers in a vague way. The fact kukiko gets it and you don't is kinda crazy...

bruh I'm on yalls side and I don't even disagree what y'all saying. I would be replying the same way trifecta is by the tone of yalls responses -.-
                            What's that suppose to mean -.-

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                              Trifecta;n196476]

Its completely understandable you are upset promises were made by the previous management team and have not been delivered.
                              This is the reason why I am here it is so to communicate and let you know that the central servers are on hold until the new upcoming management team can get around it or a solution can be made.
                              +1 for communicating.

Albeit late, better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

No you wouldn't not if it's your goddamn job to appease the community and not insult it. He's been directly retaliating to me for telling the game's state as it is that we're all getting lied to. He even checked my IP to see if I was from NA or not. Our responses are more than justified if anything it's the GM that's way out of line.

Comment

Working...
                                X