X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
    Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

Sure Bud ,

can a GM tell us if they implemented matchmaking so that even though you are in the same channel, it tries to find oponents who are matched in overall level and skill ?

Comment

I don't come to this forum much because I used Steam

I just want you to "Think" about this

24-50
      If you lvl at 24 without any +att clothes, +4skill slot, A Great Card Pack combination, Skills and Rare Dolls
      And you have to compete with lvl +34 or even 50 with;
      +att clothes, +4skill slot, A Great Card Pack combination, Skills.

For Example My Liu PF lvl is 29 Today I have encountered PF with 50 for 4/6 Match. Mostly they came with C+PF+G or PF+PF+G
      My team is will be PF+SF+SG or PF+PG+SG, as standard

What PF can do when Reach 34+?
      Middle Shot Accurately from Passive Skill
      What PF can do when Reach 40+?
      An Awesome Rebounder and Supporter
      What PF can do when Reach 50?
      3pt Shot very Accurately from Passive Skill

PF at first, Got the most powerful Dunk that SF and G are already have hard-time to block them but for PF can block everyone or rebounder

Compare to MY lvl is 29? Who do you think whom is gonna win?

Plz be Honest here, I know most of Pro2 Players are already got at less 2 or 3 skill slots, and bunch of equipment to compete each other. For "Main" reason that some player out there like me, are disagreed on this is "Classes Skill GAP" Don't you think it not make the game any differences? What about PF/C with or without BOX OUT? SF/SG with or without Backward Drive? Are these not make the difference enough? Nevertheless, Rookie turn to Newbies Registry (1-12) Only and Major for 1-24 for everyone is fine by me, because the Skill OP Gap is not high for 1-24 to be honest. but for 24-50 is night and day.

For the word "You have to lose a lot so you will be learn and be a great pro player" That's BS....why? If you damn lose every match and opponent make your play like an idiot, Continuously, Do you think they will continue to play this game? for me HELL NO!! Even I like to play this game.

Sometimes, We need some "Space" for somethings to fit in the "GAP" so they can "Prepare" before the real thing.

PS. Even I got Clara at lvl 33 as PG and Liu 29, I'M STILL NOT READY TO COMPETE WITH THE PRO2 PLAYERS. even I was an old FS1 Player
      PS2. If you think I'm an only another Jerk who just said "stupid stuff," It's up to you.

LOOK BACK WHEN YOU HAVE NONE,
      LOOK BACK WHEN YOU STILL NEW,
      LOOK BACK WHEN YOU FRUSTRATED,
      LOOK BACK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED

That's all for me, Thank.

Comment

the truth is u guys gonna quit when u reach lv 40 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by NooberNerd View Post
          I don't come to this forum much because I used Steam

I just want you to "Think" about this

24-50
          If you lvl at 24 without any +att clothes, +4skill slot, A Great Card Pack combination, Skills and Rare Dolls
          And you have to compete with lvl +34 or even 50 with;
          +att clothes, +4skill slot, A Great Card Pack combination, Skills.

For Example My Liu PF lvl is 29 Today I have encountered PF with 50 for 4/6 Match. Mostly they came with C+PF+G or PF+PF+G
          My team is will be PF+SF+SG or PF+PG+SG, as standard

What PF can do when Reach 34+?
          Middle Shot Accurately from Passive Skill
          What PF can do when Reach 40+?
          An Awesome Rebounder and Supporter
          What PF can do when Reach 50?
          3pt Shot very Accurately from Passive Skill

PF at first, Got the most powerful Dunk that SF and G are already have hard-time to block them but for PF can block everyone or rebounder

Compare to MY lvl is 29? Who do you think whom is gonna win?

Plz be Honest here, I know most of Pro2 Players are already got at less 2 or 3 skill slots, and bunch of equipment to compete each other. For "Main" reason that some player out there like me, are disagreed on this is "Classes Skill GAP" Don't you think it not make the game any differences? What about PF/C with or without BOX OUT? SF/SG with or without Backward Drive? Are these not make the difference enough? Nevertheless, Rookie turn to Newbies Registry (1-12) Only and Major for 1-24 for everyone is fine by me, because the Skill OP Gap is not high for 1-24 to be honest. but for 24-50 is night and day.

For the word "You have to lose a lot so you will be learn and be a great pro player" That's BS....why? If you damn lose every match and opponent make your play like an idiot, Continuously, Do you think they will continue to play this game? for me HELL NO!! Even I like to play this game.

Sometimes, We need some "Space" for somethings to fit in the "GAP" so they can "Prepare" before the real thing.

PS. Even I got Clara at lvl 33 as PG and Liu 29, I'M STILL NOT READY TO COMPETE WITH THE PRO2 PLAYERS. even I was an old FS1 Player
          PS2. If you think I'm an only another Jerk who just said "stupid stuff," It's up to you.

LOOK BACK WHEN YOU HAVE NONE,
          LOOK BACK WHEN YOU STILL NEW,
          LOOK BACK WHEN YOU FRUSTRATED,
          LOOK BACK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED

That's all for me, Thank.
          Seriously this game it's all about experience. An experienced player could take a level 1 and play against level 50 and do fine. Sure he'll lack a lot of skills but would be able to defend. Loosing help you understand what works and what not. You'll learn how to play against certain type of player. Unless you're close-minded and don't wanna learn. Keep playing and try every skills and see what works for you and what not.

Cards and toy just help you in certains part of the game, it doesn't make you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
            I like the fact that Pro channel is getting merged.

This will force the players who still do not know how to play in pro 1 (which is sad in my opinion, you should know the fundamentals of the game before you even get to Pro 1) To play Pro with the pros.

If they really want to get better, they would look for information.

There are videos on YouTube of good gameplay, showing many tactics and techniques for each position, and yes they have to find it that is true. But hey, gotta put the effort in to find what you need to get gud... If they can't learn visually, they need to find another way then (kinetically, listening, etc.)

Stuff just doesn't pop outta nowhere for you, every man has to do something to get to where they need to go. Thats the problem with some of the new players.

Do not get me wrong, the pro players should be helping out newbies and what not.

But hey, if they do not put the effort in to ask for help, then like my History teacher would say in middle school: "Tough luck."

^.^ //

If to learn to play a game properly they have to seach for information, thats means the game itself have a problem.

Ya pro should help newbies, but you know well it won't happen. They would be kick of their room and pros would only play with pros. Meaning they would get beat over and over forced to play with peoples that try to learn the game like they do.

I actually tried with my new pg to enter the room for example of Khenpierce and got kick right away, not even any question.

That's what the new player would face. Getting kick from room and constantly loosing. All i want to say that this is a bad move. It won't solve the problem of pro2 not having enought team, it will create a new problem, peoples would quit the game. That's what i don't want to happen. Because you know GameKiss won't advertise their games, they think players would magically appear. So the few player we can get from steam, would quit once in pro.

Comment

• This topic by L8R has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta

khen is actually bad he just talks alot. join bruh they pick anything with playtime

i didnt bother to read any of this, but i personally like the merge since pro2 was dead, only thing i would do differently is make dash purchasable at lower levels for sf and sg

and kill/nonstop pass also
              Last edited by mudkhip; 08-12-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

HOLY CRAP!! I just logged in and I noticed the channels are merged?! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!?! Me and my classmates and friends just started playing this game last week, YAH! LAST WEEK!! And right now I can say we are still NEWBIES here!! WTF happened?!

I play as a PF and I'm only LEVEL 25 at the moment and some of my friends are still below LEVEL 25... This surprised me I mean seriously I just played last week and when I logged in and tried playing a few games and WTF!!! I'm battling level 50 C and PF's, I mean COME ON!! I can't even push the HIGH TUSSLED C and I CAN'T EVEN PUSH A PF WITH BOX OUT SWARM then SPAMMING CHIP OUT ON ME AND THEY SHOOT THE FUCKING 3s LIKE THEY ARE SG!! I MEAN BIG MAN PU**IES!!

SORRY for I'am rude coz this thing shocked the HELL outta me! This move right here like merging channels isn't helping new comers like me. Come on you think some new comers will play or stay on PRO channels with those high level on their asses bullying yah and yo teamates like a MAD DOG blaming you for losing to those high levels?? The result of this actions will push new players to create a NEW CHARACTERS just to get used to the game and get more experience before battling those high levels on PRO channel. Like myself I think Ill stick to making and making new characters until i get use to the gameplay before I continue and create a MAIN CHARACTER and boost it.

OK! All I'm saying is that NOT EVERYONE WILL PLAY DIRECTLY TO PRO CHANNEL LIKE US. MOST LIKELY NEW PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF UPON REACHING LEVEL 24 AND NEED TO GO TO PRO CHANNEL WILL MOST LIKELY START A NEW CHARACTER AND PRACTICE MORE!! YOU SEE MERGE WONT INCREASE PLAYERS ON PRO CH COZ MOST NEW COMERS WHO ARE STILL LEARNING WILL GO BACK TO PLAY IN ROOKIE AS NEW CHARACTER.

BTW I'm an EXPERIENCED PLAYER SINCE FS1 SO DON'T MINDLESSLY JUDGE ME ON MY OPINION HERE. DON'T BE SELFISH. IF YOU DISAGREE AND START AN ARGUMENT ON MY OPINION I'M TELLING YOU IN ADVANCE YOU WIN ALREADY I WONT ARGUE COZ YOU IF YOU DISAGREE ON MY OPINION YOU'RE A PRO ALREADY YOU WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDork View Post
                  HOLY CRAP!! I just logged in and I noticed the channels are merged?! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!?! Me and my classmates and friends just started playing this game last week, YAH! LAST WEEK!! And right now I can say we are still NEWBIES here!! WTF happened?!

I play as a PF and I'm only LEVEL 25 at the moment and some of my friends are still below LEVEL 25... This surprised me I mean seriously I just played last week and when I logged in and tried playing a few games and WTF!!! I'm battling level 50 C and PF's, I mean COME ON!! I can't even push the HIGH TUSSLED C and I CAN'T EVEN PUSH A PF WITH BOX OUT SWARM then SPAMMING CHIP OUT ON ME AND THEY SHOOT THE FUCKING 3s LIKE THEY ARE SG!! I MEAN BIG MAN PU**IES!!

SORRY for I'am rude coz this thing shocked the HELL outta me! This move right here like merging channels isn't helping new comers like me. Come on you think some new comers will play or stay on PRO channels with those high level on their asses bullying yah and yo teamates like a MAD DOG blaming you for losing to those high levels?? The result of this actions will push new players to create a NEW CHARACTERS just to get used to the game and get more experience before battling those high levels on PRO channel. Like myself I think Ill stick to making and making new characters until i get use to the gameplay before I continue and create a MAIN CHARACTER and boost it.

OK! All I'm saying is that NOT EVERYONE WILL PLAY DIRECTLY TO PRO CHANNEL LIKE US. MOST LIKELY NEW PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF UPON REACHING LEVEL 24 AND NEED TO GO TO PRO CHANNEL WILL MOST LIKELY START A NEW CHARACTER AND PRACTICE MORE!! YOU SEE MERGE WONT INCREASE PLAYERS ON PRO CH COZ MOST NEW COMERS WHO ARE STILL LEARNING WILL GO BACK TO PLAY IN ROOKIE AS NEW CHARACTER.

BTW I'm an EXPERIENCED PLAYER SINCE FS1 SO DON'T MINDLESSLY JUDGE ME ON MY OPINION HERE. DON'T BE SELFISH. IF YOU DISAGREE AND START AN ARGUMENT ON MY OPINION I'M TELLING YOU IN ADVANCE YOU WIN ALREADY I WONT ARGUE COZ YOU IF YOU DISAGREE ON MY OPINION YOU'RE A PRO ALREADY YOU WIN.

aye look its my name lmao

Comment

This is how the game was months ago no one seemed to complain.. I remember it used to be 11-50 stop whining Skill > Level

Comment

Add Charlezard in game. It takes practice, and I can help you out with some things on PF while in free match
                      Last edited by ShotFake; 08-13-2015, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDork View Post

Complaining shizzzlees

I started this game with 0 knowledge on how to play the game. When I reached level 13 it was still 1-11 and 12-50 ... and PF's and C's can do three. I was camping under the ring because I didn't know that PF and C can do three at that time..
                        imagine totally new to this game and all i know is how to camp and reb the ball (with an average ping)
                        But had to learn on how to play the game. STOP COMPLAINING. you're 25 now.. I was 13 when I joined pro channel when I first started. Luckily some good players adopted me and try to teach me on what to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X