Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Channel merge

Hey there,

i was wondering why no topic got created yet but well i'll create it..It's about the pro channels merging into one big channel with the lvl restriction being from Lvl 24 - 50 which i personally find a bit harsh.

I can understand the reasoning behind this since the pro2 channel is kinda always empty and all but did you think this through? Newbies coming as lvl 24 dealing with people that have the skills from lvl 40-50? It's not just about their experience and knowledge but also about the skills itself..like they aren't even able to counter any moves and practically have no chance. I know that already is the issue now but it's gonna be even more now. Not only that but will the pros from pro2 be alright playing vs Newbies from pro1? I'm guessing they might get even more bored than now.

Personally i don't really have a problem with it but seeing this made me think others might very well have problems with it as in newbies.

They should make it 34-50

Comment

That does seem more reasonable

Comment

Lol! There is no excuse Foxanda. Sorry to tell you. There are people that have been playing this game for over 6 months and will camp 24-39 because they are afraid of lvl 40-50. That's excusable. the purpose of this game is to get better and EVENTUALLY REACH LEVEL 50! So i won't sit here and say level 24 are noobs when they've been playing this game for many months but won't grow a pair and face the levels they should have been.

Comment

What enterprise says is true a lot of players be camping in Pro 1 and even major channel because it is easier to streak/play. Pro 2 high level gameplay is maybe too much for some players or players are just suckers that dont wanna play with the level 50s and then they gonna trash talk players in Pro 1 lol , but that isnt always the case Pro 1 got more rooms than Pro 2 regularly and maybe some Pros wanna level up their other chars/positions who knows.

Also the Pro 1 and Pro 2 channels have been around a couple months. New players had enough time to learn the game. As of right now some Pro players are leveling up their new SPC especially James Kim so merging the channels now maybe a good move lol.

Im just saying...

Comment

This game is not HARD BY ANY MEANS! People just want to play against low levels and boost their egos

Comment

There is no difference between rookie leveling 40 and coming to a pro chanel and rookie leveling 24... Them both can do nothing atm

Comment

Maybe it will encourage people to help others and teach them how to play instead of calling them noob and thrash taliking them
                But honestly I don't understand this move, the gap from 24 to 40 is already huge so 24 to 50 what the actual f**k, is it realy that fun to play an sf or pg against a pf that can shoot 3s better than you ?

Comment

This is a good thing now we can find talent in Pro 1 to recruit

Comment

Originally posted by CaribRock View Post
                    What enterprise says is true a lot of players be camping in Pro 1 and even major channel because it is easier to streak/play. Pro 2 high level gameplay is maybe too much for some players or players are just suckers that dont wanna play with the level 50s and then they gonna trash talk players in Pro 1 lol , but that isnt always the case Pro 1 got more rooms than Pro 2 regularly and maybe some Pros wanna level up their other chars/positions who knows.

Also the Pro 1 and Pro 2 channels have been around a couple months. New players had enough time to learn the game. As of right now some Pro players are leveling up their new SPC especially James Kim so merging the channels now maybe a good move lol.

Im just saying...

Now they would be camping in major, merging would not change that at all. If some players want to camp in pro1, it's their personal choice and we shouldnt force them to move on. This merge would be bad for people that would start playing after the merge. The transistion between major and pro would be so huge, that they would probably make newcomer quit the game.

When there was the steam release, i did level up a Spc character and met some of the steam player. Most of them quit because of pro2. It was way too hard for them. The game doesnt help any of them. Attribute have no description, meaning they have no clue where they should spend their points. Theres no tutorial in-game properly preparing those player to pro2.

Playing against Ai doesn't help at all. That merge would make some players quit this game and this community is too small already.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaksha View Post

Attribute have no description, meaning they have no clue where they should spend their points. Theres no tutorial in-game properly preparing those player to pro2.
                      This^
                      The game isn't noob friendly period!
                      How come the dev team intend to bring new players to this game, that stick around, and dont quit after reaching pro 2, if they don't improve in ways to help them
                      Like adding a description to every attribute explaining what it does, for starters

Comment

They can always come to the forums for guides. Im sure couple of new players have already done so, but with that said I do agree that attributes should have a description.

Comment

Surely they can visit the forums but most players just don't do that..since idk they just wanna play and not read stuff in the forums (i'm not one of those players just saying that they make up most of the userbase usually). This game is definitely not newbie friendly honestly when I started to play and eventually got into pro2 I was really glad that i visited the forums before and read everything there since people kept saying the difference between pro1 and pro2 is huge so i wasn't startled as much (was expecting even more of a difference). Though i guess eventually you do have to take that big step and either overcome it or quit still imo 24 is too soon, pro players making new chars to play on the low channels on purpose are no excuse to set the limit low. I don't know another solution for this other than setting the level to 34 - 50 instead of 24 - 50 which would make it a tiny bit less extreme at least.

As said before the difference from lvl 24 to lvl 50 is just too huge imo.

Comment

Sigh... Look here, PRO 2 IS FUCKING DEAD, WE Need Pro 1 players. end of discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Foxanda View Post
                              Surely they can visit the forums but most players just don't do that..since idk they just wanna play and not read stuff in the forums (i'm not one of those players just saying that they make up most of the userbase usually). This game is definitely not newbie friendly honestly when I started to play and eventually got into pro2 I was really glad that i visited the forums before and read everything there since people kept saying the difference between pro1 and pro2 is huge so i wasn't startled as much (was expecting even more of a difference). Though i guess eventually you do have to take that big step and either overcome it or quit still imo 24 is too soon, pro players making new chars to play on the low channels on purpose are no excuse to set the limit low. I don't know another solution for this other than setting the level to 34 - 50 instead of 24 - 50 which would make it a tiny bit less extreme at least.

As said before the difference from lvl 24 to lvl 50 is just too huge imo.
                              Just stop it. You aren't seeing the big picture. This will make the 24-39 campers level to 50 and "compete." In all honesty, lvl 40-50 is by no MEANS hard to compete against. People just refuse to learn to play the game

Comment

Working...
                              X