Pro Channel merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superspaceman View Post
    when is this change gonna be implemented?
    t-minus 6 hours

Comment

• This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
      Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

i tell you what the GMs should do.. Anyone who has an IQ lower than 100 shouldn't be allowed to play this game at all.. Just lost like 785215156841681561681 straight in the fucking rookie channel.

AHHAHAHAHAH at kevin.

But guys, lets be 100. You cant camp lvl 24-39 out of fear. Instead of running from 2 pf teams, face them and learn to counter. Best believe me, 2 pfs easy teams. Lastly, if anything, the only problem with this merge is this community is full of trolls and try hards that wont want to help noobs. Only problem

Comment

Well the game became literally unplayable. Was impossible to get strong opponents before, can't imagine what will be now.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
          Well the game became literally unplayable. Was impossible to get strong opponents before, can't imagine what will be now.
          Originally posted by revenge View Post
          ^
          Try to play on asia server.. playing with a disadvantage..

you wouldn't teleport if you have stable connection(atleast yellow, if you have yellow ping), you'll just feel some delay.
          Last edited by Ranier; 08-11-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayelle View Post
            Pro 2 players have to stop playing PF PF PG if you want this to have a chance at working

They just really need to limit some things for PF's. IMO PF's hit too many 3s for my liking tbh (I'm a C ofcourse) which somewhat takes away from me playing my position more effectively. I mean yeah I know they can hit them time to time but I've seen PF's hit more 3s in game than a SG like...lol

Comment

I see a lot of people saying new players don't know what the attribute give you...I mean if you follow basketball at all you should know what the attributes are to be honest and which would work relative to your position

Comment

All I hear are excuses, everyone started the game as noobs and gradually learned how to play it. No one wins instantly, you have to go through the grind to be better and eventually be great.

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
                  All I hear are excuses, everyone started the game as noobs and gradually learned how to play it. No one wins instantly, you have to go through the grind to be better and eventually be great.
                  Shut up lSHIITYl you've grinded on this game and still suck. Smfh

This

10 char

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

lmao kev why you being mean fam

Comment

Lmfao lSHITTYl my nigga. He still ass though Rofl

U've been here longer and havnt gotten past the second round.
                      guw7vg.jpg

Comment

U've been here longer and havnt gotten past the second round.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n131240[/ATTACH]
                        Didn't play the second round cause i was getting ddos'd

Didn't play the second round cause i was getting ddos'd

Should've made khipster the GOAT SF carry yall to finals
                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBYOVxZsnkBz6WRobnL7LfLFPiSTZXHtNpg3dXmkSIZm1X6LlZ.png

Comment

Working...
                        X