Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb7r1DhSx7A

Comment

OMFG what a find - That was my first FS2 character...Look at me blocking with 90ping hahah (Server was east back then)

Watch how many times I screen BlindChicken, I was first big to really utilize screen

L (((
      Last edited by TheKiddsMusicSC; 06-02-2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
        (Server was east back then)
        ya good ol' time.

Comment

It is hard to carry a team, but that does not mean that you will be a good team player.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy
            i had like 20 ping back in cbt lol...

Had 30 ping back then. XD

Comment

What differentiates a good and great player is that he can adapt to any kind of situation. A great player can be put somewhere and still be great while good players can only be good when other good players are around.

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
                What differentiates a good and great player is that he can adapt to any kind of situation. A great player can be put somewhere and still be great while good players can only be good when other good players are around.
                That is an aspect of a great player, but you don't quite have the big picture. This is a team game, great players do not always win if they do not actually have a team behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                  That is an aspect of a great player, but you don't quite have the big picture. This is a team game, great players do not always win if they do not actually have a team behind them.
                  You're missing the point. Great players can have an impact anywhere, be it with a specific group of people or with a bunch of randoms. He/She can meld synchronize with other great players while elevating the level of play of randoms.

Comment

You're missing the point. Great players can have an impact anywhere, be it with a specific group of people or with a bunch of randoms. He/She can meld synchronize with other great players while elevating the level of play of randoms.
                    Not missing the point. Not hard to understand the role that playing with randoms has. But pickup basketball and organized basketball are two different sports.

Trust me, I have carried my share of randoms.

Comment

A players growth is halted when always playing with a specific team with a specific playstyle. They just focus on 1 or 2 things and master them (its not a knock). For example Lebron and Carmelo; Lebron can play with any composition of his team be it big or small while Carmelo is 1 dimensional mainly on scoring and can only play with a specific playstyle. If Lebron has a bad game then he can still make an impact on the team by elevating their play contrasting Melo where its most definitely a lost when he has an off game.

Comment

A players growth is halted when always playing with a specific team with a specific playstyle. They just focus on 1 or 2 things and master them (its not a knock). For example Lebron and Carmelo; Lebron can play with any composition of his team be it big or small while Carmelo is 1 dimensional mainly on scoring and can only play with a specific playstyle. If Lebron has a bad game then he can still make an impact on the team by elevating their play contrasting Melo where its most definitely a lost when he has an off game.
                        So the Spurs game halted because they kept playing with one another? If I recall they beat Lebron a couple of times.
                        Last edited by ShotFake; 06-03-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• ShotFake
                          ShotFake commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You were the one who jumped to the NBA....you do not have tp be one dimensional while playing with the same people.

• Zydrunas
                          Zydrunas commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Man, y'all don't get what ABILITY is trying to say. Y'all are going on about "not using your character to its full potential" "you do not have to be one dimensional when playing with the same people" "this is a TEAM game. You need a team to win." What he's trying to say is the best way to improve as an INDIVIDUAL, regardless of W or L, is to play with randoms. On a set team, you have a given role, though it may overlap, like how Charles can go for the board at any given time. But on a team with randoms, you're forced to do it all - be the main scorer, passer, anchor on defense and I've seen ABILITY take this role on his C. The majority of times I've played with a set team, I know what my limits are and where I should be - if I'm with an iso player, I'll stand in the corner and let him go to work. If I'm playing with a swing SG, I'll stand in the paint. When playing with randoms you've gotta be EVERYWHERE on the court, which is why ABILITY and I both believe that playing with randoms is truly the best way to gain individual skill, REGARDLESS of win or loss.

• ShotFake
                          ShotFake commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agree with the whole thing, its really not that hard to understand. Sometimes text can limit what is truly trying to be said. But being able to anchor team can only go so far. You still have to learn the team machanics of a team including when not to overplay, go for the rebound, or shoot a tough shot. You can be a great individual player yet suck ass in organized play.

Hi guys, as someone maining SF now, im intrigued by this SF Larson, you guys got any vids of him playing? maybe i could a thing or two from him.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Butie The best blocking PG in game?
                          how many blks per game?

Comment

• TheGreatWall
                            TheGreatWall commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lvl 30 PG's blk is almost same as lvl 50 PG, so there is no difference. the question is u play in rookie or major or pro 2, and how many games u play in that season.

• MainEventZ
                            MainEventZ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            pro 2 always; 100 games+ always; n i think there is much of a difference imo.

• Urie
                            Urie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            But what if the guy im defending is too iverwhelmed by me n he never tries to score LOL. Honestly 2blockpg is quite impressive but i honestly think 2.5steal pg is a safer option... especially if u have 95ms /insert rant here. But still, i think ima shift my build to offset block a bit naow just to fk wit u bros

1000 views? Nice.

Comment

Larson, stop lurking and come out of the retirement, homie. It's time to be MJ of the Wizards.

Comment

Working...
                            X