No announcement yet.

MC's Best NA Players (OF ALL TIME)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FreckleC/BigNasty should be here. He might not be active anymore but when he plays, he dominates. His rotation is precise, paint def is top notch and can score if needed, hie has high basketball IQ as well.

Comment

pf:larson
      sf:larson shaki scaly rest can suck my d
      pg:larson rest can suck my d
      sg:larson,stylez,slip,deeznuts,charles,2four

i love larson

larson overboard

larson larson

C: ????? larson

best player: khipster
      Last edited by mudkhip; 06-02-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Honestly do not think I am there yet. This is really first month that I am dashing, I have always passed to it.

Comment

im sad cause the 2 Swing SG players Hannahchan/175CM and KhenPierce is not even on honourable mention

Comment

Lol no comment locked Forever and TuBie easily whenever they dash and just because I don't dash as much as most SGs doesn't effect my offense I'm just rusty offensively because I took a break plus the last time I played you my brother was on a character that wasn't meant to be in pro 2 yet in my opinion more so I biased list because I don't see many East players on this list now since open beta the servers got moved to west

Comment

^

In Freestyle 2 too words mean nothing. In Freestyle 2, a screen shot says a 1000 words. It's not how many points you scored, or blocks you got, it's about the who bested who for the W. My list is comprised of not only skilled players, but people who win more than their peers by vast amounts.

Comment

By the way, I'm sure if Larson played for 2 months he'd be the best at every position. 2 months is probably an overestimate...

Comment

Vill is a great C but sometimes (Not all the time) west just prevails, and these guys are very active at the moment. Could Vill practice for a while and surpass them? Probably. But he'll have to return for that...

Comment

Villigant is Playmaker hes always been good defensively and setting up plays but Assists is not like you say he has a strong perimeter defense but I'm pretty sure if both of our tourney teams went head to head it wouldn't be a blowout and I'm pretty sure Rebon, Kuzi and Me could beat You, Charles and Kobe

Comment

• Sanctify
                      Sanctify commented
                      Editing a comment
                      http://youtu.be/VsOnVU_t7Dg

You have lost to me Charles.. Beat you with my brother who plays less than I do

• ShotFake
                      ShotFake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh nice, Im sure I have the edge on our matchups though. That was me earrly days lol, a month in.

• Sanctify
                      Sanctify commented
                      Editing a comment
                      More so balanced until the ping difference between the two of us plus I'm working on something with my playstyle now with one of my crew mates.. I don't think it's not a dominant match up on your part but I just have to get back to how I was offensively

ya vil !
                    guy taught me alot
                    he seems to be the only C i only remember who's help defense is crazy af, comes out of no where
                    aren't you forgetting papinomas?!!!
                    and you forgetting some other people like that guy milks..
                    greatwall .. little dray could make a honorable
                    will it ever be anyone to write a legit list..

find out next time on dragon ball Z
                    Last edited by LilMarquz; 06-02-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
                      Villigant is Playmaker hes always been good defensively and setting up plays but Assists is not like you say he has a strong perimeter defense but I'm pretty sure if both of our tourney teams went head to head it wouldn't be a blowout and I'm pretty sure Rebon, Kuzi and Me could beat You, Charles and Kobe
                      Lets set this match up!

Comment

Only people I can respect and recognize are people who can play with randoms and elevate their game. Its common sense that a good team can beat the other team's best player. If you can adapt to any play style and play it efficiently or be able to adapt to any situation with randoms is what separates good to great players. Win % doesn't mean anything if you have a set team to play with (thats to be expected) but if you have high win % playing with randoms then that will just show how great you can be to adapting to any situation.

Comment

• Sanctify
                          Sanctify commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That feeling you get when you match up and realize it's a 1 on 3

Lol if I play with ransoms usually they just spam pass almost all game or I try to force rotation

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
                          Only people I can respect and recognize are people who can play with randoms and elevate their game. Its common sense that a good team can beat the other team's best player. If you can adapt to any play style and play it efficiently or be able to adapt to any situation with randoms is what separates good to great players. Win % doesn't mean anything if you have a set team to play with (thats to be expected) but if you have high win % playing with randoms then that will just show how great you can be to adapting to any situation.
                          I agree with u.

Comment

This is commonly said, but fun fact. The best players are like the higgs and boson particle, the higgs boson particle is the particle that creates mass. Picture this, a average cat is at a party. When he walks through the room, he makes his way through the people, walking through the house relatively easy. 30 minutes later a celebrity walks into the party, when the celebrity tries to walk through the house all the people surround him. Therefore that celebrity is literally generating mass around him. My Point...

All the best players generate the mass of other best players, it's the laws of attraction is team sports people naturally try to play with their peers of their skill level.

When your average good player logs in, he has atleast has one other good player online he can team with ready to play. Now let me ask you this, why would he ignore that play to team with a random person he has no chemistry with? Not to mention when good players say they're playing with randoms, it's usually with people who are generally decent at every aspect of the game (We've seen it a million times).

One cannot use all the potential of their characters attributes and skills without the contribution of their teammates strategy and skill, that's a fact.

Comment

Working...
                            X