X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao damm these were the best times

now the game is full of faggots

Comment

Are you kidding me? Where is Tonio for C? Where is PapiNoMas for PF? Cmon now... Tonio IS THE BEST REBOUNDER on this game, why not give him his respect? This is getting comical. He fucks around but, when he's serious he's the best C. Now his PF idk, he doesnt have the time. But, certainly he deserves ATLEAST an honorable mention.

And for PapiNoMas.. Yes Ik he talks shit, but he's been top 5 best west PFs since fs1,,,, Dude lets be honest here... I've watched him smoke every PF/C on this list... Give him his spot.

Comment

Adrienne believe it or not is the best perimeter defender on the PF position.. If this list is ALL TIME you're forgetting some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Are you kidding me? Where is Tonio for C? Where is PapiNoMas for PF? Cmon now... Tonio IS THE BEST REBOUNDER on this game, why not give him his respect? This is getting comical. He fucks around but, when he's serious he's the best C. Now his PF idk, he doesnt have the time. But, certainly he deserves ATLEAST an honorable mention.

And for PapiNoMas.. Yes Ik he talks shit, but he's been top 5 best west PFs since fs1,,,, Dude lets be honest here... I've watched him smoke every PF/C on this list... Give him his spot.

I'm on there for PF as Knave.

Also, I'm a much better PF than I was a C.

If anything, Kevin should be there for SF.

Comment

Ah I didn't see that... OH WELL. Good thing you're getting noticed mang.

I should be bringing my OG SF back... People don't give me respect because I talk shit. But, it's okay

Comment

Omg kevin hello

Comment

I'm the longest running FS player in NA, only right that my list draws more attention than these new bloods. I've seen it all, I know who's capable of what. This is one of the most accurate list ever created, specially with me recognizing the best players in game first, the (C)hampions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
                  I'm the longest running FS player in NA, only right that my list draws more attention than these new bloods. I've seen it all, I know who's capable of what. This is one of the most accurate list ever created, specially with me recognizing the best players in game first, the (C)hampions.
                  BuckTucker.

Comment

I like how MC is hacking and call himself #1 PF on his own list

Comment

Ah the troll returns, no video of Xris missing a rebound this time? Post on your main account, you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
                        Power Forward
                        1. InfamousMC (All the west on this list get rebounds pretty equally, but I have the best screen / Help D / pick N roll / scoring ability / IQ .
                        Self Proclaimed "Best" Lol.
                        Last edited by SxeLeo; 06-04-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SxeLeo View Post
                          Self Proclaimed "Best" Lol.
                          SxeLeo, I like how you were talking shit to me, called me a scub just to get completely fucking OWNED 5 times in a row, and I never heard a peep from you again. Your rebounds are most def. suspect.. I would go as far as to say you are a fkn haker just like everyone says you are. Get rekt more with hacks on scrub!

Comment

• SxeLeo
                            SxeLeo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            5 times Lol, this niga can't even count. It was 2 in a row but it's okay, I've lost to many people too just not you and I don't really care about losing but GJ on ur wins. Sounds like you are more affected than it haha.(Considering I have very bad winrate) Yeah man I quit this game cuz this game is soon to be dead with the amount of players playing. As far as I know, I can send all my replays to the GM and so can you. Send them all the replays you have about me cuz in the end, the GM knows what my IP address is and what my ping is. Nt.

can confirm adog was the first to exploit 3's on pf, if anything he made fs2 worse

which in fact makes him the sole reason kids started dumping cash into making op pf's
                          Last edited by mudkhip; 06-04-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adog-$
                            Remember the chink squad blessed, devilfate and greatwall? Smacked
                            Racist much?

Comment

Originally posted by Adog-$
                              MC I went from setting screens, locking down the paint, and rebounding to being a Point Forward and completely changing the way the PF position was played. People forget Adog, Tonio, and Quan made it acceptable to run a team without a guard and we actually dominated. I was the only PF to average 14 ppg 5 apg 6 rpg and 5 blocks while locking down butt buddy Temp who self proclaimed himself as best SF at the time. I've locked down Sen, Stylez, Water and even made Larson uncomfortable on offense. Every player you consider decent right now, I smacked them in my prime. I even put your team on the lower end of the scoreboard at times. Remember when you said aeY was good? Killed him and his 0 ping. Remember the chink squad blessed, devilfate and greatwall? Smacked
                              I never ever claimed to be the best. It's been over half a year and you're still dick riding

Comment

Working...
                              X