MC's Best NA Players (OF ALL TIME)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
    Larson, stop lurking and come out of the retirement, homie. It's time to be MJ of the Wizards.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/52210830.jpg You got Larson looking like

Comment

LOL this list is one of the most worthless

some of these players on the all time list after playing for a month with barely any competition

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
        Only people I can respect and recognize are people who can play with randoms and elevate their game. Its common sense that a good team can beat the other team's best player. If you can adapt to any play style and play it efficiently or be able to adapt to any situation with randoms is what separates good to great players. Win % doesn't mean anything if you have a set team to play with (thats to be expected) but if you have high win % playing with randoms then that will just show how great you can be to adapting to any situation.
        Yeah I mostly play with randoms, Im trying to find my true family, i got #TeamBruh but not a Set Team in there

Comment

larson is more like larry bird as he is da goat

wait....

lar-ry bird, lar-son

laryson bird?

who is larson really???

this is too much
          Last edited by mudkhip; 06-03-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deicide View Post
            Hi guys, as someone maining SF now, im intrigued by this SF Larson, you guys got any vids of him playing? maybe i could a thing or two from him.
            Thanks!
            nah bro, you cant capture godliness on film

Comment

I can't deny Larson was better than me. But uh.. yeah. I'm the unguardable sf.

Sup to my old fans.

Enterprise checking out

Comment

Can we make a case now that CoopHoops is on the come up for SF

Comment

I removed Stocky from the list - All rebounds, no blocks. Mah3r is even better than I thought by the way.

Comment

Added Grande, when he's performing at his peak he can force wins aggressively.

Comment

Had to remove ChillAssDee as an honorable mention, I think that's insulting to a lot of good PGs. He has amazing defense, but his inability to learn basic offense is too crippling to his overall game. I'm afraid he's stuck playing like a defensive version of Rainerus for while.

Comment

Maybe if you put Valioa in his correct place on the list he won't say no every time you ask.

Comment

Adog

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
                            Villigant is Playmaker hes always been good defensively and setting up plays but Assists is not like you say he has a strong perimeter defense but I'm pretty sure if both of our tourney teams went head to head it wouldn't be a blowout and I'm pretty sure Rebon, Kuzi and Me could beat You, Charles and Kobe
                            i misss this game ='(

Comment

go on .

Comment

We really shouldnt have 87 post and over 2000 views for this list LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X