Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TopTier is Recruiting (EVERYONE DECENT WHO WANTS TO LEARN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KhenSoloM View Post
    TopTier will just use all the players to just earn crew experience for them. I say no
    We are willing to teach our crew members everything we know about the game. If you join, you WILL get better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
      Go ahead and apply Shotclock, we'll hit you up in game

I just finished applying through the game

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
        I just finished applying through the game
        Woo! It has been fun trash talking you in-game shotclock. Which position are you looking to get serious with?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          We are willing to teach our crew members everything we know about the game. If you join, you WILL get better.
          I tried sending you a PM but it wasnt working so ill just paste it here what i wanted to say

Yo saw your old forum post... are you still looking to people to join the crew? I put in an application today but im not sure how the whole process works for getting a response. Said in the crew page that you are 1 of the 3 people to message so this is me reaching out. If you would like to know more about me personally or my playstyle feel free to ask.

Thanks for any time or consideration you give.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

I tried sending you a PM but it wasnt working so ill just paste it here what i wanted to say

Yo saw your old forum post... are you still looking to people to join the crew? I put in an application today but im not sure how the whole process works for getting a response. Said in the crew page that you are 1 of the 3 people to message so this is me reaching out. If you would like to know more about me personally or my playstyle feel free to ask.

Thanks for any time or consideration you give.
            Thanks for considering Top Tier. Right now we are preoccupied with the crew tournament, but we will continue recruiting afterwards.

Comment

Working...
            X