Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TopTier is Recruiting (EVERYONE DECENT WHO WANTS TO LEARN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aight Grant find a PG, I want to see Eliminate vs Shaq.

Comment

Tonio, SK, Taunt - Team 5?

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
        TopTier is now open invite!
        Team B Competition:
        If you want to join and participate in tournament we will find you teammates, if you can't find a team to join with you.

The best team will play in tournament for team B.

Best teams will be decided in a Best of 7 Free Match.

Winning team will face Kobe, Charles and Myself for a chance to be Team A for TopTier (We don't play favortism, literally the best team plays in tournament.)

P.S Shaq is currently holding team B down, you'll have to beat his team best of 7 to take it.

Here is a list of teams I'd like to see in TopTier

1. Buddy/Affinity/ProtoTypeSF - Everything is there for this team to win a tournament, and our in crew matches would be amazing. (Also this way Proto can keep his PG in dUP, although your PG has an open invitation - I also think if the 3 of you were together you'd beat everyone for B team.
        Truth is there is no real competition, and just because we have extra members in the crew doesnt mean they have what it takes to make a good Tourney team. I am currently the Captain of the B team and I am looking for smart defensive minded players who know whats up! So far I have 2-6 people who I personally invited to come aboard but they have other things they have to deal with before making a decision MY CHOICE for team B so far are (MrEthical (PF) TheProtoPF/SF, Nuk (PG) ChillAssD (PG), EvilSanta who is considering running with me, and of course The Real Dream Team with KobeBryant... Which I can firmly state that if Shaq and Kobe teamed up for the tourney, there would be no question who would win. HE knows it, I know it!

Up until this moment I been looking for talent by running with randoms, and seeing if there are any upcoming or potential top players to recruit. Hard to truly find someone reliable.

LOL... Got to love your cheap shots Mike...but I wont go into how my team will most likely go further then your team with facts...But just as you think that team could beat a non-existing B Team, I can assure you that when My B team gets put together, the B team can beat your A team anyday. Hows that for confidence...

Friendly competition Mike!

So if anyone has the balls to step up and join the winning team, hit me up in-game ShaqOneal and we can run a few to see how well we can play together... Do you part and we win!!!
        Last edited by ShaqOneal; 06-11-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

All I saw was a lot of "typing" Shaq. We don't talk about what wins we coulda woulda got, we post a time and a date and we make statistics in free match. I mean the audacity coming from your mouth is pure stupidity. First you say you don't have a team B!? Then you say once you get a team B, you'll beat Kobe, Charles and I? That kind of logic is why you don't belong in this club, when we talk smack, we use facts and wins to back it up. I mean you literally just made up an imaginary game, with imaginary teammates, and claim to be able to beat us LOL....

Comment

All I saw was a lot of "typing" Shaq. We don't talk about what wins we coulda woulda got, we post a time and a date and we make statistics in free match. I mean the audacity coming from your mouth is pure stupidity. First you say you don't have a team B!? Then you say once you get a team B, you'll beat Kobe, Charles and I? That kind of logic is why you don't belong in this club, when we talk smack, we use facts and wins to back it up. I mean you literally just made up an imaginary game, with imaginary teammates, and claim to be able to beat us LOL....
            Bla. bla, bla ,mike... dont start talking before you actually win something there kiddo! Truth is I am not in TopTier because of you, I am in it because of Kobe... and He knows how to be a fkn leader, and put shit and pride behind him... I had more beef with him then you, but you are just simply TOXIC. You want me out of TopTier? Then do something about it! Bottom line is when you cant do your part in the tourney, and end up costing your team the game, you will find someone to blame but yourself...

Learn to not disrespect your own crew mates before opening up your fucking trap. If you could actually READ, you would probably see that I said once I get MY team B in place we would beat you, and also if you read my next to last, you would also see I said Friendly Competition, which means I mean NO DISRESPECT... So dont be starting shit with me when I gave you a proper disclaimer there. Keep it between your pants, and step off my cock. You worry about trying to make it past the 2nd round, and I'll worry about winning it all. Capiche?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
              Bla. bla, bla ,mike... dont start talking before you actually win something there kiddo! Truth is I am not in TopTier because of you, I am in it because of Kobe... and He knows how to be a fkn leader, and put shit and pride behind him... I had more beef with him then you, but you are just simply TOXIC. You want me out of TopTier? Then do something about it! Bottom line is when you cant do your part in the tourney, and end up costing your team the game, you will find someone to blame but yourself...

Learn to not disrespect your own crew mates before opening up your fucking trap. If you could actually READ, you would probably see that I said once I get MY team B in place we would beat you, and also if you read my next to last, you would also see I said Friendly Competition, which means I mean NO DISRESPECT... So dont be starting shit with me when I gave you a proper disclaimer there. Keep it between your pants, and step off my cock. You worry about trying to make it past the 2nd round, and I'll worry about winning it all. Capiche?
              'Once I get my team B we will beat you'

Again, imaginary team, in an imaginary game where you beat us.

And yes, I do plan to do something about it. I wouldn't mind your mouth if you actually won games, but you lose to me 95% of the time in the regular season, and your only claim to fame is a easy bracket route to ONE more tournament game win than us? You're so dull you don't even realize that means absolutely nothing.

Comment

'Once I get my team B we will beat you'

Again, imaginary team, in an imaginary game where you beat us.

And yes, I do plan to do something about it. I wouldn't mind your mouth if you actually won games, but you lose to me 95% of the time in the regular season, and your only claim to fame is a easy bracket route to ONE more tournament game win than us? You're so dull you don't even realize that means absolutely nothing.
                Lol you're so delusional its amazing. Must be the cocaine you're sniffing. YOU'RE the one who was the easy bracket and still lost before Shaq.

I'm looking forward to seeing you get humbled down once again in the next tournament. Gotta love seeing MikeLame with his tail between his legs.

Comment

"Shaq - I would never play with fowl in a tournament"

Comment

We can take away your team B privledges anytime shaq =).

Comment

"Shaq - I would never play with fowl in a tournament"

Comment

Shaq and Kobe would be an interesting team. But no need to continue that route, we know what happened in free match.

Comment

• ShaqOneal
                          ShaqOneal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Charles we won too bro, so stop it!

Originally posted by Fowl View Post

Quan's doppelganger on megaphone

Comment

Please do something about it!?!? You toxic cancer Fk! You single handedly are responsible for the down-fall of TopTier and the lack of success it has had. Top players have left because of you and no matter how many people you end up recruiting, they will all end up leaving because of you.
                          I cant win vs you right? The most recent VS. eachother... REKT!

Comment

There is only one route. Shaq finds a new crew to play with in tournament, he's clearly not welcome here. I'd rather run into him in the same bracket as me, than have him hiding behind the disguise of team B on the opposing bracket.

Comment

There is only one route. Shaq finds a new crew to play with in tournament, he's clearly not welcome here. I'd rather run into him in the same bracket as me, than have him hiding behind the disguise of team B on the opposing bracket.
                              How bout this one bich?

Comment

Working...
                              X