Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TopTier is Recruiting (EVERYONE DECENT WHO WANTS TO LEARN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TopTier is Recruiting (EVERYONE DECENT WHO WANTS TO LEARN)

TopTier is now open invite!

We will invite everyone who is Level 50, active as fuck, hates missing blocks, willing to learn without an ego getting in the way. Just go to crew page, click TopTier, and apply. We're literally recruiting first 20 people who join, regardless of history/beefs or even me kicking you out of the club prior (Wealth, Slant, ChillassDee, you're welcome back with open arms

Team B Competition:
    If you want to join and participate in tournament we will find you teammates, if you can't find a team to join with you.

The best team will play in tournament for team B.

Best teams will be decided in a Best of 7 Free Match.

Winning team will face Kobe, Charles and Myself for a chance to be Team A for TopTier (We don't play favortism, literally the best team plays in tournament.)

P.S Shaq is currently holding team B down, you'll have to beat his team best of 7 to take it.

Here is a list of teams I'd like to see in TopTier

1. Buddy/Affinity/ProtoTypeSF - Everything is there for this team to win a tournament, and our in crew matches would be amazing. (Also this way Proto can keep his PG in dUP, although your PG has an open invitation - I also think if the 3 of you were together you'd beat everyone for B team.

2. Grande (+2) - I just really like this PF's, don't give up mentality. No matter how stacked my team is I know I gotta bring my A-Game vs him.

3. Knave (+2) - Who else is going to challenge me on rebounds.

4. I'll update this list, I'm forgetting A LOT of people I want in crew.

Other than that, surprise me! Just send me a message and tell me you want us to find you a team for the Team B Competition or just let me know if you just want to improve in our crew, then be ready for the tournament after next.

Finally I would like to congratulate DirtyDansu for being TopTier Team A's 4th member! He earned this position by being the best PG in NA.
    We will be looking for a 5th member. You may or may not play, but you will have a very good chance at winning a ring + GKash. Which will be rightfully deserved because we will only pick a god to be our 5th member.
    Last edited by TheKiddsMusicSC; 06-11-2015, 07:47 AM.

Yes, i wanna learn how to close the game of everyone to keep a win streak!

Comment

well said.

Comment

Sorry Buddy, but we aint friends, Sorry Affinity, Try Again, Sorry Proto, I love playing with you, you possibly the only one i'd not get mad over if u took my spot, but anyways, yea.. looks like il be in team B, im only cocky now because, the beast is unleashed -_-, Love You All <3 See You Soon top Tier

Comment

You are welcome even if you want to learn. You can ask us questions if we are ever on raidcall while on twitch or in game. Im willing to teach a few people how to dash.

Comment

I cant leave milks again

Comment

Affinity is pro as fuck

Comment

Grant Eliminate and PG Let's go

Comment

Grant Shaq and Chill beat us by 5 last night

Comment

Thanks for the invite but my loyalties lie elsewhere.

Comment

Very aggressive recruiting method... Interesting to say the least. Good luck fam!

Comment

go on .

Comment

MikeCool trash talks to me every time I'm scared to join. Nah jk he's toxic as fk

Comment

Wheres DirtyDansu.

Comment

toptier recruiting EVERYBODY????

Comment

Working...
                              X