Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TopTier is Recruiting (EVERYONE DECENT WHO WANTS TO LEARN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKiddsMusicSC View Post
    There is only one route. Shaq finds a new crew to play with in tournament, he's clearly not welcome here. I'd rather run into him in the same bracket as me, than have him hiding behind the disguise of team B on the opposing bracket.
    Unless I hear from Kobe telling me this, your desires mean as much as that shit I just flushed down the toilet you cancer fk!

Comment

Tyler is the best PF, he won a tournament.

And do you really want me to post all the screen shots I have of me beating you Shaq...

Comment

Tyler is the best PF, he won a tournament.

And do you really want me to post all the screen shots I have of me beating you Fowl...
        Post a screenshot of you beating me without Kobe or Charles.

Oh wait, you have none.

That is why when Kobe nor Charles are on you come running to me with your tail between your legs like a little doggy.

Comment

Shaq keep your drama off the forums. In game trash talk is fine. Stay off forums or you are out period. Top Tier is ran by Kobe, MC, and myself. We vote on decisions, and I do homd the ability to remove people from the club in game. Do not start drama on the forums, especially on a recuirment thread.

Comment

Yo Charies!

Check your "boy" Mike before you start telling me what to do.. If he can keep it cool so can I!

Comment

Nah, you're out. Cya H0tCarL...

Comment

Lol attention to everybody thinking about joining this trash ass crew.
                This is what will happen to you if you don't agree to being the "3 Musketeers" bitch.
                You will be kicked.

They are only looking for submissive players only willing to never play with the main 3, and be quiet at all times unless they need you.

Comment

Just spoke with Kobe! We cool! Mike stfu already you coked out loser!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
                    Just spoke with Kobe! We cool! Mike stfu already you coked out loser!
                    Just told you to keep drama off drama or you are out just several minutes ago. So yeah, you are out son. We dont like drama within our club.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                      Just told you to keep drama off drama or you are out just several minutes ago. So yeah, you are out son. We dont like drama within our club.
                      DO you realize you dont tell me what to do? You dont own me son... and I told you to put your boy on check.. Double standards much Charies?

Comment

I would like to join

Comment

Go ahead and apply Shotclock, we'll hit you up in game

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
                            I would like to join

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
                              DO you realize you dont tell me what to do? You dont own me son... and I told you to put your boy on check.. Double standards much Charies?
                              You are right I do not own you. But why not have this converation somewhere the whole population can see? Your immaturity is annoying and kicking you is putting Top Tier a step in the right direction. I do not own you, but you are going to pay the price in not taking my warning seriously. Bye Felicia.

Comment

TopTier will just use all the players to just earn crew experience for them. I say no

Comment

Working...
                                X