Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey val bro been months just feel like hitting you back again, I was here before asking advices on baseball pass and now Im really really used to it. What I did was practiced with bots haha and played a couple of CL yes I practiced in CL. The pressure was real and I remembered that pressure yeah could call it muscle memory. Im really doing great now as a PG whether it be intercepts, bb pass, name it xD I hope someday we can play together man sadly I play in the Asia Server while you play in the US' and yeah just wanted to say thanks man as youre one of the few who helped me shape my gameplay.

http://i.imgur.com/wBtC4Hx.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Earpaj View Post
      Hey val bro been months just feel like hitting you back again, I was here before asking advices on baseball pass and now Im really really used to it. What I did was practiced with bots haha and played a couple of CL yes I practiced in CL. The pressure was real and I remembered that pressure yeah could call it muscle memory. Im really doing great now as a PG whether it be intercepts, bb pass, name it xD I hope someday we can play together man sadly I play in the Asia Server while you play in the US' and yeah just wanted to say thanks man as youre one of the few who helped me shape my gameplay.

http://i.imgur.com/wBtC4Hx.png
      no problem good sir, and good luck out there on the courts with your buddies. teamwork make the dreamwork!

Comment

• Hello sir... I just started playing PG now and your guide really helped me... can you show me your latest stats build and help me improve mine?... i'm a balanced type pg... and does using legend cards to upgrade increases the chance of success cause the odds is always 20% using either rare or legend cards? thanks in advance... Godbless...

Comment

• Originally posted by babycas89 View Post
          Hello sir... I just started playing PG now and your guide really helped me... can you show me your latest stats build and help me improve mine?... i'm a balanced type pg... and does using legend cards to upgrade increases the chance of success cause the odds is always 20% using either rare or legend cards? thanks in advance... Godbless...
          Message me on discord, and i cant see your pictures. Valioa Justice#4243 is my discord tag

Comment

• Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Message me on discord, and i cant see your pictures. Valioa Justice#4243 is my discord tag
            Don't know how to search in discord... can't find you sir... thanks for the reply...

Comment

Don't know how to search in discord... can't find you sir... thanks for the reply...
              Everyone has a unique "style" to them. Let me share you mine as of now:

I built my Balanced PG around shooting consistent middle shots because middle shots go in way more than 3pters, high steal, and speed. I still make occasional 3pters if I know I am wide or if my team really needs a 3 (still has 99% circle regardless of my 3pt attribute). The reason I started to go the sp4 route (I have all decks by the way) is because I have high ping, and tussle is almost near useless as a high ping, since your character moves little bit later than usual on someone elses screen UNLESS you predict their movement way before they think about it. Now, I just go for sneaky high ping steals since my range of steal is farther due to high steal attribute.

Now for your attributes:

As I showed in the picture, Red bar att accumulation is not worth it. Thats like 35 points that you could be spending somewhere else, such as in middle shot, or block, or steal, or even pass.
              Everyone has their own freestyle though, so thats ultimately up to you. ALSO, as sad as it is, if you plan on using attribute clothing, I honestly recommend +10 sets (Top, Bottom, Shoes). You get better stats as a pg with it imo in defense and offense. So yeah go for that if you want a better stat tree, and if you do plan on doing that, get either steal/block , 3pt, and speed clothing, OR Middle shot, Steal/Block, Speed Clothing if you feel like spending on that stuff. UTILIZE YOUR SP4 to its full potential by adding more steal imo, steal is dangerous when you increase it to alot, to where your range is deadly as well as your success rate.

And if you wanna be like my build, dont worry about 3pting so much, worry about your consistent middle shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Everyone has a unique "style" to them. Let me share you mine as of now:

I built my Balanced PG around shooting consistent middle shots because middle shots go in way more than 3pters, high steal, and speed. I still make occasional 3pters if I know I am wide or if my team really needs a 3 (still has 99% circle regardless of my 3pt attribute). The reason I started to go the sp4 route (I have all decks by the way) is because I have high ping, and tussle is almost near useless as a high ping, since your character moves little bit later than usual on someone elses screen UNLESS you predict their movement way before they think about it. Now, I just go for sneaky high ping steals since my range of steal is farther due to high steal attribute.

Now for your attributes:

As I showed in the picture, Red bar att accumulation is not worth it. Thats like 35 points that you could be spending somewhere else, such as in middle shot, or block, or steal, or even pass.
                Everyone has their own freestyle though, so thats ultimately up to you. ALSO, as sad as it is, if you plan on using attribute clothing, I honestly recommend +10 sets (Top, Bottom, Shoes). You get better stats as a pg with it imo in defense and offense. So yeah go for that if you want a better stat tree, and if you do plan on doing that, get either steal/block , 3pt, and speed clothing, OR Middle shot, Steal/Block, Speed Clothing if you feel like spending on that stuff. UTILIZE YOUR SP4 to its full potential by adding more steal imo, steal is dangerous when you increase it to alot, to where your range is deadly as well as your success rate.

And if you wanna be like my build, dont worry about 3pting so much, worry about your consistent middle shots.

Thanks for the insight sir... I just thought speed would be much more beneficial than going for the steal route cause it's by chances... and not lucky getting movespeed sub-att on cards .. but I guess your right... I'll try your build sir... I only take open 3s and having 2 bars, I still keep missing a lot... even the no mark ones... don't know why... Thanks a lot... I only got speed shoes for the mean time... I have 2 rare toys the one equipped gives shoot touch success and the other toy I have is the bike one which gives steal motion... what do you think is much better? Thanks in advance ..

Comment

Thanks for the insight sir... I just thought speed would be much more beneficial than going for the steal route cause it's by chances... and not lucky getting movespeed sub-att on cards .. but I guess your right... I'll try your build sir... I only take open 3s and having 2 bars, I still keep missing a lot... even the no mark ones... don't know why... Thanks a lot... I only got speed shoes for the mean time... I have 2 rare toys the one equipped gives shoot touch success and the other toy I have is the bike one which gives steal motion... what do you think is much better? Thanks in advance ..
                  id go with the shoot touch, simply because you have plenty of steal as is. You have one move speed so thats okay man

Comment

• Can we see your current build? Do you still play? I started playing again because of the event

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogtooth View Post
                      Can we see your current build? Do you still play? I started playing again because of the event
                      find my build on my stream - http://Twitch.tv/Valioa

Comment

Working...
                      X