Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

And your crew/team is...?

sorry but im dried up so I'm joining this squad.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

sorry but im dried up so I'm joining this squad.
      FUCKING GUZMAN 7!!!!!

Dope picture!

Comment

1. NickNick
        2. NikoSF
        3. SoldierKing
        4. MikeCool

You gotta put guys like Kozi up there too, just absolute legends when it comes to FS1. Too lazy to get in too deep but for me personally, they have the accolades, skill and could easily adapt to any era.

Look putting these names up there doesn't mean they are the best, but just the influence and longevity all of them had its hard to argue these guys.

Both you and Felix are FS legends Blaise, no one can take that from you. How you transitioned from 2V2 spamming to my third wheel and dominating the game should not be taken away from your credibility. The only thing that sucks is that you peaked on a hack infested on the verge of dying era but i know for a fact you could've adjusted. Felix beat me when I had host advantage in a tournament lost that hurt the most. He was like Ray Allen hitting the game tie shot on me, that shit can never sit still. Sure I was on PF but that was my win.

I still to this day feel I'm underrated and under appreciated. Hard to give myself validation when I've hacked and got caught hacking in my earlier times. I also hosted a lot, but similar to Felix and Vujacic, I was easily the most dominant winner and at my best skill wise in a dead era... If anyone is LeBron James it's me. Choked finals but I proved I could win at the highest level as the main focal point... I fuckjng took two cripples to the finals my last run lol. I know in my heart given even playing fields I can still hang with any team. I'm the definition of a franchise player, not Rushmore but def a legend in my own right, for good and bad reasons.

Comment

Y'all don't understand, I use to kiss so much ass in my earlier years trying to fit in. Once I got caught hacking and ran away everyone put me as the butt of the joke. Lost a lot of respect from guys who surprisingly had respect for me.

You kno what I did? Came back looking for revenge. Re-introduced myself and embraced the villain role. I had mans cancling me and boycotting playing me but I'll tell y'all this I never hacked after I came back. Just laced the competition carving my own lane creating my own team. I had a 85%+ season anyone who has played 3V3 knows that shit is impressive. I had such a big chip on my shoulder I started fucking with west players like MikeCool and Asians just to assure east players I'll beat them on any host. From records to final appearances to the best team assembled PFSGSG, can't no one deny I had influence and was one of the greats.

I also put on so many guys who have become house hold names, this was all apart of my plan. I'm not catering to the old heads, rather build and compete against them. Charles is going to hate but no denying my comeback was successful.

Comment

Originally posted by DelonWright View Post
            1. NickNick
            2. NikoSF
            3. SoldierKing
            4. MikeCool

You gotta put guys like Kozi up there too, just absolute legends when it comes to FS1. Too lazy to get in too deep but for me personally, they have the accolades, skill and could easily adapt to any era.

Look putting these names up there doesn't mean they are the best, but just the influence and longevity all of them had its hard to argue these guys.

Both you and Felix are FS legends Blaise, no one can take that from you. How you transitioned from 2V2 spamming to my third wheel and dominating the game should not be taken away from your credibility. The only thing that sucks is that you peaked on a hack infested on the verge of dying era but i know for a fact you could've adjusted. Felix beat me when I had host advantage in a tournament lost that hurt the most. He was like Ray Allen hitting the game tie shot on me, that shit can never sit still. Sure I was on PF but that was my win.

I still to this day feel I'm underrated and under appreciated. Hard to give myself validation when I've hacked and got caught hacking in my earlier times. I also hosted a lot, but similar to Felix and Vujacic, I was easily the most dominant winner and at my best skill wise in a dead era... If anyone is LeBron James it's me. Choked finals but I proved I could win at the highest level as the main focal point... I fuckjng took two cripples to the finals my last run lol. I know in my heart given even playing fields I can still hang with any team. I'm the definition of a franchise player, not Rushmore but def a legend in my own right, for good and bad reasons.

Comment

Y'all don't understand, I use to kiss so much ass in my earlier years trying to fit in. Once I got caught hacking and ran away everyone put me as the butt of the joke. Lost a lot of respect from guys who surprisingly had respect for me.

You kno what I did? Came back looking for revenge. Re-introduced myself and embraced the villain role. I had mans cancling me and boycotting playing me but I'll tell y'all this I never hacked after I came back. Just laced the competition carving my own lane creating my own team. I had a 85%+ season anyone who has played 3V3 knows that shit is impressive. I had such a big chip on my shoulder I started fucking with west players like MikeCool and Asians just to assure east players I'll beat them on any host. From records to final appearances to the best team assembled PFSGSG, can't no one deny I had influence and was one of the greats.

I also put on so many guys who have become house hold names, this was all apart of my plan. I'm not catering to the old heads, rather build and compete against them. Charles is going to hate but no denying my comeback was successful.

What was your ign?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

What was your ign?
                It's Rare lmao

Rarebased

StyllBased

StyllGreezy

Virgoan

nick names goes on forever because this sb think he's slick with a name-changer.

Comment

1. NickNick
                  2. NikoSF
                  3. SoldierKing
                  4. MikeCool

Shit I remember when it was you, MosesMessiah, and myself trying to come up hard on the game lol. We called out MikeCool to a best of 7 series and beat em 4-0 with nick and sekki on his team. Shit I had to embrace the underdog role since everyone thought they could match up against me lol. There was never any competition for me up until we faced TopTier or SoldiersOfDreams to keep it 1hundo. Utopia and TopTier rivalry was similar to the Cavs vs Warriors. People who claimed that I couldn't score on my PG are stupid as hell. Nobody could score at will plus set the tone like I could. I would make guys like PeachTea look like allstars rofl.

Comment

Working...
                  X