No announcement yet.

FS Mount Rushmore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plz. fs1 is dead already can we just move on. There's a new generation of players on fs2 that are better than these fs1 legends and early fs2 players.

take note, i'm just they're better than fs2. no butthurt plz

Comment

Soldierking/Davanci had TERRIBLE DEFENSE. Yeah hell score 20-25 but would let u score 30 on him.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post
        My picks are based on playing with and against these individuals.

Kozi- most consistent SF all time, still managed to catch W's even after the update.

Nick- most ringed player on FS period (I got him his last fyi). was literally a top player on every position for quite a while. Magic Johnson of FS1

Darrian- still relevant till this day which is amazing.

DaVinciAButton- 10x's better than SoldierKing.

Hogan- He carried SoldierKing to 3 rings by dominating the competition on Center.

NikoSF- dominated his position and was a killer overall. MJ for sure.
        Boy this mount Rushmore not the justice League pick only 4 lol

Comment

lmfao justice league. I died.

Anyways, if SoldierKing was so bad, he wouldn't have 4 rings then?

Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
            lmfao justice league. I died.

Anyways, if SoldierKing was so bad, he wouldn't have 4 rings then?

Charlie
            He wouldn't even have been able to play with Hogan If I hadnt quit. We were batman and robin. Untouchable for a peak and duration of time. We didn't play with no one else besides different pgs. SK played when game wasn't heavy with competition. I don't even think he better than felix on sg. Cuz felix play somewhat like me. But u have ur tea and I have mine.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post
              My picks are based on playing with and against these individuals.

Kozi- most consistent SF all time, still managed to catch W's even after the update.

Nick- most ringed player on FS period (I got him his last fyi). was literally a top player on every position for quite a while. Magic Johnson of FS1

Darrian- still relevant till this day which is amazing.

DaVinciAButton- 10x's better than SoldierKing.

Hogan- He carried SoldierKing to 3 rings by dominating the competition on Center.

NikoSF- dominated his position and was a killer overall. MJ for sure.
              Ahh yeah Darrian is on the convo. Good FS1 and FS2 career.

Comment

After thinking about it some more, and seeing others' responses, here is mine:

NikoSF

MC

StyleZ

Can't decide 4th

Possible 4th: Vuj/Kobe, milks, Nick, Darrian, Tyler, PA, Viligant, Kozi (he just might turn out to be a great FS2 player), DBLL, SK, Hogan, Larson

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

He wouldn't even have been able to play with Hogan If I hadnt quit. We were batman and robin. Untouchable for a peak and duration of time. We didn't play with no one else besides different pgs. SK played when game wasn't heavy with competition. I don't even think he better than felix on sg. Cuz felix play somewhat like me. But u have ur tea and I have mine.

Hey bud, I know Felix is your boy, but nah not on SG. If Felix was that good on SG, he's log in and win numerous ring on there, but he didn't.

Like MC said he doesn't believe in "coulda, woulda, but, ifs"
                  YOU GO OUT THERE AND PROVE THAT PERIOD.

If SK was getting "carried" by Hogan, why didn't Hogan carried you, Charlie or the other players that Hogan have team with??

Can't be buddy-buddy when it come down to giving people credit.

Felix is amazing player, but he's no better/best SG AT ALL or at least he's not better than SK that for sure.

You gotta give credit when's due. SK was the total-package and made Hogan's job easier and won rings together.

anyways that's my tea then...
                  Cheers with the Tea

Comment

Everyone hype Larson, alittle too much.

Don't get me wrong, Larson is amazing player. He dominated early FS2 when everyone has no fucking clue how FS2 works. If he's truly a champ, he'd come back after losing to a hacker in a tournament and try again. For the record - He quit over a rebound hack.... Ever since then he never came back to FS2 to really claim his throne. So IF HE NEVER MAKE A COMEBACK TO THIS DAY - Larson is not a champ or mount rushmore worthy to me at all. Larson just a FS1 legend and a FS2 myth.
                    I got a couple messages about these silly posts, figured I'd make a temporary forums comeback just to address this.

While I was definitely annoyed by getting cheated out of a tournament, it was pretty low on the list of reasons why I quit playing FS2. I was willing to forfeit a potential needed make up match between my team and Stylez's team (we were the first two who played the Goon squad,) because I didn't want them ruining the tournament for any more teams. Unfortunately, nothing was done and they ruined half the bracket.

The main reason I stopped playing is that I'm not a big fan of pay to win games, never have been. I even made a post early on explaining why I thought the game was too pay to win, and ways to address it. http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...xing-this-game

To be frank, the main reason that pushed me over the edge was watching what DogeBryamt did in order to be competitive with my team. Leading up to that tournament we'd intentionally queue into each other every day. It was really good practice, but my team came out ahead roughly 9 out of 10 times at first (but they were very close.) I then noticed that I kept seeing his name pop up in the announcements for opening rare cards... he was spending hundreds of dollars every day just to get more optimal stats. He didn't deny it in any way, he openly said he needed the cards to have a better chance against me.

The cards definitely helped out too - suddenly it was like I was playing against the Evil Team from Shaolin Soccer. We'd still win more often than not, but it was more like 6-7 times out of 10. They hadn't really gotten much better tactically - they just had characters that could literally do everything better than any of the ones on my team. I was planning on making that tournament my last hurrah, and it sucks that it got ended prematurely by some cheaters, but my mind had been made up beforehand.

I played Sierra FS1 like a crazy person because I needed something to unleash my pent up competitive energy into after quitting pro CS. I loved it because I was already a huge basketball fan, and that it was a fair game (lag not withstanding.) Some people have disagreed with my take on FS2 being pay to win. Regardless, it was what influenced me, and I don't need to win anyone over to my side.

Now here's the cockiest you'll ever see me. I would absolutely dominate again if I gave in and played FS2. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's hard to not notice that it's the exact same people at the top as before.

Fun little story time: A long time ago I was bored and launched gamekiss FS1 for the first time in roughly three years, and decided to play my SF. My very first opponent was none other than NikoSF. I won, easily. I played a few more games, and played against SFs who seemed much better to me overall yet never had their names mentioned on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by larson View Post

I got a couple messages about these silly posts, figured I'd make a temporary forums comeback just to address this.

While I was definitely annoyed by getting cheated out of a tournament, it was pretty low on the list of reasons why I quit playing FS2. I was willing to forfeit a potential needed make up match between my team and Stylez's team (we were the first two who played the Goon squad,) because I didn't want them ruining the tournament for any more teams. Unfortunately, nothing was done and they ruined half the bracket.

The main reason I stopped playing is that I'm not a big fan of pay to win games, never have been. I even made a post early on explaining why I thought the game was too pay to win, and ways to address it. http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...xing-this-game

To be frank, the main reason that pushed me over the edge was watching what DogeBryamt did in order to be competitive with my team. Leading up to that tournament we'd intentionally queue into each other every day. It was really good practice, but my team came out ahead roughly 9 out of 10 times at first (but they were very close.) I then noticed that I kept seeing his name pop up in the announcements for opening rare cards... he was spending hundreds of dollars every day just to get more optimal stats. He didn't deny it in any way, he openly said he needed the cards to have a better chance against me.

The cards definitely helped out too - suddenly it was like I was playing against the Evil Team from Shaolin Soccer. We'd still win more often than not, but it was more like 6-7 times out of 10. They hadn't really gotten much better tactically - they just had characters that could literally do everything better than any of the ones on my team. I was planning on making that tournament my last hurrah, and it sucks that it got ended prematurely by some cheaters, but my mind had been made up beforehand.

I played Sierra FS1 like a crazy person because I needed something to unleash my pent up competitive energy into after quitting pro CS. I loved it because I was already a huge basketball fan, and that it was a fair game (lag not withstanding.) Some people have disagreed with my take on FS2 being pay to win. Regardless, it was what influenced me, and I don't need to win anyone over to my side.

Now here's the cockiest you'll ever see me. I would absolutely dominate again if I gave in and played FS2. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's hard to not notice that it's the exact same people at the top as before.

Fun little story time: A long time ago I was bored and launched gamekiss FS1 for the first time in roughly three years, and decided to play my SF. My very first opponent was none other than NikoSF. I won, easily. I played a few more games, and played against SFs who seemed much better to me overall yet never had their names mentioned on the forums.
                      Overtime you get cards without paying a lot.

Comment

Hey bud, I know Felix is your boy, but nah not on SG. If Felix was that good on SG, he's log in and win numerous ring on there, but he didn't.

Like MC said he doesn't believe in "coulda, woulda, but, ifs"
                        YOU GO OUT THERE AND PROVE THAT PERIOD.

If SK was getting "carried" by Hogan, why didn't Hogan carried you, Charlie or the other players that Hogan have team with??

Can't be buddy-buddy when it come down to giving people credit.

Felix is amazing player, but he's no better/best SG AT ALL or at least he's not better than SK that for sure.

You gotta give credit when's due. SK was the total-package and made Hogan's job easier and won rings together.

anyways that's my tea then...
                        Cheers with the Tea
                        What are you talking about? Lol I recall you cheering for me when I literally ripped everyone apart on numerous occasions in tournaments. I won a ring years before you on SG in a era where SK dominated as DaVinciAButton. I beat the team he lost to which was a really great team called morningwood. You ain't shit. Every tournament team I've been apart of I was the main guy and I literally have been to 7 finals in 3 years which is quite amazing. On SG alone I've been to 3 finals. PG I went to 4 finals and lost 2-4 to DaVinciAButton since Hogan was catching boards over my C's. I'm supposed to have four rings but SK is just too ignorant to agree with proven facts.

Comment

Aye yo this post need to be stickied the goat Larson on here. Oh snap!!! This is officially legendary.
                          larson I agree someqhat. Some players who spend so much gkash on this game wouldn't even hold some players tennis shoes on fs1. They let people have to much stats for this game which is unessary.
                          Last edited by Charlie; 08-23-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

& I give Larson props for being one of few male SFS who went the hard route and we're beast. People forget most people use eale chars for advangtes. It ain't bad if u do just saying.

Am I crazy but aint Davanci = SoldierKing. He still plays, last time I checked he was irrevalent. So how is he in Mount rushmore. No disrespect Kobe I was catching bodies on 3on3 when u was camping 2on2 with ur like 90 win pct rate. IDr what it was exactly but I knew it was high and i was impressed even tho u only played 2on2. U had like 100 mvps to thousand games played. No disrepextra cuz u were actually good on sg. But since when we're u so much a Kobe fan ur fs1 name was RLBxVujevic. Bandwagon? ??
                            Last edited by Charlie; 08-23-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Why not the GM's? After all they're the closest to be called presidents in this game. Or maybe the current supporters?

Comment

Originally posted by larson View Post

omg the GREAT LARSON HAS SPOKE!

Gonna finally make a comeback or nah?

STOP LURKIN' AND COME BACK LARSON!!
                                Last edited by KobeBlaise; 08-24-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X