FS Mount Rushmore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Mount Rushmore

What's a hall of fame without a Mount Rushmore? Only born leaders and winners are inducted into Mount Rushmore. A ring doesn't define a players career, so many great FS players didn't even participate in tounrnaments.

Comment

Have to consider greatness over time (both FS1 and FS2) and how much a player dominated in their era. It's hard because we don't have numbers to look at like the real NBA, and because it seems like everybody says they were a "top" player in FS1.

Here is mine in no order:

NikoSF(won a couple rings, dominated the SF position for longer than anybody else in FS history, was a true icon)

PA (has dominated the SG position for the entire lifespan of FS2, has a ring, and was has been good in both FS1 and FS2 (fs1 id: SamGum)

MikeCool (say what you want but MikeCool probably has the longest and most substantial FS career (10+ years?), and has won consistently throughout the entire duration. Once a top SG in early FS1 days, great player in FS2, has a couple rings. Comparable to Duncan because of consistent success over a long period of time.

Larson(probably the most skilled player FS has ever had, regarded as the best player in early FS AND early FS2)

Comment

NikoSF. Arguebly best player on fs hands down. Uncheckable on offense and dominant on defense. The jordan rule had to be taken active cuz of him. And he could play all 5 positions really well too.

Nick(Celebrate) - Most chips with 5. Prob the Greatest guard defender

Enemy - The goat sg. Imo would run circles over pa esp since that era it was hard to score and avg like 20. And he didn't use that pigec glitch which is illegal in fs tourneys.
        Or MC - consistency and also really made sgs fearful on defense. There was a time he avg like 1.4 in blks. I mimicked his game tho I won't lie

KOZI - great player. Just a flat out winner.
        And or Darrian/MainEventz - Consistency since sierra.

I like dbll tho no lie he good. There's so many flaws in pa game that are so obvious to point out really. And all those I mentioned I'll be truthful and say they handed me a lot of Ls.
        Last edited by Charlie; 08-07-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          NikoSF. Arguebly best player on fs hands down. Uncheckable on offense and dominant on defense. The jordan rule had to be taken active cuz of him. And he could play all 5 positions really well too.

Nick(Celebrate) - Most chips with 5. Prob the Greatest guard defender

Enemy - The goat sg. Imo would run circles over pa esp since that era it was hard to score and avg like 20. And he didn't use that pigec glitch which is illegal in fs tourneys.
          Or MC - consistency and also really made sgs fearful on defense. There was a time he avg like 1.4 in blks. I mimicked his game tho I won't lie

KOZI - great player. Just a flat out winner.
          And or Darrian/MainEventz - Consistency since sierra.

I like dbll tho no lie he good. There's so many flaws in pa game that are so obvious to point out really. And all those I mentioned I'll be truthful and say they handed me a lot of Ls.
          That looks more like an FS1 list.

Comment

after all, time never stands still.

Comment

Let's not forget Hogan the C from FS1 guys, please look him up if you've never heard of him.

Comment

Me, Junior, and Slip, ez.
                Mount Cheermore.

Comment

please do, go on ↑

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

That looks more like an FS1 list.
                    We just both agreed niko. Which was fs1, nick got more chips in fs1 which was harder so he isn't debatable too. Mc was better on fs1 so there you go again, even tho I wouldn't pick him. Also Larson too. Lol u kno my stance on pa

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

We just both agreed niko. Which was fs1, nick got more chips in fs1 which was harder so he isn't debatable too. Mc was better on fs1 so there you go again, even tho I wouldn't pick him. Also Larson too. Lol u kno my stance on pa
                      Yeah I would put Nick up there too.

Comment

Everyone hype Larson, alittle too much.

Don't get me wrong, Larson is amazing player. He dominated early FS2 when everyone has no fucking clue how FS2 works. If he's truly a champ, he'd come back after losing to a hacker in a tournament and try again. For the record - He quit over a rebound hack.... Ever since then he never came back to FS2 to really claim his throne. So IF HE NEVER MAKE A COMEBACK TO THIS DAY - Larson is not a champ or mount rushmore worthy to me at all. Larson just a FS1 legend and a FS2 myth.

Mount Rushmore of FS is someone who plays both FS1&FS2 and makes an impact.

First - StyleZ (I want to say Nick, but he died after FS1 and belongs to FS1 Hall of fame, not mt rushmore)
                        To me, No doubt...StyleZ is the Jordan of Mount Rushmore for winning the tournaments on FS1&FS2 as the main scorer. He's the Jordan in my eyes. He continue to play top level & win every season and all the time on both FS games. He was just the greatest skilled SG on FS1 and impact FS2 when he created the iso on FS2. The first to have 100 win-streak on FS2. (along with Milks)

Second - MikeCool
                        The super villian of FS. The King of trash-talk. He brought pure-competition to FS1&2. He played FS since it was made. He played FS1 when it's only available in ASIA. He created the tournament hype atmosphere & what winning on FS means. Without him, there is no mount rushmore, hall of fame and tournament bragging rights. He's a motherfkn legend period. "A to Z" he done it all on FS, except winning a FS2 Tournament to prove if he's the REALLY the "Tim Duncan" of FS2.

Third - Soldierking.
                        Soldierking?? Yes. Soldierking changes the game in late FS1 with art of a and dominated. He makes all the old FS1 SG - a complete-ass. Straight up ass. Art of A > Kukgi/Face shots that force all the SGs to either change their position or QUIT FS forever. Give me a name [Insert OLD SG] I promise you SK will destroyed their ankle and end their career. He may not be the greatest FS2 winner, but he continue to make an impact on FS2 by teaching millions of players on FS2. Some of those players who were taught under SK became a FS2 Champ. He's the most iconic player on FS2. Say "SoldierKing" and everyone guarantee knows him. They made event called "more card ball go on" just because of him.

Fourth - with a black mystery shadow (Could be Milks, PA, DBLL, Charles, Kozi, Tyler or someone LIKE YOU who wins the most ring or makes an impact the way those other players did.)
                        Who will be the last to take that spot? When FS all said and done, who will be the 4th player of Mt. Rushmore?
                        Last edited by KobeBlaise; 08-21-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

All the players that are mention are good but for me personally Niko is probably the best player i've played with and against.

With that being said, I've seen players (I include myself in that) that have beaten the players that was mention to be the best.
                          The FS basketball series is almost like saying who's the best rap artist. Some people may say Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Kendrick, Drake, and etc. but are we basing this on popularity or pure skill? Sometimes the best may not be even recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                            Everyone hype Larson, alittle too much.

Don't get me wrong, Larson is amazing player. He dominated early FS2 when everyone has no fucking clue how FS2 works. If he's truly a champ, he'd come back after losing to a hacker in a tournament and try again. For the record - He quit over a rebound hack.... Ever since then he never came back to FS2 to really claim his throne. So IF HE NEVER MAKE A COMEBACK TO THIS DAY - Larson is not a champ or mount rushmore worthy to me at all. Larson just a FS1 legend and a FS2 myth.

Mount Rushmore of FS is someone who plays both FS1&FS2 and makes an impact.

First - StyleZ (I want to say Nick, but he died after FS1 and belongs to FS1 Hall of fame, not mt rushmore)
                            To me, No doubt...StyleZ is the Jordan of Mount Rushmore for winning the tournaments on FS1&FS2 as the main scorer. He's the Jordan in my eyes. He continue to play top level & win every season and all the time on both FS games. He was just the greatest skilled SG on FS1 and impact FS2 when he created the iso on FS2. The first to have 100 win-streak on FS2. (along with Milks)

Second - MikeCool
                            The super villian of FS. The King of trash-talk. He brought pure-competition to FS1&2. He played FS since it was made. He played FS1 when it's only available in ASIA. He created the tournament hype atmosphere & what winning on FS means. Without him, there is no mount rushmore, hall of fame and tournament bragging rights. He's a motherfkn legend period. "A to Z" he done it all on FS, except winning a FS2 Tournament to prove if he's the REALLY the "Tim Duncan" of FS2.

Third - Soldierking.
                            Soldierking?? Yes. Soldierking changes the game in late FS1 with art of a and dominated. He makes all the old FS1 SG - a complete-ass. Straight up ass. Art of A > Kukgi/Face shots that force all the SGs to either change their position or QUIT FS forever. Give me a name [Insert OLD SG] I promise you SK will destroyed their ankle and end their career. He may not be the greatest FS2 winner, but he continue to make an impact on FS2 by teaching millions of players on FS2. Some of those players who were taught under SK became a FS2 Champ. He's the most iconic player on FS2. Say "SoldierKing" and everyone guarantee knows him. They made event called "more card ball go on" just because of him.

Fourth - with a black mystery shadow (Could be Milks, PA, DBLL, Charles, Kozi, Tyler or someone LIKE YOU who wins the most ring or makes an impact the way those other players did.)
                            Who will be the last to take that spot? When FS all said and done, who will be the 4th player of Mt. Rushmore?
                            You make a good case for stylez! Don't forget about rlbvuj and Kobe tho

Comment

My picks are based on playing with and against these individuals.

Kozi- most consistent SF all time, still managed to catch W's even after the update.

Nick- most ringed player on FS period (I got him his last fyi). was literally a top player on every position for quite a while. Magic Johnson of FS1

Darrian- still relevant till this day which is amazing.

DaVinciAButton- 10x's better than SoldierKing.

Hogan- He carried SoldierKing to 3 rings by dominating the competition on Center.

NikoSF- dominated his position and was a killer overall. MJ for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X