No announcement yet.

Anybody remember G wars in FS1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember you all... CrunchyCookies and I were always kind of the C/PF in Gwars. G wars was the reason why I made a C the day FS2 CBT came out. When I maxed level at 25 I was #1 in all the important C stats (Shaniqua). That was also when the server was East. After that I made a PF (BuckTucker) because my ping became garbage (85 min, usually 95ish). PG is Persephone. I am currently leveling an SG named Cyntherea, I need SF and SG for my All-Rounder Title. She is lvl 43 and my SF (BuffyTuffer) is like 36 or so. I suck at SG and SF but I still have fun. Hope to see you in game.

Sorry to bring up an old post, haven't been on forums in awhile. #TeamBRUH4Life!!! #Afrologicalâ„¢IsAJoke
    Last edited by Perse; 12-29-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

The real GOAT of G War was Vujacic. Had to drag that scrub out of that style of play and let him play vs the big boys.

Comment

Vuja played way more 2v2 than he did Gwars... He played with us sometimes and was a fun addition to the group. He didn't dominate though... nobody did. Those of us that played it religiously were quite good at the rotations.

Comment

All due respect...here is a brief history about G-Wars. The founders of G wars was RLBxVujacic, RLBxKrypto and Billups. "The Small Ball"

We played 3-G team AGAINST anyone, I mean anyone! (Believe it or not, we actually win games that we enter the tournament and we beat teams like Milks, Rosalu and the REAL dUP in a real tournament) Not just "G only team" then it slowly bloomed into "Gwar G only" by a group of rejects who-is-not-willingly-to-learn-noobs who was inspired by us. There is nothing wrong with that. It was like a mini game for me and it was some-what fun, but every time I stepped into a freecourt room "G war G only" I would win every single time. I would triple-double and control the game.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART
          --Please lets not forget the one & only G-War G-Only Official 32-Teams Tournament Champ, SB noob, StyllLowry along with Proclamation and (I wanted to say LegitKush) was the 3rd team member? I don't know. They are the true Gwar champion. I regretted for not being able to attend to that tournament with RLBxKrypto and Billups because in my heart, Billups woulda penetrate StyllLowry "James NO D Harden" a new Asshole and make him say "no drop"?-- fk u sk u get gf.

Special Shout-out to G-War GOATs - niemoney24. Somebody give this young man some moneyyyyy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Transpired View Post
            sup .
            sup cumshot1

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
              All due respect...here is a brief history about G-Wars. The founders of G wars was RLBxVujacic, RLBxKrypto and Billups. "The Small Ball"

We played 3-G team AGAINST anyone, I mean anyone! (Believe it or not, we actually win games that we enter the tournament and we beat teams like Milks, Rosalu and the REAL dUP in a real tournament) Not just "G only team" then it slowly bloomed into "Gwar G only" by a group of rejects who-is-not-willingly-to-learn-noobs who was inspired by us. There is nothing wrong with that. It was like a mini game for me and it was some-what fun, but every time I stepped into a freecourt room "G war G only" I would win every single time. I would triple-double and control the game.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART
              --Please lets not forget the one & only G-War G-Only Official 32-Teams Tournament Champ, SB noob, StyllLowry along with Proclamation and (I wanted to say LegitKush) was the 3rd team member? I don't know. They are the true Gwar champion. I regretted for not being able to attend to that tournament with RLBxKrypto and Billups because in my heart, Billups woulda penetrate StyllLowry "James NO D Harden" a new Asshole and make him say "no drop"?-- fk u sk u get gf.

Special Shout-out to G-War GOATs - niemoney24. Somebody give this young man some moneyyyyy!!!

lol it was me shane and rare that won gwar tourney it was actually fun tho.

Comment

They need to bring back FS1 man so we can just play G Wars 1 last time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Perse View Post
                  Vuja played way more 2v2 than he did Gwars... He played with us sometimes and was a fun addition to the group. He didn't dominate though... nobody did. Those of us that played it religiously were quite good at the rotations.
                  When I was hot. I WAS HOT LOL. I remember when i scored all 40 pts in a single game. I had hella 20+ 30+ games too

Comment

Working...
                  X