Anybody remember G wars in FS1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember G wars in FS1?

I know some of you guys (well a lot of you guys) didn't like the Idea of G wars in FS1 but im just trying to get in contact of the people who did. it would be cool seeing the people i played with again. All did when I hop on FS1 was play G wars (Sorry I just like playing G wars in FS1, It had equal playing field in my opinion)

My FS1 Names: llLucidll, Scotch and LaidBackKid

If you recognize any of my names please PM Thank You.
    Last edited by LaidBackKid; 07-13-2015, 03:12 PM.

Ya, i remember it, was fun times.^^

Comment

Originally posted by Anaksha View Post
      Ya, i remember it, was fun times.^^
      What was your FS1 Name?

Comment

Well, i didnt play GK FS1 as much i did in Sierra times, so i dont really remember my characters name.^^ I just remember my pg Anaksha. I had an sg too but i don't remeber the name. =X I got a bad memory.
        Last edited by Anaksha; 07-13-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Yup good old times playing 3v3 g wars and getting teams in free court. Sup LBK you might know me its Surveillance PG/ Slit PG

Comment

Originally posted by Surveillance View Post
            Yup good old times playing 3v3 g wars and getting teams in free court. Sup LBK you might know me its Surveillance PG/ Slit PG
            sup Surveillance I remember you. Used to team up with you a few times lol

Comment

I'd say I was on the neutral side of both accepting G Wars, and Refusing G Wars. I played G Wars once in a blue moon because my friend Lacy/Grades would ask me to play in it. But other than that, I would just play with friends and what not in 3v3/2v2s.

And I remember you being the leader of a club, I forgot the name XD

PS: I was the leader of the WideOpenMisses club in FS1, which was established in March 25th, 2013 ^_^

Comment

hi its me immersion legitkush Dawey and FlamePG i am a 3 v 3 g wars scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                  hi its me immersion legitkush Dawey and FlamePG i am a 3 v 3 g wars scrubs
                  LOL.

Yes I remember Gwars... I always fucking hated it.. I swear I'd rather 2v2 than to play gwars... WHOEVER CAME UP WITH GWARS is a COMPLETE faggot... When I would log on and see like 10 gwar rooms it would piss me off.

But now, this game is full of gwar scrubs. Can't say im mad, hell, atleast they got better at a different game.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
                    I'd say I was on the neutral side of both accepting G Wars, and Refusing G Wars. I played G Wars once in a blue moon because my friend Lacy/Grades would ask me to play in it. But other than that, I would just play with friends and what not in 3v3/2v2s.

And I remember you being the leader of a club, I forgot the name XD

PS: I was the leader of the WideOpenMisses club in FS1, which was established in March 25th, 2013 ^_^
                    Yeah it was called Loyalty and I remember you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

LOL.

Yes I remember Gwars... I always fucking hated it.. I swear I'd rather 2v2 than to play gwars... WHOEVER CAME UP WITH GWARS is a COMPLETE faggot... When I would log on and see like 10 gwar rooms it would piss me off.

But now, this game is full of gwar scrubs. Can't say im mad, hell, atleast they got better at a different game.
                      Welp you're basically looking at the creator of G Wars lol, and a few others

Comment

go on .

Comment

what is G wars?

Comment

I never played g wars coz I didn't use to play anything except C in FS1.

Comment

sup .

Comment

Working...
                              X