No announcement yet.

This game will change when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was eating cereal when and saw this and I almost choked this nigga adog almost killed with that photoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ΅πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comment

It amazes me the amount of people that think that photo is avtuqlly him. Wonder what the average IQ is here.

Comment

^ He literally said that was him..... Shut the fuck up. Seriously. You're talking about "the average IQ here" like NO ONE asks that question irl. You just made yourself look incredibly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          It amazes me the amount of people that think that photo is avtuqlly him. Wonder what the average IQ is here.
          he LITERALLY, PLAIN AS DAY said it was him.....lol

Comment

What kind of outfit is this rare?

Where is all that designer you were talking?

Comment

The troll is real. lol no way felix meet up with rare. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                ^ He literally said that was him..... Shut the fuck up. Seriously. You're talking about "the average IQ here" like NO ONE asks that question irl. You just made yourself look incredibly stupid.
                I know right.. nigga even said it was him.

Charles is a dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PoundTheRock

LMAOOOOOOOOOO @ THAT AERO GREEN

BTW, Charles the joke is on you.

They are called hype mans. Nostra has played the role of Side Piece/Yes man better than the people in Floyd Mayweather's camp.

This nigga knew Felix was lying about joining the army, yet he kept bigging him up like Felix impregnated him or something.

Nostra forgot he still look like Mr. Po Po and still ain't fix that hole in his dry wall. I can't take ugly nigga's seriously, but it's okay.

Nostra do got loyalty, i must say. He stay by the peen through thick and thin.

Chill bruh he going to the gym now.

My mans is making gains.

Comment

Originally posted by PoundTheRock
                    This cat is going to the Army?

Is he a decoy or something, because this flabby nigga is in no way SHAPE or FORM to be talking about other people.

Man took a selfie with his arm over his head, lmao.
                    Ironic you call niggas ugly when you're the ugliest one on these forums lmaooo to top it all off you're gay.
                    Who gives a shit about what sissy niggas say about their aesthetics?

Fuck up.

Comment

I talk like that irl, probably why I GET PAID to attend one of the best universities in the country. You still think that is real? Rare was trollimg you caveman.

Comment

I talk like that irl, probably why I GET PAID to attend one of the best universities in the country. You still think that is real? Rare was trollimg you caveman.
                        ... You talking like that has NOTHING to do with you getting paid.... What the fuck are you saying? What university do you attend? And where the fuck do you live where niggas go around asking "Hey man what's your IQ?" Stop fucking playing, you're a joke and you prove it to me every time you reply with nonsense.

Comment

I hope he wasn't referring that he gets paid as in scholarship lmao.

What University do you attend that pays you money to go there?
                          You said one of the best Universities in the COUNTRY so don't say anything like "Tennessee Tech."

And besides, nobody in the real world goes around saying shit like "I can see the IQ in this classroom is below average," NOBODY.

Shut your pasty face ass up Charles you virgin ass computer geek.

Comment

... You talking like that has NOTHING to do with you getting paid.... What the fuck are you saying? What university do you attend? And where the fuck do you live where niggas go around asking "Hey man what's your IQ?" Stop fucking playing, you're a joke and you prove it to me every time you reply with nonsense.
                            Why is your name Kevin but you have a character named "Qaun" LOL

Comment

Why is your name Kevin but you have a character named "Qaun" LOL
                              What??? That literally has NOTHING to do with the anything.. Wow you've done it again, proved to me that you're a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X