This game will change when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game will change when..

-Players learn how to block manual layups and dunks.
    -The pf/c middle shot game will die off when players learn how to keep the driving point guard in front of them (its not hard), nullifying the drive and dish. PF PF teams are another story.
    -Players learn how to go under screens rather than over. That being said I would love to run with a team that runs off ball plays.
    -Eventually the noobs will get better, creating more competition.
    -SF and SG play will increase when PGs learn how to space properly (its really bad right now) and create open pass lanes. BASEBALL PASS MAYNE (can't be intercepted huehue)

Right now the game is pretty boring for me. Granted I'm not a great player, I don't play a whole lot (I do manage to keep an 85%+ record), but I don't think I can take another game against another low level SF SG PG team.
    Last edited by ShotFake; 09-10-2014, 09:05 AM.

And sorry east players, you might have to stick to SG and SF.

Comment

prove yourself in the tournament.

don't talk about it be about it - gk website

I think you do have some points, I'm just waiting for a pg to space correctly so that I give all fast passes and no overheads (I hate how my teammates think I can't score when I pumpfake, make the defender jump and watch as my slow pass turns into an either interception or no points and my team somehow thinks I can't score).

I was getting hope when I saw 2 pf gonna change but na, that thing is OP :P.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        prove yourself in the tournament.

don't talk about it be about it - gk website

I think you do have some points, I'm just waiting for a pg to space correctly so that I give all fast passes and no overheads (I hate how my teammates think I can't score when I pumpfake, make the defender jump and watch as my slow pass turns into an either interception or no points and my team somehow thinks I can't score).

I was getting hope when I saw 2 pf gonna change but na, that thing is OP :P.
        Don't think I can make the tournament but hopefully I can play in future ones. Yeah PG's need to learn how to space and baseball pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          I do just fine on big and im from the east. Me and larson was talking bout playing on big yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrown View Post
            I do just fine on big and im from the east. Me and larson was talking bout playing on big yesterday.
            Yeah only issue is the higher arcs.

Comment

I out reb most east Cs and PF on my SF. That shouldnt happen.

Comment

Right now the game is pretty boring for me.
                SoldierKing: ok prove yourself in tournament

Shotfake: na I can't make it I have to uhh do handstands the day of the tournament whatever day that is. But trust me: I'm the best.

Comment

fk u charles u reb on sf i sf on c

Comment

So you're saying a PG should be far away from you? That's pro? I'm sorry, if you get blocked who's gonna get the dive? You? I am not the best PG but I like to keep no less than 5/8 of the court between me and ALL my teammates... and any good PG sees the lane and usually the shooter isn't no where near it... :P
                    As far as being east, I am east and have a 50 Center. She did okay but got owned by SPC West C's. On PG, dives are much less predictable vs west and sometimes "side"-blocks can be difficult.

Comment

• ""Elite""
                      ""Elite"" commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Pgs got sp dive also if you're right next to the scorer 9/10 time they're gonna get blocked. I rather a pg be far from the scorer

Originally posted by Perse View Post
                    So you're saying a PG should be far away from you? That's pro? I'm sorry, if you get blocked who's gonna get the dive? You? I am not the best PG but I like to keep no less than 5/8 of the court between me and ALL my teammates... and any good PG sees the lane and usually the shooter isn't no where near it... :P As far as being east, I am east and have a 50 Center. She did okay but got owned by SPC West C's. On PG, dives are much less predictable vs west and sometimes "side"-blocks can be difficult.
                    No not far away.

Comment

It will change when i become a better player
                      I'm really bad. lol

Comment

Lame. I can outreb most west players and I'm east. So please sir, please remove thy head from thine ass.

Comment

Im saying the ping is a problem too lol, west has way too much advantage. Idiots. Rare please dont front and talk like that canada boy.

Comment

Oh really? It certainly didn't seem like you were saying Ping was a problem fuck boy.

Comment

Working...
                            X