No announcement yet.

This game will change when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ranked like top 10 in rebounds overall for a PF and I live Central so...

Charles, stop making excuses every time you lose bruh, you suck... get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by * Adog - View Post
      I'm ranked like top 10 in rebounds overall for a PF and I live Central so... Charles, stop making excuses every time you lose bruh, you suck... get over it.
      K then dont complain about ping then? Thought you didnt play this game? Top 10 rebs? Damn you must play this game a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
        K then dont complain about ping then? Thought you didnt play this game? Top 10 rebs? Damn you must play this game a lot.
        Who complained about ping?

You the only bitch nigga on this forum who's constantly making threads every time he loses talking about "I'm retiring this position going to play this position" after every 60 games you lose in a row.

Fuck up nigga, I actually don't play this game, but I gave my PF to somebody and I'm pretty sure they'll continue the rampage of dominance on it so I'm not worried.
        I don't have any aspiration to play this game nor do will I ever set another finger on this game, but that doesn't change the fact that you're ass at every game you play and you want to make up some type of justification to yourself as to why you lose so much.

When the game came out I actually did play it pretty frequently during the summer and I dominated everyone I came against.
        If I played you on this game when I actually felt the need too I'd slaughter your faggot ass and would think nothing of it.

You're a nobody and will always be a nobody.

Comment

Who complained about ping? You the only bitch nigga on this forum who's constantly making threads every time he loses talking about "I'm retiring this position going to play this position" after every 60 games you lose in a row. Fuck up nigga, I actually don't play this game, but I gave my PF to somebody and I'm pretty sure they'll continue the rampage of dominance on it so I'm not worried. I don't have any aspiration to play this game nor do will I ever set another finger on this game, but that doesn't change the fact that you're ass at every game you play and you want to make up some type of justification to yourself as to why you lose so much. When the game came out I actually did play it pretty frequently during the summer and I dominated everyone I came against. If I played you on this game when I actually felt the need too I'd slaughter your faggot ass and would think nothing of it. You're a nobody and will always be a nobody.
          Wow you wasted your summer on this? Sad? I hardly play this game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
            Wow you wasted your summer on this? Sad? I hardly play this game lol.
            Yet you complain about it more than anyone.

You are about 26 years old wasting your life on this game and crying about every little thing, yet, you "hardly play this game."

Shut up.

Comment

Yet you complain about it more than anyone. You are about 26 years old wasting your life on this game and crying about every little thing, yet, you "hardly play this game." Shut up.
              Im 22 and im not complaining about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PoundTheRock
                Lol ADog sounded so stupid right there.

How you go bringing up top 10 in rebounds than say you don't play this game. Flipping his words and not sticking to the script little dog. I have to agree with Charles for once, any one (ADog) who spent majority of their summer on this game is just... lol. Man even bragged about it too? I'll pray for you sonny.
                Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Wait which one is him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    Wait which one is him?
                    Blue shirt is felix....

Soooooo you know who the other one is

Comment

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
                      YOURE DONE FOREVER RARE
                      /THREAD

Comment

Lmao yo shit gave me a laugh first thing in the morning thanks. But peep the girl on the left though, thats the thot smile.

Comment

Yet, his arm is around both. GGGG

Comment

This man Felix dead ass around 5'10 - 5'11 .

RarePenetrationOfVaginas is clearly about 6 inches shorter than him.
                            Can we say dwarf much?

Comment

whens the tournament?

Comment

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL. YOU BOUT UGLY AS HELL BOY. THE FUCK? I'm not even tryna roast here you dead ass look like Bert. And please don't tell me you're wearing a buttoned up flannel. Don't fucking lie to us saying you pulled even one of those bitches.
                                Last edited by Kevin; 09-12-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X