im sorry letter to Stylez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adog``` View Post
    This how you know this nigga Crisp is a beta virgin shrimp dick faggot who fondles his anal hole for pleasure after he takes a warm bubble bath.
    Nigga sucks at this game so bad he comes on the forums to cry about how he gets kicked out of every room and how nobody wants to give a chance, since he can't find a game he wastes his life on the forums 24/7 typing up novels upon novels for no reason.
    I think you're actually no more than 8 years old. Max.
    You have the same number of posts as I do but im the one on the forums 24/7 ? lol

Kevin is the only person who has given him this much attention in his life
    You sound jealous. Typical Adog, Quan doesnt have to say a word, you probably would hold his dick while he pees lol. Your such a tool its incredible

Get a life.
    Go outside.
    Find some friends & stop using "you're a joke" in every comeback because you have nothing to say, you've been emotionally & physically abused in your life that's obvious, but I won't be the male figure you desperately need in your life to teach you how to become a man.
    That road was crossed a long time ago, you're forever a bitch.
    Like i've said before, you argue like a clown. How can I read what you post and take it seriously? I don't think anyone here takes you seriously, ever.
    You talk a lot of shit but legit none of it makes sense, you can't even follow a proper train a thought. Do you even read what you post? I'm embarrassed for you. You think you're a man when you say shit like: "beta virgin shrimp dick faggot"? I'm 100% sure you just think of 3 different cuss words in your head and mashed them together. If Quan is a retard, you legit should just be in a mental clinic.

You're still calling me a retard? Lol you clearly couldn't explain how I was a retard, and you were given numerous chances
    I've explained it, but of course you lack the necessary reading aptitudes. Lol do you understand the dilema? A retard can't understand he's an imbecile even when it's blatantly obvious to everyone.
    Last edited by Crisp; 08-17-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp View Post
      I've explained it, but of course you lack the necessary reading aptitudes. Lol do you understand the dilema? A retard can't understand he's an imbecile even when it's blatantly obvious to everyone.
      "Your a Joke"

Comment

Originally posted by Quan View Post

"Your a Joke"

I guess I rather make a grammar mistake, then go around saying "beta virgin shrimp dick faggot" to people and thinking I sound intelligent.
        Say it out loud a few times, you can't tell me that doesnt sound retarded or like something someone with tourettes would say. haha

Comment

You can keep calling me a "retard" but listen here, you have never proved it. I've asked you countless times to do so but you never have. Sigh, I'm smarter than you and I both know this, but of course this is the internet, so me saying that actually proves nothing. I can read you fucking faggot, but I sometimes I choose not to read the nonsense that you type and that format you do when you respond, it's annoying. So I really don't feel like sifting through that bullshit.

How about we get on Skype and talk about this? Like men? I'm tired of going back and fourth with you. You're just going to keep saying the same things over and over again "you're retarded, you can't read blah blah blah" How about we get on Skype and discuss this? Even though it won't be much of a discussion.

Comment

I guess I rather make a grammar mistake, then go around saying "beta virgin shrimp dick faggot" to people and thinking I sound intelligent.
            Say it out loud a few times, you can't tell me that doesnt sound retarded or like something someone with tourettes would say. haha
            Mistake? Lol for some reason I don't believe this. You've made this "mistake" numerous times. It's okay, you can stop this intelligent facade because I can see right through it.

Comment

You can keep calling me a "retard" but listen here, you have never proved it. I've asked you countless times to do so but you never have. Sigh, I'm smarter than you and I both know this, but of course this is the internet, so me saying that actually proves nothing. I can read you fucking faggot, but I sometimes I choose not to read the nonsense that you type and that format you do when you respond, it's annoying. So I really don't feel like sifting through that bullshit.

I'll lay it down real simple for you like:

You posted on the forum about quitting playing SF. You wanted people to know. Why? For the attention. You've provided no other reason or justification for it.
              You claim that you're smart and posses witt. yet the best insult you can throw at me is: "You're a pathetic virgin who speaks to no women and gets motivated by Soldier King's speeches to go to school in the morning where you get bullied". That is legit just plain dumb, like there's no excuse for this, like i've said kids say shit like that.

This amongts other things have given me enough evidence for me to think you're either:
              a) stupid
              b) acting stupid, which is worst.

How about we get on Skype and talk about this? Like men? I'm tired of going back and fourth with you. You're just going to keep saying the same things over and over again "you're retarded, you can't read blah blah blah" How about we get on Skype and discuss this? Even though it won't be much of a discussion.
              [/quote]

Hahaha, there's no way im having a skype discussion with people that think "beta virgin shrimp dick faggot" is a "witty" remark. Cause you're right, it wouldnt be much of a discussion.

Comment

???? My goodness, I'll bump my retirement post for you, you obviously need to see it. Smh I announced my retirement, you know how athletes announce their retirement? I honestly didn't care if anyone responded. Why would I need attention when EVERYONE knows me? "The best insult you can throw at me" lol.... Believe me, that wasn't an insult. "Amongts" you seriously make yourself look even more dumb with every response.

Oh so what you're saying is you'd rather keep responding via type? Lol what a bitch ass nigga.

Comment

• This topic by ReaIPro has been deleted by [GM] Swift
                  spam rant post

lol this guy was getting owned by a guy named quan and then gets his feelings wrecked by Adog now he's going on about nothing. This guy crisp is dumb as hell. He doesn't even know how to use "your" and "you're" correctly lol crisp go find a life and stop typing articles to men online.

you really bothered to get on an alternate account to type that? get a girlfriend plz ^

Comment

???? My goodness, I'll bump my retirement post for you, you obviously need to see it. Smh I announced my retirement, you know how athletes announce their retirement? I honestly didn't care if anyone responded. Why would I need attention when EVERYONE knows me? "The best insult you can throw at me" lol.... Believe me, that wasn't an insult. "Amongts" you seriously make yourself look even more dumb with every response.

Oh so what you're saying is you'd rather keep responding via type? Lol what a bitch ass nigga.
                    • Really your justification is that professional athletes do it?
                    • Really, you're going off on a typo again?
                    • and you're exactly right, I'm not going to bother skyping with children that thing their Grade School level insults are intelligent
                    Legit if someone real life came up to me and called me a "beta virgin shrimp dick faggot" . I would just laugh in their face, only retards say shit like that and you're one of them.

Comment

You realize that I'm 19? You're calling me a child so I assume you must be over 21. You're using an excuse like beta faggot or w.e I've never called you that, seems like an excuse to me. You're ducking brah, accept it you fucking bitch ass nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        You realize that I'm 19? You're calling me a child so I assume you must be over 21. You're using an excuse like beta faggot or w.e I've never called you that, seems like an excuse to me. You're ducking brah, accept it you fucking bitch ass nigga.
                        Im calling you a child because you act like one. Read your posts, a 19 year old that goes around saying "beta faggot". What do people think of you in real life, you're immature as fuck. lol.

Comment

Im calling you a child because you act like one. Read your posts, a 19 year old that goes around saying "beta faggot". What do people think of you in real life, you're immature as fuck. lol.

I never said beta faggot you dumb fuck, it's apparent you can't read so I'll have to say it for you. ADOG SAID BETA FAGGOT. Dumb fuck. Keep ducking though faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

I never said beta faggot you dumb fuck, it's apparent you can't read so I'll have to say it for you. ADOG SAID BETA FAGGOT. Dumb fuck. Keep ducking though faggot.

OHHH so Adog's the retard? Doesn't really matter, you're arguments are on the same level as his.

Does sneaking the word "faggot" as much as you can in your posts make you feel smart? Well it makes everyone else think you're retarded.

Comment

? You were wrong, I called you on it, now you're blabbing about some bullshit. I didn't sneak the word faggot in there I clearly called you a faggot. I don't have to feel something that I am bruh.... Really all your post is, is just ducking my skype request, let's be real here.... Sigh you're such a bitch ass nigga I swear.

Comment

Working...
                              X