im sorry letter to Stylez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sorry letter to Stylez

Im deeply sorry. Sen took advantages of me.i was depress thinking about u.how I spent my fs life without u.im only human.plz forgive and forget and press f. PS Juan told me everything. Your replacment c chefmilkking

This was funny at first, but your jokes are played out. This shit is getting mad annoying, stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp View Post
      This was funny at first, but your jokes are played out. This shit is getting mad annoying, stop.
      You wanna know what else is getting annoying? You posting on these forums, my god you're annoying as fuck. Just so you know.

Comment

it's free to speak on this forum, we don't care what you say as long as not hateful, so respect others.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quan View Post

You wanna know what else is getting annoying? You posting on these forums, my god you're annoying as fuck. Just so you know.

oh yes here's Quan the community cancer. Weren't you quitting or was that just attention whoring?
            Last edited by Crisp; 08-17-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

oh yes here's Quan the community cancer. Your a joke.
              If anyone's the cancer you best believe it's you. Do I really need to insult you? If anything you just insulted yourself with that response. Now please,

Comment

Just like headless horsemen ass niggas to talk shit without showing their face lmao .

Shut the fuck up you penis urchin dick riding ass nigga, take a step outside and then give advice.

Comment

If anyone's the cancer you best believe it's you. Do I really need to insult you? If anything you just insulted yourself with that response. Now please,

damn you sure got me Quan!

Weren't you quitting or was that just attention whoring?
                  So I guess it was just attention whoring, not like anyone didn't know though.

Comment

Attention whore? Do you ever see me on SF? No? Oh okay sir, My exact words: "I will be maining PF". Sigh, why do I explain myself to ignorant dunderheads?

Comment

And another thing, why the fuck would I seek attention from this community or these forums? Seriously bruh you have got to step it up. It's almost too easy to make you look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Adog``` View Post
                        Just like headless horsemen ass niggas to talk shit without showing their face lmao .

Shut the fuck up you penis urchin dick riding ass nigga, take a step outside and then give advice.
                        I sometimes ask myself if you even read the shit you post. How could I be even offended by the shit you say; you sound like a clown. I can't take anything you say seriously lol.

Of course you show up to defend Quan, like the loyal dog you are though (yo do you bark on command too?). But some how im the dick rider? What the hell are you doing then? haha

And another thing, why the fuck would I seek attention from this community or these forums? Seriously bruh you have got to step it up. It's almost too easy to make you look stupid.
                        Why are you asking me? You're the one that felt the need to make a forum post about quitting the SF position. That's attention whoring plain and simple. Nobody cares about what you do except Adog.

Comment

Nah I just felt like doing it so I did it. If you think I'm here to seek attention from this community then you are sadly mistaken. You say no one cares about what I do right? Seems funny because I don't recall asking them "People do you care about what I do?" Seems to me like you're pulling shit from that violated anus of yours. Now do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. When will you realize that NO ONE on these forums even know who you are, why you post here, or even acknowledge you. I'm doing your poor life a favor by giving you attention, but believe me your pathetic ass will not be acknowledged me or anyone else after today.

Comment

Nah I just felt like doing it so I did it. If you think I'm here to seek attention from this community then you are sadly mistaken. You say no one cares about what I do right? Seems funny because I don't recall asking them "People do you care about what I do?"
                            You don't care about what the community thinks but you actively participate in it? Not to mention you thought you quitting the SF position was important enough to warrant a post?

It doesn't matter how you try to spin this shit, you're an attention whore.

Why should anyone care about what you do? Plus if you know no one cares why bother even posting it?

It's pathetic man.

When will you realize that NO ONE on these forums even know who you are, why you post here, or even acknowledge you. I'm doing your poor life a favor by giving you attention, but believe me your pathetic ass will not be acknowledged me or anyone else after today.
                            this is hilarious. You should take your own advice.

-> Nobody cares what you do on FS2, keep your "im qutting" posts between you and Adog.
                            -> No one is forcing you to talk to me, in fact you replied to my post and started this shit.
                            -> I don't need you to acknowledge me, I just called you an attention whore; which you are.

I don't know you personally, I don't even think i've even met you in the game; wether you "acknowledge" me or not is irrelevant. But own up to the shit you did, that forum post of yours was garbage attention seeking.

Last edited by Crisp; 08-17-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

You don't care about what the community thinks but you actively participate in it? Not to mention you thought you quitting the SF position was important enough to warrant a post?

It doesn't matter how you try to spin this shit, you're an attention whore.

Why should anyone care about what you do? Plus if you know no one cares why bother even posting it?

It's pathetic man.

this is hilarious. You should take your own advice.

-> Nobody cares what you do on FS2, keep your "im qutting" posts between you and Adog.
                              -> No one is forcing you to talk to me, in fact you replied to my post and started this shit.
                              -> I don't need you to acknowledge me, I just called you an attention whore; which you are.

I don't know you personally, I don't even think i've even met you in the game; wether you "acknowledge" me or not is irrelevant. But own up to the shit you did, that forum post of yours was garbage attention seeking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Comment

Working...
                              X