No announcement yet.

im sorry letter to Stylez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is extremely simple, If you still don't understand , that says more about you then me. I don't say this to many people but you're actually stupid, its confirmed. Like you might actually need help cause your reading comprehension is terrible.

http://i.imgur.com/FIg2tig.gif

Comment

guys we did it.

Comment

WHOA I'm stupid? Explain sir if this is a battle of wit, I can assure you, you won't win. I know I said I won't acknowledge you but I have to now. I absolutely LOVE when someone on the internet calls me stupid. And if you're resorting to calling me "stupid" in an argument then lol....

Comment

Let me break it down "Crisp" Not only am I smarter than you, but I'm also better than you in game. You're a pathetic virgin who speaks to no women and gets motivated by Soldier King's speeches to go to school in the morning where you get bullied, and no females will even look at you. Though, I applaud you for making me stoop to such a low level, it's not often when I fully engage with an idiot such as yourself. At least you have some talent "Crisp" you're making someone whom is superior to you in life and in game acknowledge you. So I mean this when I say it, good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Quan View Post
            Let me break it down "Crisp" Not only am I smarter than you
            You'r incapable of following very basic arguments. This isn't really a debate ; you're actually stupid. Like the rest of your post actually proves you have an intelligence comparable to a child.

You're a pathetic virgin who speaks to no women and gets motivated by Soldier King's speeches to go to school in the morning where you get bullied
            See what I mean, not only you're not capable of understanding basic arguments, your insults are on the same level as Adog's. I can't take them seriously, you're a joke lol

Though, I applaud you for making me stoop to such a low level, it's not often when I fully engage with an idiot such as yourself. At least you have some talent "Crisp" you're making someone whom is superior to you in life and in game acknowledge you. So I mean this when I say it, good job.
            Not only are you an attention whore, you also have an ego problem looks like. You should make a forum post about it; maybe you'll feel better. Or youll get upset again when nobody ends up caring like last time.

Comment

My god brah, I asked you to explain how I'm stupid and you couldn't even do that.... Seriously why do you keep bringing up adog? Every time I turn around you're bringing up adog, inb4 some lame excuse like "I'm using an analogy" You say I'm incapable of following basic arguments, how so? As I said before you're pulling shit from your ass brah. Not only am I comprehending the fucking nonsense that's spewing from your ignorant ass, but some how I'm responding to it quite accurately. Again you call me an attention whore, I've already explained to you how I don't need acceptance from this community countless times, and refuse to do it again. Yes I do have quite the ego, I'm glad you noticed. Lastly, you bring up my retirement post right? I bet money that, more people acknowledged that post than they do you. Am I wrong? You see how when you said milks should stop his jokes about styles and how it's old or w.e, do you see how he responded? Oh that's right he didn't, wanna know why? I'll tell you like I have before YOU'RE IRRELEVANT.

Comment

My god brah, I asked you to explain how I'm stupid and you couldn't even do that....
                I'll do exactly that. You don't understand the way you feel it's important to post about you "quitting being an SF" makes you look like an attention whore.
                There's no other reason to make a post like that but to seek attention.

Yet you still argue against it because you're stupid , you're incapable of seeing the very basic logic behind my reasoning.

Not to mention calling me a "virgin that doesn't speak to women" and other bullshit really makes you sound even more retarded. Insults like that are what kids come up with.

Seriously why do you keep bringing up adog? Every time I turn around you're bringing up adog, inb4 some lame excuse like "I'm using an analogy"
                1. I mentioned adog. Why? He decided to reply to me with his 3rd grader insults and I mentioned him a second time when you did the same thing and a third time because he seems to be the only person that actually cares about you.

2. You don't know what the hell an analogy is, you're pathetic. Where the hell did I even make an analogy?

Lastly, you bring up my retirement post right? I bet money that, more people acknowledged that post than they do you. Am I wrong? You see how when you said milks should stop his jokes about styles and how it's old or w.e, do you see how he responded? Oh that's right he didn't, wanna know why? I'll tell you like I have before YOU'RE IRRELEVANT.
                You're so obessed with trying to be relevant it's becoming hilarious, legit this entire quote is you complaining about it. I'm not concerned if milks cares or not; I shared an opinion. You on the other hand NEED people to knowledge you to feed your ego. But once again nobody cares about what you decide to do or not. Get over yourself

Also I would like to take a moment and enjoy the absolute hilarious notion that Quan thinks he is "witty":

You're a pathetic virgin who speaks to no women and gets motivated by Soldier King's speeches to go to school in the morning where you get bullied, and no females will even look at you.
                is that suppose to be witty or intelligent? You sound like a child. Once again; you're so pathetic that I can only laugh at the shit you say.
                Last edited by Crisp; 08-17-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Sigh, you try so hard to call me stupid and prove it, Lol yet you've failed every single time. How would I know your reasoning for doing anything? I could call you stupid and try to explain myself, but I'd rather not, you clearly show this with your responses. Now your'e saying my responses are childish, oh? I didn't know calling you something that's quite accurate was childish. Next, I shouldn't of said analogy, you weren't ready. I should have said comparison, my bad faggot. I'm so obsessed with trying to become relevant? Do you realize that more people in this community know the name "Kevin" than they do "Crisp"? I don't have to try to become anything brah. Seems to me like you're trying harder than me. "You need people to knowledge you?" and you call me stupid..... I think the word you were looking for was acknowledge come on try harder than that. No I don't need people to feed my ego. I'm confident, do you know that means? It means, I do not need people "feed my ego" I can do that myself. You keep feeding off my post "Quan's Retirement" My goodness talking about old news.

All in all, you called me stupid, I asked you to explain, you didn't. You came up with some stupid shit about how I'm an attention whore or what ever and how I'm arguing that I'm not. Then you say my comprehension is bad I ask you to explain how, you still couldn't do it..... Listen, you're the first person to ever call me stupid on these forums, so this shows me something, you have nothing against me and you're pulling shit from your asshole like I said before. Don't bother replying, because I can assure you I won't read it. And if you do reply I'll simply post a "Did not read gif LOL"

Comment

Sigh, you try so hard to call me stupid and prove it, Lol yet you've failed every single time. How would I know your reasoning for doing anything?
                    Thats the whole point, you can't understand the reasoning behind the argument because..well.. you're stupid. You keep proving it.

Now your'e saying my responses are childish, oh? I didn't know calling you something that's quite accurate was childish.
                    No, your insults are at a children's level. You're trying to offend me but it just feels like im talking to a 6 year old that just learned how to cuss or something.
                    Like I said, I can't take what you say seriously. You think your witty yet those grade school insults is what you concider "intelligent".

You're not stupid, I was wrong. You might actually be retarded.

Next, I shouldn't of said analogy, you weren't ready. I should have said comparison
                    You probably don't understand the difference. Pro tip: Don't use words you don't understand in conversation, only makes you look more stupid then you already are.

I'm so obsessed with trying to become relevant? Do you realize that more people in this community know the name "Kevin" than they do "Crisp"? I don't have to try to become anything brah. Seems to me like you're trying harder than me.
                    I called you an attention whore, and all you can think about is your popularity in contrast to mine. You're obessed with trying to stay releveant , hence why you look for any opportunity to seek attention. "OMG GUYS IM GUNNA QUIT PLAYING SF" , Once again, no on cares. I know it must hurt but the sooner you realize this the better.

"You need people to knowledge you?" and you call me stupid..... I think the word you were looking for was acknowledge come on try harder than that.
                    Every post you make you look more and more pathetic. Really, finding a typo in my comment is the best you could come up with? yes pathetic.

No I don't need people to feed my ego.
                    The shit post you made about you quitting proves otherwise.

I'm confident, do you know that means? It means, I do not need people "feed my ego" I can do that myself.
                    A confident retard is terrible combo lol As long as you understand thats what you are then fine.

You keep feeding off my post "Quan's Retirement" My goodness talking about old news.
                    Already embarassed about it? You should be.

Listen, you're the first person to ever call me stupid on these forums
                    Did I hurt your fragile ego ,

Don't bother replying, because I can assure you I won't read it. And if you do reply I'll simply post a "Did not read gif LOL"
                    the ultimate cop out. equivalent to a child putting his fingers in his ears and screaming "la la la i can't hear you".
                    This just confirms my suspicions, you're not only a retard; you might actually need professional help.

Post your "did not read GIF" , you have the reading ability of a 5th grader, i'm not surprised "you did not read".

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp View Post

Thats the whole point, you can't understand the reasoning behind the argument because..well.. you're stupid. You keep proving it.

No, your insults are at a children's level. You're trying to offend me but it just feels like im talking to a 6 year old that just learned how to cuss or something.
                      Like I said, I can't take what you say seriously. You think your witty yet those grade school insults is what you concider "intelligent".

You're not stupid, I was wrong. You might actually be retarded.

You probably don't understand the difference. Pro tip: Don't use words you don't understand in conversation, only makes you look more stupid then you already are.

I called you an attention whore, and all you can think about is your popularity in contrast to mine. You're obessed with trying to stay releveant , hence why you look for any opportunity to seek attention. "OMG GUYS IM GUNNA QUIT PLAYING SF" , Once again, no on cares. I know it must hurt but the sooner you realize this the better.

Every post you make you look more and more pathetic. Really, finding a typo in my comment is the best you could come up with? yes pathetic.

The shit post you made about you quitting proves otherwise.

A confident retard is terrible combo lol As long as you understand thats what you are then fine.

Already embarassed about it? You should be.

Did I hurt your fragile ego ,

the ultimate cop out. equivalent to a child putting his fingers in his ears and screaming "la la la i can't hear you".
                      This just confirms my suspicions, you're not only a retard; you might actually need professional help.

Post your "did not read GIF" , you have the reading ability of a 5th grader, i'm not surprised "you did not read".

Comment

congrats, enjoying the company of ignorance, like a true retard.

Comment

Aww, are you a little angry that I didn't read your response? No need to worry, I'm clearly not going to get anywhere with you, so I stopped trying.

You're still calling me a retard? Lol you clearly couldn't explain how I was a retard, and you were given numerous chances

Last edited by Quan; 08-17-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

This how you know this nigga Crisp is a beta virgin shrimp dick faggot who fondles his anal hole for pleasure after he takes a warm bubble bath.
                            Nigga sucks at this game so bad he comes on the forums to cry about how he gets kicked out of every room and how nobody wants to give a chance, since he can't find a game he wastes his life on the forums 24/7 typing up novels upon novels for no reason.

Kevin is the only person who has given him this much attention in his life, so after every response Kevin acknowledges him with he comes back with longer and longer essays just to satisfy his need for a purpose on this Earth.
                            Funny thing I didn't say anything else to him after my lone post, but he some how manages to put my name in nearly every post he responded with.

Can't keep my testicles out of your imagination it seems.
                            I feel the need to tell you that I'm not gay, but that'd only make you hornier and fantasize that I'm playing "hard to get", so I'll leave you with this.

Get a life.
                            Go outside.
                            Find some friends & stop using "you're a joke" in every comeback because you have nothing to say, you've been emotionally & physically abused in your life that's obvious, but I won't be the male figure you desperately need in your life to teach you how to become a man.
                            That road was crossed a long time ago, you're forever a bitch.

Comment

um guy, you invented the fs essay ^, spending hours and days crafting 1 post just to insult someone who beat you in a video game.

get a girlfriend and stop crying over some girl at best buy 8 years ago before you tell someone else to be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Adog``` View Post
                                This how you know this nigga Crisp is a beta virgin shrimp dick faggot who fondles his anal hole for pleasure after he takes a warm bubble bath.
                                Nigga sucks at this game so bad he comes on the forums to cry about how he gets kicked out of every room and how nobody wants to give a chance, since he can't find a game he wastes his life on the forums 24/7 typing up novels upon novels for no reason.

Kevin is the only person who has given him this much attention in his life, so after every response Kevin acknowledges him with he comes back with longer and longer essays just to satisfy his need for a purpose on this Earth.
                                Funny thing I didn't say anything else to him after my lone post, but he some how manages to put my name in nearly every post he responded with.

Can't keep my testicles out of your imagination it seems.
                                I feel the need to tell you that I'm not gay, but that'd only make you hornier and fantasize that I'm playing "hard to get", so I'll leave you with this.

Get a life.
                                Go outside.
                                Find some friends & stop using "you're a joke" in every comeback because you have nothing to say, you've been emotionally & physically abused in your life that's obvious, but I won't be the male figure you desperately need in your life to teach you how to become a man.
                                That road was crossed a long time ago, you're forever a bitch.
                                I don't know why you even acknowledged him, let him be a nobody brah.

Comment

Working...
                                X