This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
    Alright i agree it's a major issue. What i'm trying to say is since u also play a lot of games, if u saw in finals of League of legends someone being shady everyone lose their minds and he would be banned instantly. Second, if u played a game where people who started early had 10 times more chances to get something nice with the same cash and u were given 0 incentives to actually invest, would u? We waited for years for the game to start being fixed. All we've seen fixed is alerts now, which is annoying since u didn't even ban them all. I know many that still are available and i hope they all get banned. But what about the other issues? What about f2p vs p2w? In what other game do u need minimum 50$ to start playing properly and 100$ just to look less like a homeless guy and have a few cards? or 500$ and maybe get a chance at getting a deck? What about the eternal bugs that torment us SINCE DAY 1? Before alerts were a thing, before all the issues, did u do sth about that? I dont think so sir. If i could give u back my literal 5k hours spent on this game i would. I should be asking YOU to give them back actually... Cause in the end some hackers eliminate us in tourney. and not a single bug was fixed other than backblock on C. Your promises for NA central server dissapeared as well. 3 years are not enough to fix those issues? Will we see a game that doesnt look like it's in beta in maybe 10 years from now? or do u need more time?
    Why did you decide to spend up to 500$ in the first place? your hackers were banned and are being banned as for central true I cannot say much about that except that no one plays in the east its a problem with 3on3 also and there is a dedicated server for east and west. Why central is not happening is not for me to say but central wont change anything.
    Last edited by [GM] Trifecta; 08-02-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      Trifecta;n196384]

Why did you decide to spend up to 500$ in the first place? your hackers were banned and are being banned as for central true I cannot say much about that except that no one plays in the east its a problem with 3on3 also and there is a dedicated server for east and west.
      Honestly man, Idk. Was hoping a GM would tell me why this game is worth investing in. But i guess u know as well that it's not the case. I had to pay as much just to get a chance to perfect my subs on my deck. And even then, they weren't enough. I spent 200$ from alert cash this time, to sub change a single card. And still got nothing good out of it. Idk u tell me. Why is it worth to spend cash in this game? Is it really f2p when u are with stock non spc rare cards sg vs a prismed sp5 sg with 24 3pt success, 24 run speed and 12 move speed? What are the odds of the stock sg surviving? How bad must u even play to lose with such an sg vs stock sgs? Free sub changers are so scarse u might as well say they are nonexistent. In Korean version they get 50 sub changers from item balls. Noone can add stats on clothes. So a f2p player can look as good as a donating player. THey can earn the cards of their choice once they reach lvl 50. And they reward everyone VASTLY more with events. Not lousy point sponsors or vip 3 days. We have seen how much better a game can be. Why cant u do something about that?

Comment

Sorry but I am not here to debate on fairness of spending or explain to you that spending money does not automatically make you better at this game.
        Your mind right now is set on something and that's not going to change anytime soon.
        If you spent 500$ its because you wanted to no one asked you to do it.

Sorry we were not able to block all the alerted accounts that't the billing departments job and STEAM may not have sent the recent batch of names over.

We will catch you all later then I will go lock this thread since its just going to derail.

Comment

This game is worth investing in because it's a good game to play for many hours (the thrill). Many others love this game and as GM said above your mind is made up. Many people that spent only 20-50 bucks ended up with a deckas for I even talked to them.
          Also like he said with any game you decided to spend the money towards it. No one asked you to. The gms are giving you the realist response any gamer or developer would say to you.

Comment

Working...
          X