This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In regards to the alert accounts

Hello, could you tell me why I can't login on one of my alert accounts? I have 2 different accounts, both alert, I can login on one but not on the other. Is this a bug? Maintenance just passed, when will you fix it?

Thanks!

Yeah dude gk did it again... Before it was crew tab bugged. Now all my friends cant enter their account. Stupid mistake. They should have extended maintenance and fix it asap.

Comment

Yo not cool bro. You think this is funny? Alert are illegal I call police on you. I already report Trans Duc to the government. You're next

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post
        Yo not cool bro. You think this is funny? Alert are illegal I call police on you. I already report Trans Duc to the government. You're next
        What do you mean illegal? I talked with Vietnamese guy he told me it's safe to buy.

Comment

Nt na>eu. God bless murca

Comment

what are u both talking about? this is serious issue wake up!!! This bug should be fixed NOW, not tomorrow... If u wanna joke go make fun topic...

Comment

Some of the steam alert accs have been perm banned. Look at notice.

Comment

What Vietnamese guy? Gm porky?

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                  Ah yeah I remember [GM]Duke posted a message about this. https://imgur.com/a/2kqnA

Can you unban me Kuzi? Vietnamese guy told me it's safe no reason to worry. I don't understand why I'm banned.

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post
                    What Vietnamese guy? Gm porky?
                    Not [GM]Porky. I think Porky drowned during EU tourney when it was heavily raining. My condolences.

Comment

Oh RIP. He was a good man

Comment

When GMs make fun of players... This is absurd. And why do u not ban ALL alerts then, if that's what happened? This is suspicious...

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                          Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
                          When GMs make fun of players... This is absurd. And why do u not ban ALL alerts then, if that's what happened? This is suspicious...
                          I still think it's a bug like rouladoros said. Why is one of my accounts blocked but not the other? They should both be working. I don't understand this.

Comment

Can a GM pls tell me why u ban random accounts, yet i can still play on this? Why aren't real alerts banned

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
                              Can a GM pls tell me why u ban random accounts, yet i can still play on this? Why aren't real alerts banned

You just snitched on yourself lol also... the GMs and dev probably banned accounts that couldn't be paid off or took more than 1-2 months without pay.
                              Maybe if you don't pay off the steam alert purchase your acc will also be perm banned.

Also if you buy accs thats against rules. It is not safe to buy steam alert accounts. It's actually illegal what they are doing. They are stealing from jap credit cards.

For the Duke comment I wouldve said the same thing. It's about time something is done about steam alert.

The ultimate question here is... will you be able to pay off 47.5k worth of gkash
                              Last edited by ChillWIll; 08-02-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X